23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

Does anyone have a map of the concert? I want to know where I will see it, everything is so confusing on the internet maps, I chose the places that the page assigned me because of the rush, but I don't know if they were the best, I'm scared!

4 minutes ago, MikeCallejas said:

Does anyone have a map of the concert? I want to know where I will see it, everything is so confusing on the internet maps, I chose the places that the page assigned me because of the rush, but I don't know if they were the best, I'm scared!

plan sali.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you know if the allocation of places in the "chaise category 1" section is ordered by ABC until reaching XYZ, AABBCC or is it always AABBCC? I have so many questions, sorry for asking so much, but it is my first trip to another country for a MIKA concert.

Edited by MikeCallejas
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MikeCallejas said:

Do you know if the allocation of places in the "chaise category 1" section is ordered by ABC until reaching XYZ, AABBCC or is it always AABBCC? I have so many questions, sorry for asking so much, but it is my first trip to another country for a MIKA concert.

AA BB CC to MM is the category 1 in the from part of the venue (called chairs)

Then there are rows A, B, C, D.... marked in red on the photo.

Which row is on your ticket?

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

AA BB CC to MM is the category 1 in the from part of the venue (called chairs)

Then there are rows A, B, C, D.... marked in red on the photo.

Which row is on your ticket?

I have the DD place so would I be in a fourth row? I'm dying!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, MikeCallejas said:

No problem, of course you can ask! In the pic Anna posted you can see the row letters in between the rows, so as Anna says, the "Category 1 Chaises (chairs)" is row AA to MM. Behind that there's Parterre, Row A to Row U, with different categories (I think unlike in the map, row A is category 1 and not 2).

Edit: just saw your post, yes if you picked Category 1 chairs and have DD, it's the 4th row.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mellody said:

No problem, of course you can ask! In the pic Anna posted you can see the row letters in between the rows, so as Anna says, the "Category 1 Chaises (chairs)" is row AA to MM. Behind that there's Parterre, Row A to Row U, with different categories (I think unlike in the map, row A is category 1 and not 2).

Thanks for your help, I love you so much! I hope to meet you all there

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, it is. :wink2:

grafik.thumb.png.9f14006e063d33a53fce8e5734d615a4.png

11 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Don't die. You have to come to Paris! the 4th row is waiting for you :clap:

I am so excited! I had to wake up at 4 in the morning due to the time difference but it was totally worth it, thanks for your help I carry you in my heart!

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, MikeCallejas said:

I am so excited! I had to wake up at 4 in the morning due to the time difference but it was totally worth it, thanks for your help I carry you in my heart!

You are really lucky.

I wanted to buy 3 tickets closer to the stage but with all these technical issues I couldn't.

But I have already tickets in the middle of the parterre so no reason to cry :das:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, MikeCallejas said:

dedication! but so worth it!! you got great seats!! it will be the most amazing night!

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 9:51 PM, mellody said:

6156398d33d04b52a76dbd28fdaf853b.jpg?imw

Anyway I remembered I have a dress that's cut a bit like that, I'd just have to lose 10kg until October to be able to wear it again, lol! (might be easier to scratch together the 3000€ :lmfao:)

I just saw that your dress is just for 1500€ on Zalando now, 50 % off... :naughty:

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I just saw that your dress is just for 1500€ on Zalando now, 50 % off... :naughty:

Maybe if I wait until October they'll reduce it enough so I can afford it. :lmfao:

• Haha 8

• 2 months later...

Hi! I'm trying to purchase a ticket to the Paris concert for either date. Looks like it's sold out :/ Anyone have any extra tickets they are looking to sell? I could Venmo! (fingers and eyes crossed!!!!) Please also email: aramasarian@gmail.com

Edited by swathy_farmer

3 minutes ago, swathy_farmer said:

Hi! I'm trying to purchase a ticket to the Paris concert for either date. Looks like it's sold out :/ Anyone have any extra tickets they are looking to sell? I could Venmo! (fingers and eyes crossed!!!!) Please also email: aramasarian@gmail.com

Hi Aram, and :welcomeani:

Take a look in this thread - people are selling extra tickets there. How many tickets do you need? Just one?

6 minutes ago, swathy_farmer said:

Also check this page, every now and then there are some tickets for sale: 

https://bourseauxbillets.philharmoniedeparis.fr/list/resaleProducts/?lang=en&dateFrom=23.10.2021&dateTo=24.10.2021

I've seen tickets for both dates just a while ago, it seems they are already sold but it's worth checking out from time to time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, swathy_farmer said:

Also, I can't believe I forgot to tell you -- we're holding a competition right now, prize is 2 tickets to Sunday's concert. Deadline for entries is tomorrow!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...