PREVENDITA/PRESALE! The Magic Piano Tour in Italy Coming Autumn 2022!

dcdeb

As others have already said, the answer to most of the questions below is: We'll post more details once we have them.

Come altri hanno già detto, la risposta alla maggior parte delle domande seguenti è: Pubblicheremo maggiori dettagli una volta che li avremo.

But here are a few more answers:

Ma ecco qualche altra risposta:

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think I will have to choose between Verona and Firenze.

But it looks like Verona will be announced after the Monday presale :dunno:

I think if the dates for Verona are announced after Monday, there will be a separate pre-sale for those tickets. But I'm not positive, and Verona may be announced before Monday anyway.

1 hour ago, heyaury said:

does anyone know how we are going to take precedence over buying tickets on this tour? they send us an email?

1 hour ago, Carla Annicchiarico said:

I would like to have an information: Mika wrote that the selling of the tickets will start on Monday only for The fan club. How can members of the fan club buy the tickets? Where are the tickets going to be published? 

1 hour ago, LadyGatta said:

But where Monday 7 we can buy tickets?

:blink:

39 minutes ago, up-criludidi said:

Vorrei sapere se ci sarà, come detto sopra, un link che verrà inserito per procedere all'acquisto dei biglietti e se si , dove possiamo poi trovarlo.

Grazie mille anticipatamente

The answer for the above 4 questions is: I will get a special link for pre-sale tickets from Mika's team that I will publish here on mikafanclub.com shortly before the sale starts on Monday.

57 minutes ago, Carla Annicchiarico said:

How much will the tickets for Italy concerts cost?

We don't know yet. If I find out in advance, I will let you know here.

44 minutes ago, alessandro said:

ma visto che io sono del fan club e una mia amica invece no posso prendere un biglietto anche per lei oppure no??

Sì, puoi acquistare un biglietto per il tuo amico. Probabilmente ci sarà un limite al numero di biglietti che puoi acquistare -- di solito c'è un limite di quattro biglietti a persona.

30 minutes ago, alessandro said:

la prevendita per noi fan club sarà fatta su TicketOne o sul sito di Mika?

The presale link will be posted here, but it will take you to the TicketOne site, where you can purchase the tickets.

Il link per la prevendita sarà pubblicato qui, ma ti porterà al sito TicketOne, dove potrai acquistare i biglietti.

This is everything that I know as of right now. More details as I learn them!

Questo è tutto ciò che so ora. Maggiori dettagli quando li conoscerò.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, Anna97 said:

Domanda un po’ “brutta” forse, ma qualcuno ha qualche idea sui prezzi? :D

Non so ancora. Se lo scopro, scrivo qui.

• Thanks 1

Dammit! No leave is being granted for weeks 19th and 26th September.  :overreact:

:crybaby:

I've put in a leave request for the Rome date in October, will see what they come back with. 

Fingers crossed the Verona date is early September. That would be cool actually, doing the opening night and the closing night. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hello everyone

OMG Excellent news !

My birthday is in October and I know which gift I am going to ask ..,

he knew I wanted to go back to Roma 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Yeeeees so happy 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 6

This Magic Piano tour sounds so exciting!!!

It will be too expensive for me to go to Italy this year, so I'll be looking forward to all the videos and reports from people going. 😊

The idea of one intimate gig and an arena gig for each city sounds really amazing! If only Mika thought about doing something like that here in the UK 🙃

• Like 5

It's such a cool idea !

I was supposed to go to Verona 2 years ago...... :rolleyes:

it could be a new opportunity .....if only we'd get the dates

And as always I won't be able to connect at the time the purchase will start.

Why the hell it always has to be when I'm working ????? :dunno:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, carafon said:

It's such a cool idea !

I was supposed to go to Verona 2 years ago...... :rolleyes:

it could be a new opportunity .....if only we'd get the dates

And as always I won't be able to connect at the time the purchase will start.

Why the hell it always has to be when I'm working ????? :dunno:

Joelle,

Verona will not be on sale on Monday - rather a few days later.

But if you need a ticket - or for both shows - I can help you. I would like to go to Verona too.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Hero said:

Fingers crossed the Verona date is early September. That would be cool actually, doing the opening night and the closing night. 

If he keeps the 2 days off between 2 places like for the other cities , it should be 17 and 18 september ....unless the places are already crowded because of the weekend , then it may be between 12 and 16 ???

What happens in me at that exact time is something like this

My heart : Oh gosh, I want to go. 

My brain : But you've only a few days to decide, you hate that

My heart : Still. I want to go. 

My brain : There will  probably be other dates, don't hurry. 

My heart : You don't know. 

My brain : Yeah, but you, you know your family will kill you if you take them in unwanted week-end AGAIN, right ? 

My heart :  I WANT TO GO !! I don't listen to you anymore  :tongue2:

More seriously, the concept sounds amazing, I never went at small venues yet (excepted for the symphonic), and I die to see him again. Honestly, I find it strange to be only in Italy, I'm nearly certain there will be other dates in other contries -maybe where I live :pray:

BUT !  We never know with Mika and I would be sad if I miss that. So... at the second I saw that announcement, I thought my decision was already took. 

So, I think I will take a look at the fans' presale monday and maybe I will take one sitting ticket, like that, I know I have one. I will see after if there's something else nearer and if not, how I can make it to Milan... And if I can't, I suppose someone there would be happy to have a ticket when it's sold out...  I will definitely see monday and decide then... what I usually never make, but for Mika, I could make nearly anything I guess...

Seems like I finally have wings... 

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Presci1108 said:

What happens in me at that exact time is something like this

My heart : Oh gosh, I want to go. 

My brain : But you've only a few days to decide, you hate that

My heart : Still. I want to go. 

My brain : There will  probably be other dates, don't hurry. 

My heart : You don't know. 

My brain : Yeah, but you, you know your family will kill you if you take them in unwanted week-end AGAIN, right ? 

My heart :  I WANT TO GO !! I don't listen to you anymore  :tongue2:

More seriously, the concept sounds amazing, I never went at small venues yet (excepted for the symphonic), and I die to see him again. Honestly, I find it strange to be only in Italy, I'm nearly certain there will be other dates in other contries -maybe where I live :pray:

BUT !  We never know with Mika and I would be sad if I miss that. So... at the second I saw that announcement, I thought my decision was already took. 

So, I think I will take a look at the fans' presale monday and maybe I will take one sitting ticket, like that, I know I have one. I will see after if there's something else nearer and if not, how I can make it to Milan... And if I can't, I suppose someone there would be happy to have a ticket when it's sold out...  I will definitely see monday and decide then... what I usually never make, but for Mika, I could make nearly anything I guess...

Seems like I finally have wings... 

Always best to get a ticket.  Mika is amazing in small venues, you shouldn't miss the experience.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, dcdeb said:

As others have already said, the answer to most of the questions below is: We'll post more details once we have them.

Come altri hanno già detto, la risposta alla maggior parte delle domande seguenti è: Pubblicheremo maggiori dettagli una volta che li avremo.

But here are a few more answers:

Ma ecco qualche altra risposta:

I think if the dates for Verona are announced after Monday, there will be a separate pre-sale for those tickets. But I'm not positive, and Verona may be announced before Monday anyway.

The answer for the above 4 questions is: I will get a special link for pre-sale tickets from Mika's team that I will publish here on mikafanclub.com shortly before the sale starts on Monday.

We don't know yet. If I find out in advance, I will let you know here.

Sì, puoi acquistare un biglietto per il tuo amico. Probabilmente ci sarà un limite al numero di biglietti che puoi acquistare -- di solito c'è un limite di quattro biglietti a persona.

The presale link will be posted here, but it will take you to the TicketOne site, where you can purchase the tickets.

Il link per la prevendita sarà pubblicato qui, ma ti porterà al sito TicketOne, dove potrai acquistare i biglietti.

This is everything that I know as of right now. More details as I learn them!

Questo è tutto ciò che so ora. Maggiori dettagli quando li conoscerò.

Thank You, @dcdeb, for the info, for your help and for your patience

9 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think I will have to choose between Verona and Firenze.

But it looks like Verona will be announced after the Monday presale :dunno:

On the Maz.music.media IG account it says the dates will be announced until 12 February.

Those gigs sound awesome, I'd love to do them ALL! :fangurl: Staying realistic, it'll be hard for me to do just one of those sets. Mediolanum Forum is on a Friday, I could do that, arriving in the late afternoon / evening and being somewhere in the back of a giant arena - that's not what I find tempting about these gigs, lol! Those theaters tho, and seeing the contrast between the theater and the big arena in the same city within 2 days, that's something I'd really love to experience. I'm also hoping for Verona to be on a Friday and Saturday, or before the end of the school holidays (Sept 12), that'd make it much easier. I guess if I need to choose I'll be doing Verona, but I'd love to do Florence as well. If Verona is the 18th and 19th (if there's also 2 days in between, as with the other dates), there's no way I can make them both. Well probably I can't anyway, unless Verona is in August (but it says September in the maz.music.media post). Sigh.

Btw, can I just say, I LOVE this animation / artwork with the rainbow and Mika on the piano and the vintage style "magic piano" text. I need that on a T-Shirt! :wub2:

• Like 6