Top 20 Posters

Cherie

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many years ago i was a bigger poster than i am now :biggrin2: Have things changed that much - Nopesome that was big poster back in 2007 are still TOPS !!!!

(1)Sarah_Lollipop

(2)Bienie

(2)iadoremika

(3)hotdlp

(4)FREDDIESDOUBLE

(5)vanessa

(6)Wendi

(7)silver

(8)Mika4Life13

(9)kath

(10)Sasje

(11)celesteee

(12)RAK1

(13)Fmbm

(14)CazGirl

(15)robertina

(16)mika-fan1001

(17)Neiobi

(18)IngievV

(19)Laurel

(20)keti

Oh god ... I'm in the top 20 :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

*hides*

I'm on the third page :aah::yay:

So is it good or bad?:teehee:

Out of curiosity I checked the first 4 pages (I am on the fourth) and there were people whose names / posts I don't remember ever seeing. :blink:

I am not surprised though as one can increase their postcount by posting 1-2 words or smilies only and they don't even need to speak the language of the forum to do that. :dunno:

Because my posts are always so well thought-out :teehee: I am only 102nd, and I have been here for YEARS as compared to some of the top gasbaggers:naughty:

Yes, I am also for quality rather than quantity. :teehee:

I joined the forum in February 2007 and I although I did not post much at all at the beginning, I did read a lot and as far as I remember, by that time you were already 'famous'...:naughty:(I have only vague memories of the early days but I remember some story that Mika was actually looking for you at a gig in early 2007 in Japan... )

Edited by suzie

Oh, now I just had to post because my post number was 3666 and, um, it looked bad (666???) :teehee:

I's funny to look those lists, so many people I don't know. Where do they post? :blink:

Chat threads? Photo threads?

Out of curiosity I checked my position and as I joined the forum about 6 months ago I was convinced I was (considering that over the course of 4 years the forum has attracted some 20 000+ members) on one of the last pages. I first clicked page 501 - 0-posters; then 101, then 51 and finally found myself on page 11! :naughty:

Where do I post!?

Chat threads? Photo threads? :lmfao:

Out of curiosity I checked the first 4 pages (I am on the fourth) and there were people whose names / posts I don't remember ever seeing. :blink:

I am not surprised though as one can increase their postcount by posting 1-2 words or smilies only and they don't even need to speak the language of the forum to do that. :dunno:

I joined the forum in February 2007 and I although I did not post much at all at the beginning, I did read a lot and as far as I remember, by that time you were already 'famous'...:naughty:(I have only vague memories of the early days but I remember some story that Mika was actually looking for you at a gig in early 2007 in Japan... )

In the first years some of us where on for hours each night and played and joked about a lot of stuff, I think that is the reason for the many posts by some of the top posters. :wink2:

Some people are gone now and some, like me, are just checking in from time to time just to see if there is something new in Mika-land. A new album for example!:naughty:

Maybe there will be a resurgent to the whole forum when we have some new music to listen to? But I think some people are gone forever.:blink:

It's neither good nor bad, depends whether you think posting is good or not :aah: I guess it shows I spend alot of time on here :aah:

I agree, I don't even know some people near the top! Although, to me it doesn't matter how people post. It doesn't bother me.

I agree, I don't even know some people near the top! Although, to me it doesn't matter how people post. It doesn't bother me.

yes, it doesn't bother me, either, as I have never read threads that include only chitchat. :teehee:

In the first years some of us where on for hours each night and played and joked about a lot of stuff, I think that is the reason for the many posts by some of the top posters. :wink2:

I remember the Mika related fun stuff but I think most of the top posters from 2007 got their posts accumulated more from the hi / how are you / fine, thanks type of 'garden party chat'. :naughty:

Edited by suzie