Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

8 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Isn't it a Mika cap?

Camel GIF by Hey Duggee

His shoes too... just needs some sequins and it's Mika in camel form. :lol3:

Uh oh. :blink: 

Do you think... maybe he found a lamp and rubbed it the wrong way? Dang, gotta find that genie!

9e218173bd07dca229dc0c65ce863046--genie-aladdin-aladdin-.thumb.jpg.a62e7de87fa9a4893ed0bccbd46d35e5.jpg

• Haha 7

19 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

But maybe he's already in the desert and he's got a bit lost?! It's a big place after all! 😆

19 hours ago, Prisca said:

Hopefully he has at least a :camel3: with him. :glasses:

10 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Poor Mika...and poor us...let's all go rescue him :wink2:

I hope he has a good guide with him :pray:

It's okay, he already has a map from the last time he was lost in the desert. Remember this? :biggrin2:  

Camel-solutions.png.c800a8fba166cd9176813a5a47b1c213.thumb.png.128f6692311913fea02a53705da8c6d4.png

• Haha 8

Just now, Hero said:

It's okay, he already has a map from the last time he was lost in the desert. Remember this? :biggrin2:  

Camel-solutions.png.c800a8fba166cd9176813a5a47b1c213.thumb.png.128f6692311913fea02a53705da8c6d4.png

That was the first thing I thought of. :naughty:

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha ? In a wrong way???????? What do you mean? You know he can do a lot with his hands :roll1:

Well if he rubbed it the right way he'd have a happy genie, not an annoyed genie turning him into a camel. 

Wtf am I typing? This thread is crazy! 🤪 

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, Prisca said:

We found him, well at least his cap! :lmfao:

1 hour ago, Hero said:

His shoes too

Same thought, they have red soles. :naughty:

I think he's just wearing his camel head and camel coloured clothing, pretending to be a camel to make sure we won't find him. :roftl: :glasses3: 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Same thought, they have red soles. :naughty:

I think he's just wearing his camel head and camel coloured clothing, pretending to be a camel to make sure we won't find him. :roftl: :glasses3: 

:roftl: OK, I like that better, but, how do you explain the humps?? 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

So the last activity was Saturday, when he liked and retweeted some things. 5 days. Hmm, yep that's long enough. @Prisca? Would you be a dear and do your whispering magic please? pretty please? :flowers2:

Um..., I don't know if I remember how to do that! 🙈

On 6/1/2022 at 7:54 PM, carafon said:

I feel like he says that he's going to the desert next week every week :naughty:

Yeah, me too in a way, but if he hasn't given any sign of life for 5 days, he's probably really in the desert now.. :lmfao::camel2:

Well, if he doesn't have internet, I can whisper as long as I want, he won't post. :tumbleweed:Or do you think that's a cinch after I whispered him onto my plane? :lmfao:

Shall I tell you something: Magic often works when I believe in it the least. :teehee:

:bye: Mika

It's been over a month now since I was on the same plane with you and you wrote me the postcard and I still haven't thanked you. :facepalm:

I'll make up for it now: Thank you for the kind words, you really made my day with them. :fangurl:  :huglove:

I hope you are well. :mika1:

Are you in the desert, as we suspect? :original: We would love to hear from you (Instagram or Twitter would be perfect). :wub2:

:puppy_eyes:    :pray:

:fairy:

image.thumb.png.825878a78e773c766bba22bbb0d39164.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Um..., I don't know if I remember how to do that! 🙈

Yeah, me too in a way, but if he hasn't given any sign of life for 5 days, he's probably really in the desert now.. :lmfao::camel2:

Well, if he doesn't have internet, I can whisper as long as I want, he won't post. :tumbleweed:Or do you think that's a cinch after I whispered him onto my plane? :lmfao:

Shall I tell you something: Magic often works when I believe in it the least. :teehee:

:bye: Mika

It's been over a month now since I was on the same plane with you and you wrote me the postcard and I still haven't thanked you. :facepalm:

I'll make up for it now: Thank you for the kind words, you really made my day with them. :fangurl:  :huglove:

I hope you are well. :mika1:

Are you in the desert, as we suspect? :original: We would love to hear from you (Instagram or Twitter would be perfect). :wub2:

:puppy_eyes:    :pray:

:fairy:

image.thumb.png.825878a78e773c766bba22bbb0d39164.png

Ok, Mika has internet, thank you for the retweet, Mika. :huglove:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Mika actually retweeted it 2 hours ago, we just saw it now. :lmfao:

Yep, so he's alive. It seems the  :camel3:was a good guide :naughty:

He retweeted and likes

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

So Mika is on Catteland  radio program. Isn't he supposed to be in the desert? :dunno_grin: :insane:

I guess we don't know if he really was in the studio? :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I guess we don't know if he really was in the studio? :dunno_grin:

Cattelan said he was walking around the halls but I believe it's unlikely he would take the time to go to Deejay studio for a few exchanges  with his host. If you add up the sections when he spoke, I don't think it would be over 20 minutes

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, SusanT said:

Cattelan said he was walking around the halls but I believe it's unlikely he would take the time to go to Deejay studio for a few exchanges  with his host. If you add up the sections when he spoke, I don't think it would be over 20 minutes

I'm quite sure it was prerecorded. He may have recorded it last Tuesday when he was in Milan for the Rtl 102.5 interview. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I'm quite sure it was prerecorded. He may have recorded it last Tuesday when he was in Milan for the Rtl 102.5 interview. 

Hadn't thought of that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

So Mika is on Catteland  radio program. Isn't he supposed to be in the desert? :dunno_grin: :insane:

Unless it was only a phone interview :dunno: Mika can be in several places at the same time :naughty: 

• Haha 2