Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

About the concert

Ah, ok! Not sure why he said that, from what I read I think the concert will take place :dunno: It's an outdoor event and the covid cases in France are not so high, also they did a lot of promo yesterday, mentioning Mika's name. I guess if they were not sure, they wouldn't post about it... but we'll see.

• Like 2

On 11/1/2021 at 8:55 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Two French fans asked Mika on Sunday night after the concert about the Vars gig.

Mika is not sure now if it will take place.

He didn't explain why. So if it's cancelled - don't be surprised.

8 hours ago, krysady said:

Ah, ok! Not sure why he said that, from what I read I think the concert will take place :dunno: It's an outdoor event and the covid cases in France are not so high, also they did a lot of promo yesterday, mentioning Mika's name. I guess if they were not sure, they wouldn't post about it... but we'll see.

Well that was the official info we got from Mika's team, as Deb said on the live. The concert is confirmed, but it's not sure yet that it can take place, due to Covid. I don't know if that only means that the concert itself might be cancelled due to Covid restrictions in France, or if it also means that maybe Mika and/or his musicians/crew might not be able to travel there, if there's travel restrictions from countries with higher infection numbers (like the UK). I suppose they have to consider all of that. Plus, if Mika tells this to fans, I suppose it means he doesn't necessarily want us to travel there, even if it's likely to take place - it's a promo event for the ski resort and maybe he'll just do a short gig, surely won't feel like stopping for fans in this cold. Well maybe he will have an afterparty with the few fans who will surely travel there, and then I'll kick myself for not going :roftl: , but anyway, as much as I want new gigs, and to just see him again, I don't think I'll seriously consider this. (Tho the idea we had on Twitter today to rent a MFC tourbus from Marseilles airport would somehow be nice, lol! :teehee:)

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, mellody said:

countries with higher infection numbers (like the UK). 

:banghead:

26 minutes ago, mellody said:

(Tho the idea we had on Twitter today to rent a MFC tourbus from Marseilles airport would somehow be nice, lol! :teehee:)

The tourbus lives! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, mellody said:

Plus, if Mika tells this to fans, I suppose it means he doesn't necessarily want us to travel there, even if it's likely to take place - it's a promo event for the ski resort and maybe he'll just do a short gig, surely won't feel like stopping for fans in this cold.

That's a good reason to feel better for not going, indeed :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hero said:

Quiet today. 😕 

@Prisca  could the Whisperer persuade him to give us an update? Even a quick "hello" would be nice. :yes: :pinkbow:

Um, I don't think that Mika is going to post something at this time but it would really be nice, if you post something, Mika. :yes:

:puppy_eyes:   :fairy:

grafik.png.a1916fa48c2fb1e898973f63ff280bbf.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Um, I don't think that Mika is going to post something at this time but it would really be nice, if you post something, Mika. :yes:

Thank you!:flowers2: That's okay, he's got 24 hours to respond. :wink2: :naughty:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Thank you!:flowers2: That's okay, he's got 24 hours to respond. :wink2: :naughty:

Give him 48 and we'll get an XF outfit post for sure. :naughty:

Anyway he hasn't stopped posting for more than a day recently, so I suppose there will be something tomorrow. Even if the XF stories yesterday didn't feel much like a post from him, that could as well have been posted by his team (if he hadn't deleted it 2 or 3 times, that's his typical chaotic self that even makes a promo story unique. :roftl: :wub2:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, mellody said:

Plus, if Mika tells this to fans, I suppose it means he doesn't necessarily want us to travel there, even if it's likely to take place

Well, maybe he also said it, because he is very baffled at what length fans go to see him - and he probably knows it’s difficult to go there, so he would not want any of his fans to do that only for him. I can imagine he is shy like that, which is adorable, but also doesn’t give us an answer as to whether it will take place or not 😆

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Prisca said:

21 hours ago, Hero said:

21 hours ago, Prisca said:

Then my chances might not be too bad that he posts something. :lol3:

Mika story

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Same, we did crazy dances at school on the music when school disco parties were still a thing.

Oh god. With the table of food provided by the parents, with sandwiches with curled dry edges and dubious fillings, some home made buns, and bowls of slightly soggy crisps which no-one could tell the flavour. 😆 And the selection of dodgy cassette tapes brought in by kids hoping they'd be played. Good grief.

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Hero said:

Jeez, I remember that being in the charts. Good grief. :facepalm:

I think I might even have seen them live at one of the festivals I attended at the time. :teehee: That song got played on the radio ALL the time, it's fun, but I really heard it too often. 😅

• Haha 3