Message from Mika - 6 March 2013

dcdeb

Mika tells us a little bit about where he's been the last few months, what's he's been doing, and where's he's headed next! :wub2:

Edited by Kumazzz
fixed YouTube URL

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be cool if he releases his own music this year. No endless drought. Curious to know who he's writing for and who the special guests will be. I'm thinking they will turn up in LA and NYC and Vegas. Maybe I'll get lucky in Brooklyn.

Really looking forward to this tour.

[YOUTUBE]7VRniYhceFY[/YOUTUBE]

Mika tells us a little bit about where he's been the last few months, what's he's been doing, and where's he's headed next! :wub2:

Lovely - thank you !! :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

That would be cool if he releases his own music this year. No endless drought. Curious to know who he's writing for and who the special guests will be. I'm thinking they will turn up in LA and NYC and Vegas. Maybe I'll get lucky in Brooklyn.

Really looking forward to this tour.

probably ariana grande. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh dear. Well I won't be sad about missing that. :teehee:

Why don't you like her why don't you like her without making her try?

I don't know enough about the girl to pass any kind of judgement. She's young, she started as a child star and hasn't really been doing a lot of her own stuff. To me that doesn't automatically mean she can't do it, just that she hasn't. Sure, there's a lot of examples of child stars that went nowhere once they got older, but there's also examples of people that did turn out to have the capability of creating something good once they grew up. So who knows, for all we know she could become the next Alanis Morisette, or Michael Jackson even :dunno:

Why don't you like her why don't you like her without making her try?

I don't know enough about the girl to pass any kind of judgement. She's young, she started as a child star and hasn't really been doing a lot of her own stuff. To me that doesn't automatically mean she can't do it, just that she hasn't. Sure, there's a lot of examples of child stars that went nowhere once they got older, but there's also examples of people that did turn out to have the capability of creating something good once they grew up. So who knows, for all we know she could become the next Alanis Morisette, or Michael Jackson even :dunno:

First of all I don't like anyone without making them try. Surely you've realized that by now. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

And yes she might turn out to be the next Alanis Morisette. AM had some less than stellar first efforts trying to break out. But for now she is not AM.

In any case I wouldn't mind seeing her. If she turns up at one of the gigs that's fine. But I am not going to be kicking myself if I miss it like I would if it was...you know...Bono. :roftl:

I have to say though Ariana would be a huge improvement over Dita. At least she sings and doesn't just stand there watching some other woman shake her tatas.

:wub2::wub2: (and :boing:)

Thanks for posting!

This is all so exciting. :excite:

I wish he'd done this last time we were waiting for the album though. :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly what I was thinking... I was longing for this kind of messages at the time..

I told him he should start playing piano, I told him! I TOLD him.

Well not in actual words, of course- but I guess he must be reading my thoughts.

:lmfao:

and i told him to stop calling it a US tour, but a North American tour...

and he did :shocked:

:naughty: