MAGIC PIANO TOUR REFUNDS / VERONA TICKETS

dcdeb

20 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Bonjour Isa, when we have tickets already for Arena di Verona on the 19th, we don’t need to take any action. Confirmation is only needed if you have tickets to any of the other shows and you would like to “convert” your ticket to the Arena di Verona show.

Thanks Michelle !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alvaro Lopez said:

Thank you very much for your response. I’m trying to phone the help number but it’s not working.

I would just like to know if there’s a chance of keeping the tickets to have the same seats I was able to get but for the new dates Mika hopefully announces. :(

I just wanted to verify this -- I have spoken to Mika's management, and there are only the two options:

1. Get a refund.

2. "Convert" your ticket to go to the Verona show.

They don't know when they will be able to reschedule this tour, and they don't know whether they will be at the same venues, so there is no point in keeping the original tickets. If you can't go to Verona, get your money back.

I'll update my instructions above and I'm going to post them to our social media.

Thank you all for helping each other out with this. Please, if you see anyone else who is struggling, send them this way.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Finding a solution for my travel arrangements is bad enough, but these are my own responsibility, tho ofc Mika knows that would be a problem for many fans. I really wish he'd give a better explanation than "production and logistical issues" (At least the Verona theatre gig, how hard could it be to do that the day before the arena show, literally in walking distance?!), but if it's the way it has always been, the info we got so far is all we'll get from him. :tears:

Thanks everyone, I managed to request a refund.

I also wish we were given a better explanation for the cancellation. I know we don't know the whole story (and probably never will), and I'm sure Mika and his team didn't make this decision lightly. Still, if he really did it because production and logistical issues prevented him from making this show what he wanted it to be ... then I'm sorry, this explanation is not good enough for me. Maybe I could understand it for the big arena shows, but for the theatre shows, all he had to do was show up with his piano and sing some songs he has rarely or never done before, and everyone would have been more than happy. And somehow he can still do Arena di Verona, despite the production issues?

I had tickets for most of the shows on this tour. If it ends up taking place in 2023, I probably won't be able to go (it's almost impossible for me to get vacation time in the spring, and I have a major surgery scheduled for summer/autumn), so this was going to be my last Mika tour for some time. I'll still go to Verona, and losing some money I paid for non-refundable plane and train tickets is not the worst thing in the world. I'm also lucky enough to have seen Mika many times, so I can't complain too much (and I feel for people who haven't had that possibility and now had their only chance to see him taken away). But all good things come to an end, and I think the days when I could take a couple of weeks of vacation and follow Mika from city to city might now be in the past.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, ISAJF414 said:

Do you know if the refund will also concerns all the fees we've paid (fan pre-sale, ...)?

Was wondering exactly the same... I have submitted my application for refund to Ticketone.it and see that I am 40 euros short. So service costs and pre-sale costs are not reimbursed. On the website it says that this depends on the organiser and not Ticketone.it. @dcdeb is there still something to arrange through management of Mika?

Edited by ~Wicky~
  • Like 5

Hello,

many thanks to you @dcdeb  for all this summary work ,we...I needed it, t's very clear !

I received today an email from ticketone.it for instructions concerning the Verona dates, so they still communicate a bit ...

thanks to @Anna97informations for the famous codes, I got a refund for the 18th verona tickets :thumb_yello:

( I still lost 26,24 € by the way ...)

Thank you all for helping here, it's precious and we're lucky to have you despite all this sadness .:hi5:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Alvaro Lopez said:

Hello!

First of all, thank you for all the translated info.

I’m really disappointed with this news, since I’m a big fan of Mika from Madrid, Spain, and I had been planning and really looking forward to this two concerts since many months ago. I even got tickets for the London concert he did this summer but resold the tickets when I knew about this special tour in Italy.

I had got centered seats in the first row for both the Verdi Theatre and the Nelson Mandela Arena in Florence. I thought it would be a really special and magical experience, as it always is coming from Mika. I went to his concert in the Paris Philharmonie and was one of the best experiences in my life, at least the best concert I’ve been to for sure.

In addition to the nearly 400€ spent in the two tickets for each show, I have already paid 1000€ for the flight tickets and the hotel in Florence, which of course I can’t get back, so I’ll have to be going to Florence anyways.

So not only I’ve lost the opportunity to see Mika in probably one of his best concerts ever, two nights in a row with two completely different sets in the best seats anyone could get, but also, waiting for this tour, I lost the opportunity to see him anywhere else this whole summer in the different concerts in Europe.

Here comes my question. If I don’t request a refund for the tickets, would I still have my seats reserved for the new dates of this tour?

It’s also sad that we have to request it just in one week time without knowing all the information. I haven’t even received any email from TicketOne, so I’ve just known about this cancellation thanks to having the notifications set for Mika’s social media.

Thank you in advance.

Same here.

It's utterly disappointing to loose a chance to sit in row 1 - you never know when you'll be that lucky again to get those golden tickets (if ever at all!). A lot of lost money, a lot of lost anticipation (that we specially enjoyed after already having to leave Boston and New York without attending any concert, too! A lot of money for that trip spent, too...). I would have appreciated if we could have kept our tickets for the postponed dates, but, obviously, there's nothing to do about it if that's not suggested.

Still happy that at least there'll be this one gig in Verona - but it's hard to see we'll be able to enjoy it the same way it would have been with knowing there are more to come.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, ~Wicky~ said:

Was wondering exactly the same... I have submitted my application for refund to Ticketone.it and see that I am 40 euros short. So service costs and pre-sale costs are not reimbursed. On the website it says that this depends on the organiser and not Ticketone.it. @dcdeb is there still something to arrange through management of Mika?

I've mentioned it to management, and am waiting for an answer. I'll let you know when I hear more.

• Thanks 6

8 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I've mentioned it to management, and am waiting for an answer. I'll let you know when I hear more.

Thanks a lot! Also for all the other information you've shared on here.

Edited by ~Wicky~
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ISAJF414 said:

now understand where I could get these codes needed for the "changing names" operation as well... I had tried many times to do this operation for the tickets I sold to other fans, but never succeeded probably bc I couldn't get the correct codes!!. 

I entered the correct codes but it didn't work - probably because they already knew it'd be cancelled. They must've been working on that website with explanations for some time, that's not done within a day.

Friendsandpartners confirmed to me via e-mail what Deb said, that it's only refund or exchange for Verona.

And yes, it seems like we won't get back the fees from ticketone and I'm pretty sure it's them and not Mika's production company, as it was the same with ticketone in 2020. :tears: Also, wtf, 60 days?! Haven't we borrowed them the money long enough already?! Ticketone are such scammers! :angry: I hope the next time they'll do the MFC presale on another platform.

How about those who bought on ticketmaster, did you get back your fees, and does it also take that long to get your refund?

• Like 2

I am trying to ask for refund but it doesn't work:

l biglietto/ordine da lei inserito non risulta rimborsabile, la preghiamo di verificare i dati inseriti o di accedere al sito TicketOne, alla pagina www.ticketone.it/covid19, che il biglietto sia inerente a un evento effettivamente annullato/riprogrammato e che per il relativo evento siano attivi i termini e le modalità di rimborso previste dell’Organizzatore.

I hope that Ticketone is gonna fix this!

6 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

l biglietto/ordine da lei inserito non risulta rimborsabile, la preghiamo di verificare i dati inseriti o di accedere al sito TicketOne, alla pagina www.ticketone.it/covid19, che il biglietto sia inerente a un evento effettivamente annullato/riprogrammato e che per il relativo evento siano attivi i termini e le modalità di rimborso previste dell’Organizzatore.

Read this, maybe you put the wrong codes:

5 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

Hi

Thanks !

I just found which codes to put in !

the first one is called "card" and the second one is "FS", you find them opening an information "I" link found on the ticket with the QR code

But damn, I have got 16 tickets, that's long to do !

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

That would be great to have a refund for presale as well, I bought many tickets for my friends, my husband and me and that’s a lot of money, actually…. nearly 165 € !!!

Plus 2,50 € for each order delivery !

Thanks @dcdeb to try to get an answer about that subject 👍🏻

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Read this, maybe you put the wrong codes:

The codes I entered are correct because before lunch it worked and I have already asked for some refunds.

This afternoon was not working anymore. I think there too many requests 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I just wanted to verify this -- I have spoken to Mika's management, and there are only the two options:

1. Get a refund.

2. "Convert" your ticket to go to the Verona show.

They don't know when they will be able to reschedule this tour, and they don't know whether they will be at the same venues, so there is no point in keeping the original tickets. If you can't go to Verona, get your money back.

I'll update my instructions above and I'm going to post them to our social media.

Thank you all for helping each other out with this. Please, if you see anyone else who is struggling, send them this way.

@dcdebas usual your help is so precious!

Thanks 🌹

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

Yes, I have the same message for one of two tickets for Verona theatre. The first one passed correctly. But as I couldn't add the second one I sent the request just for one.

Then I wanted to make another request for the second ticket I have this information that this concert is not refunded. SO for sure an issue with the system.

I will try again tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I entered the correct codes but it didn't work - probably because they already knew it'd be cancelled. They must've been working on that website with explanations for some time, that's not done within a day.

Friendsandpartners confirmed to me via e-mail what Deb said, that it's only refund or exchange for Verona.

And yes, it seems like we won't get back the fees from ticketone and I'm pretty sure it's them and not Mika's production company, as it was the same with ticketone in 2020. :tears: Also, wtf, 60 days?! Haven't we borrowed them the money long enough already?! Ticketone are such scammers! :angry: I hope the next time they'll do the MFC presale on another platform.

How about those who bought on ticketmaster, did you get back your fees, and does it also take that long to get your refund?

I just filled the ticketmaster refund form but they just say that "due to unprecedent requests the waiting time can be long". Nothing more than that.

I wonder if anyone got tickets from boxol.it.   I have only one from there and there is no info I can find regarding reimboursements... :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I have the same message for one of two tickets for Verona theatre. The first one passed correctly. But as I couldn't add the second one I sent the request just for one.

Then I wanted to make another request for the second ticket I have this information that this concert is not refunded. SO for sure an issue with the system.

I will try again tomorrow.

Now it's working again 👌

I entered all my requests for refunds. 9 gigs

I feel: EMPTY

Edited by Chiara 83
  • Like 2
  • Sad 5

8 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Yes exactly, let’s meet and still spend the time together. I’m not only going to Mika concerts for Mika (gasp!), I come for this magical element before and after.. and I’m sure we can create it even in absence or a concert. (Trust me, we can, I’m the expert remember :wink2:)

8 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh, Michelle. For sure not everybody will decide to go to Arena but I would like to confirm that I already know I will meet some fans in Verona and even we are going to travel together to Florence as our flight tickets back home are from this city.

We will spend time together, visit Italy and have fan as much as possible.

I don't want to miss the opportunity to visit Verona , so I'll be there too

Now that I've got 2 days "off" before the remaining show , I'm thinking about visiting Venice or (and?)  Breshia , eventualy having a bath on the lake if the weather is good enough

If anyone is interrested .....

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mellody said:

I sent the request for my refund and got this answer: ( I have no idea about the fees and it will take a few months :aah:)

Screenshot (365).png

30 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

Now it's working again 👌

I entered all my requests for refunds. 9 gigs

I feel: EMPTY

I definitely join you in feeling empty...

Suppose it will take a little while for this emotion to subside!

• Like 3

I asked ticketone for refunding….so sad 😔 Anyway I will be in Arena🤞🏻🍀.

I don’t know the real reasons for all this but now Italians fans are very confused and disappointed, I hope he will explain in the future more than what we red about logistic problems…

The theatre is a magic place for me, I love theatre…And I loved that idea of a more intimate show, I hope in the future He will be able to return with the same project.

So hard to be positive now..but I try😅😮💨

• Like 5