Mika's French album, out on 1 December 2023!

mellody

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzEVLUfKMb2/

Concours : Découvrez le nouvel album de MIKA lors d'une écoute privée 🎶

Le @creditmutuel donne le LA à l'Apocalypse Calypso Tour de @mikainstagram dont le nouvel album "Que ta tête fleurisse toujours" sort le 1er décembre 2023 💿

@riffx_fr va inviter en exclusivité 20 fans à une session d’écoute exclusive dans les locaux de @universalmusicfrance à Paris en présence de MIKA !

Jouez avant le 14 novembre sur

https://riffx.fr/concours/mika-ecoute-privee/

396980676_652692750182522_8057478902144558415_n.thumb.jpg.44abd89e4399debdc24ed30a36c25a9b.jpg

396880195_360740906388027_2743143197343241839_n.thumb.jpg.b6e1d19599af47bb7fe664824e6bf48e.jpg

RIFFX

EN COURS | Découvrez le nouvel album de MIKA lors d’une écoute privée !

mika-ecoute-site-blanc.thumb.jpg.b7b0ff1fedab9d503be66dc700e5abef.jpg

Le Crédit Mutuel donne le LA– Apocalypse Calypso Tour de MIKA

Il arrive bientôt : Que ta tête fleurisse toujours, le nouvel album de MIKA, son premier opus entièrement écrit et interprété en Français est prévu pour le 1er décembre 2023.

Parce qu’on sait que vous l’attendez avec impatience, RIFFX by Crédit Mutuel vous propose de fleurir avec MIKA avec un peu d’avance…

Vous êtes fan de MIKA et avez hâte d’écouter Que ta tête fleurisse toujours ?

Participez à notre jeu et tentez de remporter votre invitation : RIFFX by Crédit Mutuel conviera 20 fans à une session d’écoute exclusive, pour entendre l’album avant sa sortie, dans les locaux d’Universal Music France (Paris).

Découvrez Que ta tête fleurisse toujours lors de notre écoute privée le 21 novembre 2023 à 19h, en présence de MIKA !

Comment participer ? C’est très simple !

A l’approche de la sortie de son album, nous avons interviewé MIKA pour connaître ses réponses à VOS questions ! Quoi de mieux pour se préparer, en tant que fan, au nouvel album ? Regardez la vidéo et partagez-nous vos premières découvertes sur Que ta tête fleurisse toujours !

Bonne chance !

I have checked the conditions for participants. (RIFFX is a platforms connected with a French Bank Crédit Mutuel")

The first one is:

"Ce jeu est ouvert à toute personne physique majeure, cliente d’une Caisse affiliée à la Caisse Fédérale ou prospect résidant dans l’un des départements de la zone de chalandise de la Caisse Fédérale et membre de la plateforme Riffx (cf. liste en annexe 1)."

"This game is open to any adult natural person, customer of a Caisse affiliated with the Caisse
Fédérale or prospect residing in one of the departments of the Caisse’s catchment area
Federal and member of the Riffx platform (see list in appendix 1)."

I had already sent my entry a few days ago when Eriko found the link but since technically the contest starts from today I don't know if it will be valid (it probably won't be anyway since I'm not French haha but I wanted to try), so I tried again today but (of course) it said that I had already participated and didn't let me..:dunno: 

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have checked the conditions for participants. (RIFFX is a platforms connected with a French Bank Crédit Mutuel")

The first one is:

"Ce jeu est ouvert à toute personne physique majeure, cliente d’une Caisse affiliée à la Caisse Fédérale ou prospect résidant dans l’un des départements de la zone de chalandise de la Caisse Fédérale et membre de la plateforme Riffx (cf. liste en annexe 1)."

"This game is open to any adult natural person, customer of a Caisse affiliated with the Caisse
Fédérale or prospect residing in one of the departments of the Caisse’s catchment area
Federal and member of the Riffx platform (see list in appendix 1)."

Yes, and the areas are:  Fédérations Centre Est Europe, Sud-Est, Ile-de-France, Savoie Mont-Blanc, Midi-Atlantique, Normandie, Centre, Loire-Atlantique et Centre-Ouest, Dauphiné-Vivarais, Méditerranéen, Anjou, Antilles-Guyane, Massif-Central et Nord-Europe

So that sounds like "you must be our customer and a resident of one of these regions in France" :dunno_grin:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, SilviaM said:

I had already sent my entry a few days ago when Eriko found the link but since technically the contest starts from today I don't know if it will be valid (it probably won't be anyway since I'm not French haha but I wanted to try), so I tried again today but (of course) it said that I had already participated and didn't let me..:dunno: 

Same for me

• Sad 2

27 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Yes, and the areas are:  Fédérations Centre Est Europe, Sud-Est, Ile-de-France, Savoie Mont-Blanc, Midi-Atlantique, Normandie, Centre, Loire-Atlantique et Centre-Ouest, Dauphiné-Vivarais, Méditerranéen, Anjou, Antilles-Guyane, Massif-Central et Nord-Europe

So that sounds like "you must be our customer and a resident of one of these regions in France" :dunno_grin:

Yes, and they say as well that if you win an invitation they can ask you to prove that you are a client of the bank.

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, and they say as well that if you win an invitation they can ask you to prove that you are a client of the bank.

watch me open an account there if I win and this is the requirement. :naughty: In fact, this bank group owns a German bank, Targobank. :mf_rosetinted: Still wrong area, sigh. Anyway, I really think this should be open for fans of Mika in general, and not just the customers of a certain company. Besides, if you register on Riffx they have your address and the info whether you're a customer, so it'd be easy to make the participation in the game only possible for those who meet the requirements, don't get why they don't do that.

However, as this takes place in the Universal Music offices and Riffx has only 20 places to give away, maybe there's hope that there'll be more places available for any Mika fans in some other giveaway. Even at the Milan album prelistening in 2012 there were 30 people, and I think at the one in London it was even 50 or so (tho I'm not sure about that, I wasn't there - but it was in some cinema or theatre, so I think it was more people than in that small café in Milan).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzEVLUfKMb2/

Concours : Découvrez le nouvel album de MIKA lors d'une écoute privée 🎶

Le @creditmutuel donne le LA à l'Apocalypse Calypso Tour de @mikainstagram dont le nouvel album "Que ta tête fleurisse toujours" sort le 1er décembre 2023 💿

@riffx_fr va inviter en exclusivité 20 fans à une session d’écoute exclusive dans les locaux de @universalmusicfrance à Paris en présence de MIKA !

Jouez avant le 14 novembre sur

396980676_652692750182522_8057478902144558415_n.thumb.jpg.44abd89e4399debdc24ed30a36c25a9b.jpg

396880195_360740906388027_2743143197343241839_n.thumb.jpg.b6e1d19599af47bb7fe664824e6bf48e.jpg

RIFFX

EN COURS | Découvrez le nouvel album de MIKA lors d’une écoute privée !

mika-ecoute-site-blanc.thumb.jpg.b7b0ff1fedab9d503be66dc700e5abef.jpg

Le Crédit Mutuel donne le LA– Apocalypse Calypso Tour de MIKA

Il arrive bientôt : Que ta tête fleurisse toujours, le nouvel album de MIKA, son premier opus entièrement écrit et interprété en Français est prévu pour le 1er décembre 2023.

Parce qu’on sait que vous l’attendez avec impatience, RIFFX by Crédit Mutuel vous propose de fleurir avec MIKA avec un peu d’avance…

Vous êtes fan de MIKA et avez hâte d’écouter Que ta tête fleurisse toujours ?

Participez à notre jeu et tentez de remporter votre invitation : RIFFX by Crédit Mutuel conviera 20 fans à une session d’écoute exclusive, pour entendre l’album avant sa sortie, dans les locaux d’Universal Music France (Paris).

Découvrez Que ta tête fleurisse toujours lors de notre écoute privée le 21 novembre 2023 à 19h, en présence de MIKA !

Comment participer ? C’est très simple !

A l’approche de la sortie de son album, nous avons interviewé MIKA pour connaître ses réponses à VOS questions ! Quoi de mieux pour se préparer, en tant que fan, au nouvel album ? Regardez la vidéo et partagez-nous vos premières découvertes sur Que ta tête fleurisse toujours !

Bonne chance !

The first time when the link has been posted (the one which didn't work after one hour) it was mentioned that Mika will be present at the event.

This time they don't mention it. So?????

31 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The first time when the link has been posted (the one which didn't work after one hour) it was mentioned that Mika will be present at the event.

This time they don't mention it. So?????

It's mentioned this time too

Screenshot_20231031_222145_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

It's mentioned this time too

Screenshot_20231031_222145_Chrome.jpg

I am checking on my laptop and it looks like the second part of this sentence has been hidden  - the part saying that Mika will be present :dunno: Or it's like black letters on the black background?

So I hope he will be there.

image.thumb.png.4f59392f0d84ec9a421d232d32f63d86.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Sad 1

I just sent my plea to attend :crossed: and it says Mika will be there :thumb_yello:

My husband has an account at crédit mutuel with both our names. 

I would be so happy if it worked out :puppy_eyes:

Thank you for sharing that it was open again :flowers2: :hug: my dear sis Eriko :huglove:  @Kumazzz

Spoiler

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 6

Seems a shame to limit entries to only Riffx customers and even then you have to live in a certain area, doesn't really seem fair to me.

Hopefully it will be an awesome opportunity to hear the album and meet Mika though! Too much to ask for a listening party in the UK though?... probably, ah C'est La Vie! 

12 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I just sent my plea to attend :crossed: and it says Mika will be there :thumb_yello:

My husband has an account at crédit mutuel with both our names. 

I would be so happy if it worked out :puppy_eyes:

Hope you get in!  :crossed: You might become one of the only MFCers to do so and be able to tell us all about the album before release day! :biggrin2:

Good luck to all who enter as well! :thumb_yello:

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

You might become one of the only MFCers to do so and be able to tell us all about the album before release day! :biggrin2:

I have faith that there will be more MFCers getting in, Mika fans are fierce! :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

I have just found out that the Apocalypse Calypso video clip will be released on YouTube on Friday at noon.

I think Mika will post about it soon.

► Credits Director: Chris Turner Executive Producer: Beth Montague Producer: Thalia Murray Commissioner: Ailsa Robertson Director of Photography: Howard Mills Focus Puller: Rob Stanton DIT: Ivo Groenendijk Gaffer: Erik Houtman BTS: Adam Goodall Production Design: Studio Job Wardrobe Anna Cuvailova Make Up Artist: Diane Jaurey Hair Stylist: Geraldine Fougerat A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO JOB SMEETS, SHARKEY AND THE WHOLE TEAM WHO WORK AT STUDIO JOB. YOU ARE ALL BRILLIANT! Production Design: Studio Job Communications: Rebecca Sharkey Supervisor: Wesley Didden Welder: Lennart Zuydervelt Paper Mache tech : Bram Peijnenborg © 2023 MIKA PUNCH, in JV with Island Def Jam, Universal Music France.

image.thumb.png.0ebffb642adb4737b4d251e9b3d83492.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/30/2023 at 9:20 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

OK so it looks like FNAC don't do international shipping :(

Which is a shame because I would love the white vinyl! Hoping it might get sold somewhere else in the future!

idk why but on this site https://shopuk.yomika.com/ the exclusive vinyl ep has not sold out yet. i bought one yesterday, hope it's real, not a bug 😂 and there is international shipping. (to everywhere around the world. unlike https://mika.store/ my country is not even on the list...)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, PYZ_Moustache said:

idk why but on this site https://shopuk.yomika.com/ the exclusive vinyl ep has not sold out yet. i bought one yesterday, hope it's real, not a bug 😂 and there is international shipping. (to everywhere around the world. unlike https://mika.store/ my country is not even on the list...)

Oh before I was referring to the exclusive white vinyl only being sold by FNAC at the moment. Hopefully I'll be getting that (thanks to a friend) and the blue one on December 1st! 😁

(It's definitely genuine so don't worry about your order!)

But yes, it's annoying that the French Mika store hasn't updated any new countries yet to their shipping destinations, I'm hoping that will change OR the merch to be added to the UK store instead (that would mean lower shipping fees for me! 😅).

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PYZ_Moustache said:

This is the UK Mika shop, run by a UK team. The other shop is run by a French team.

So the vinyl you ordered from the UK shop is the blue-colored vinyl, but it is NOT signed. That's the difference, and why the blue vinyl in the French shop is sold out.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

This is the UK Mika shop, run by a UK team. The other shop is run by a French team.

So the vinyl you ordered from the UK shop is the blue-colored vinyl, but it is NOT signed. That's the difference, and why the blue vinyl in the French shop is sold out.

I don't understand why they need different online stores by country. Surely they just need one shop selling all merch? 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Hero said:

I don't understand why they need different online stores by country. Surely they just need one shop selling all merch? 

YES PLEASE! This would make so much more sense and I'd be happy to run it! 😁

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

YES PLEASE! This would make so much more sense and I'd be happy to run it! 😁

It's never that simple :naughty: There is also a Belgium site online for the collector vinyl (unsigned) in case the other one runs out of them 

• Like 2

On 11/5/2023 at 11:34 AM, Hero said:

I can't explain it. :dunno:

:japan:

The Japanese version album will be released on 22 December 2023.

https://store.universal-music.co.jp//product/uico1334/?sci_campaign=126

Bonus Truck - C'est la Vie (Kids Choir Version )

CD

• 01 Bougez / ブジェ

• 02 Jane Birkin / ジェーン・バーキン

• 03 Sweetie banana / スウィーティ・バナナ 

• 04 Apocalypse calypso / アポキャリプス・カリプソ

• 05 30 secondes / トラント・スゴンド

• 06 C‘est la vie / セ・ラ・ヴィ 

• 07 Moi Andy et Paris / モア、アンディ・エ・パリ

• 08 Je sais que je t aime / ジュ・セ・ク・ジュ・テーム

• 09 Doucement / ドゥスモン

• 10 Touche Touche / トゥーシュ・トゥーシュ

• 11 Amour pirate / アムール・ピラート

• 12 Passager / パサジェ

• 13 C’est la vie / セ・ラ・ヴィ(キッズ・クワイア・ヴァージョン)

On 11/7/2023 at 12:09 PM, NaoMika said:

皆様、

MIKAのニューアルバム、日本盤CDの発売が決定しました!!:yay:

すでに輸入盤や配信を予約されている方も多いとは思いますが、日本盤は、歌詞と対訳、そしてボーナストラックの収録が予定されてますので、購入の価値大だと思います!

以下、日本ユニバーサルのサイトから:

https://www.universal-music.co.jp/mika/news/2023-11-06/

キャリア初の全編フランス語アルバム『ク・タ・テート・フルリース・トゥジュール』(原題:Que ta tête fleurisse toujours)の日本盤が12月22日に発売決定

2023.11.06 TOPICS

MIKAが、12月1日にデジタル・リリースされるニュー・アルバム『ク・タ・テート・フルリース・トゥジュール』(原題:Que ta tête fleurisse toujours)の日本盤CDを12月22日に発売する事を発表した。今作はMIKAキャリア初の全編フランス語歌唱のアルバムとなる。11月3日(金)には先行配信曲となる「アポキャリプス・カリプソ」(原題:Apocalypse calypso)をリリース。

このアルバムは、MIKA独特の普遍的なポップさを保ちながら、彼自身の思い出や感情を表現し、リスナーに喜び、感動そして活力を与えてくれる内容となっていて、またMIKAの象徴的なメロディーとトップラインでフランス語の美しさを感じ取ることが出来る。これこそが私たちが愛する MIKA だと言える作品だろう。またこのアルバムは、アップビートで陽気な楽曲(「セ・ラ・ヴィ/C’est la Vie」、「ジェーン・バーキン/Jane Birkin」、「アポキャリプス・カリプソ/Apocalypse Calypso」…)から、ハートフルで深いエモーショナルなバラード(「トラント・スゴンド/30 secondes」、「パサジェ/Passager」、「モア、アンディ・エ・パリ/Moi Andy et Paris」…)まで、リスナーの感情に寄り添ってくれるような楽曲がそろっている。

MIKA は今作について「このアルバムの作曲とプロデュースに数ヶ月を費やし、フランスの若手音楽家との出会いやコラボレーションに時間を割いた事が、解放的な出来事であり、予想をはるかに超える結果を生み出した。”Que ta tête fleurisse toujours “は祈りであり、創造性への呼びかけである。」と語っている。

40 歳を迎え、 長い時を歩んだ MIKA が伝える、 苦楽の人生に花を添える方法をこのアルバムを通して感じて頂きたい。

【商品情報】

2023/12/22リリース
タイトル:ク・タ・テート・フルリース・トゥジュール ~あなたの頭にいつも花が咲きますように~
品番:UICO-1334
価格:¥2,750(税込)
仕様:歌詞・対訳付

---

以下はユニバーサルオンラインストアの商品ページから:

https://store.universal-music.co.jp/product/uico1334/

予約発注をすれば、発売日当日には届くようです! 

MIKA

ク・タ・テート・フルリース・トゥジュール ~あなたの頭にいつも花が咲きますように~

【CD】

商品番号 UICO-1334
組み枚数 1

発売日:2023年12月22日

価格:2,750円(税込)

お届け予定日:2023年12月22日

商品紹介
ミラクル・ポップ・プリンスMIKAの全編フランス語歌唱のアルバム。40歳を迎え、更に大人になったMIKAが伝えるメッセージとは。

全曲フランス語のアルバム。アルバムとしては、約4年ぶりのリリースとなる。以前、フランスの有名アーティストとコラボするなど、新たな挑戦をし続けるMIKAにとっての初の英語以外での歌唱による作品となる。

収録内容
CD

01 Bougez / ブジェ
02 Jane Birkin / ジェーン・バーキン
03 Sweetie banana / スウィーティ・バナナ 
04 Apocalypse calypso / アポキャリプス・カリプソ
05 30 secondes / トラント・スゴンド
06 C‘est la vie / セ・ラ・ヴィ 
07 Moi Andy et Paris / モア、アンディ・エ・パリ
08 Je sais que je t aime / ジュ・セ・ク・ジュ・テーム
09 Doucement / ドゥスモン
10 Touche Touche / トゥーシュ・トゥーシュ
11 Amour pirate / アムール・ピラート
12 Passager / パサジェ

他、ボーナストラック収録予定 

AMAZON Japan

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0CMPVFRD7?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

with MEGA JACKET ( jacket printed on 24x24cm size CD jacket printed on 24x24cm size cardboard )

On 11/8/2023 at 5:02 PM, Kumazzz said:

AMAZON で予約しました:thumb_yello:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0CMPVFRD7?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

【Amazon.co.jp限定】ク・タ・テート・フルリース・トゥジュール ~あなたの頭にいつも花が咲きますように~

(特典:メガジャケ付)

※こちらはAmazon.co.jp限定 特典「メガジャケ」付の商品です。なくなり次第終了となります。(サイズ:24㎝×24㎝)お早目にご予約ください。

Screenshot2023-11-07at17-00-59.thumb.png.34747ecb1f80715778ab61df3fe15a9d.png

輸入版は三つ折りのようですが、日本版はどうなんでしょうね...

TBWKTM の時は輸入版は紙製三つ折りでしたが、日本版はプラケースのみだったような… 記憶は曖昧です。

どちらにしても、全て持っているのですが。

韓国版がなにか特別な企画をしてくれるのを待っています。

Like this

61269PCDdWL._UF8941000_QL80_.thumb.jpg.1c2386f358023ae95c991e6d6b4158c2.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 4

MikaTikTok

Bonjour de ma part et de la part de 🦈

Nous sommes ici pour vous annoncer que nous remettons en vente d'autres vinyles de l'édition limitée & dédicacée ! Rendez-vous dès maintenant sur mon store, lien en bio !
#newmusic #quetatetefleurissetoujours

Mika YouTube

X ( Twitter )

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2