Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

15 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I thought the last Mika photos were from France.

But no. It's in Milan.

In the background we can see Spritz Navigli , 9 Ripa di Porta Ticinese in Milan.

image.thumb.png.3ae9e31cf71d4644642e6870129d2cd1.png

image.thumb.png.f3a7d9f1d4cc583c39bbd010ff4d9a80.png

You are the BEST detective Anna :groupwave: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/2/2021 at 10:39 PM, mellody said:

Germany as well. But it's more likely that Mika's crew would come from the UK than from Germany. :rolleyes:

Well, Switzerland numbers are as well higher than France's numbers. However, I think with the vaccinations that shouldn't be a problem anymore. And if I had to do a PCR test, I'd just do it. :original:

On 11/2/2021 at 10:08 PM, mellody said:

Plus, if Mika tells this to fans, I suppose it means he doesn't necessarily want us to travel there, even if it's likely to take place - it's a promo event for the ski resort and maybe he'll just do a short gig, surely won't feel like stopping for fans in this cold.

On 11/3/2021 at 1:04 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

Well, maybe he also said it, because he is very baffled at what length fans go to see him - and he probably knows it’s difficult to go there, so he would not want any of his fans to do that only for him. I can imagine he is shy like that, which is adorable, but also doesn’t give us an answer as to whether it will take place or not 😆

Now, I'll add my opinion as well. :lol3:

Maybe Mika just doesn't want to disappoint his fans because the concert has to be cancelled because of the corona numbers. Since the numbers usually increase with the cold. I guess Mika still has a lot of fans from America and Asia who are sad because he had to cancel his tour due to the corona virus. :emot-sad: I guess Mika doesn't want to do that to his fans again, even if it was of course not his fault. :original:

Usually 10 000 people celebrate the new season. I don't know how they are going to do it this year. :dunno_grin:

grafik.thumb.png.751d70a7455cbed47bb0b7642db51006.png

Um, since there are quite a few people, I guess they do the concert at the base station and it's not that cold there. I guess you were freezing more in Montreal when you were waiting outside for Mika. :naughty:

Um, no one expected a concert at Versailles, and most people didn't expect the concert at Salle Pleyel to be so long either. So I wouldn't necessarily expect the Vars concert to be short, if it does take place. :dunno_grin:

And if I remember correctly, Mika didn't do promo (or at least not much) for the Philharmonie concerts for a long time as well, that was the Philharmonie. :confused:

I will definitely go there when the concert takes place. :yes:

I don't exactly live centrally, but I am well connected to public transport. :yes: From Zurich airport you arrive in about 2.5 hours to me with the public transport. I have 4 seats free in my car if anyone wants to come with me. :original:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hero said:

:facepalm:

So... where is he today? Florence? Milan? Rome? Papua New Guinea? You know, just for a day trip. :naughty:

I suppose these days the most likely is Florence or Milan - and that's a good enough guess to me, I'm happy to know at least which country he's in at a certain point. :naughty: Tho indeed it'd be interesting know how much time of the week he can spend at home and how much he spends in Milan for Xfactor.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

I suppose these days the most likely is Florence or Milan - and that's a good enough guess to me, I'm happy to know at least which country he's in at a certain point. :naughty: Tho indeed it'd be interesting know how much time of the week he can spend at home and how much he spends in Milan for Xfactor.

He records the dailys on friday, so I think he spends 3 days in Milan every week: wednesday for the general rehearsal, thursday for the live show and friday to record the dailys. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Yes, that's Tuscany. You've still got your magic whispering powers! :clap:

4 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I guess so.

By the time I recognise Mika's house in Tuscany, he must be living in a different place. :lmfao:

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Prisca said:

By the time I recognise Mika's house in Tuscany, he must be living in a different place. :lmfao:

Haha I was the same until last year - not sure how long he even has this house already but it surely took me a few years to recognize it. :lol: Dunno if before the pandemic I wasn't even interested where he was, or if I just gave up trying to catch up because he's hopping between countries like it's nothing. :roftl: And he used to be a lot less generous with infos about where he is, so most of the times we didn't know.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am watching a vlog on YouTube. A Polish guy is traveling around the world.

Now he is in Salvadore. In one city he ordered a coffee.

And look what I've just seen on the screen!

image.thumb.png.877a499c294f6763ac69ef16a89d821d.png

And Mika making his coffee in "Il Testimone"  :lol3:  There's a little bit of Mika in everything :lol:

image.thumb.png.7f7cd3fb6d0dcde03237f4bdd506079a.png

And he posted this as well back in July:

210634382_772052200126741_8151426665475697253_n.jpg

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am watching a vlog on YouTube. A Polish guy is traveling around the world.

Now he is in Salvadore. In one city he ordered a coffee.

And look what I've just seen on the screen!

image.thumb.png.877a499c294f6763ac69ef16a89d821d.png

And Mika making his coffee in "Il Testimone"  :lol3:  There's a little bit of Mika in everything :lol:

image.thumb.png.7f7cd3fb6d0dcde03237f4bdd506079a.png

You really are a  

smilie_be_035.gif

• Haha 4