Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Dunno if there's a thread for this,but this is the official poster for Cadences Obstinées,and the premiere will be on 8 January 2014:

BbEMzqpCEAAB0-j.jpg

OMG - how exciting - thanks a lot for sharing this important poster!! :huglove:

And the premiere day is the birthday of my son, then 31 years old ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Dunno if there's a thread for this,but this is the official poster for Cadences Obstinées,and the premiere will be on 8 January 2014:

BbEMzqpCEAAB0-j.jpg

Thanks so much. I've been searching for that poster.

I've been putting a bit about it here :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3970134&postcount=1827

because there's a link on this thread to vote for 'Best Actor' --

The story of the film sounds really good to me.

Would love to see it,

but unsure if that will be possible in USA

or DVD purchase.

Would love to see it,

or DVD purchase.

I'm sure we'll get to see it somehow :thumb_yello:

He should,he was at the Kick Ass premiere,this time it is much more important,it's his debut as an actor :naughty:

Well the Kick Ass premiere was 10 minutes from home, but yeah I guess he will be there to support Fanny Ardant if nothing else.

Well the Kick Ass premiere was 10 minutes from home, but yeah I guess he will be there to support Fanny Ardant if nothing else.

I think so,especially that his name is pretty obvious on the poster :thumb_yello:

Would love to see it,

or DVD purchase.

For a long time I've liked an actress called Jeri Ryan, who made her name in the TV program Star Trek Voyager (she played Seven Of Nine) But she's a lot like Mika, in that she won't pick a project she doesn't believe in just to keep famous. She was in some movies after Voyager, but it was literally, blink-and-you-miss-her, and most of the movies were independent, and Region One, so not available in the UK.

So though I am excited about this movie, with Mika in a small role, I'm sceptical about how big Mika's role actually is, and not expecting it to be available in the UK (thought I'm sure we'll see it somehow on MFC)

But if he is on the red carpet, and if his role is mentioned, that's certainly a lot better than nothing at all.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

For a long time I've liked an actress called Jeri Ryan, who made her name in the TV program Star Trek Voyager (she played Seven Of Nine) But she's a lot like Mika, in that she won't pick a project she doesn't believe in just to keep famous. She was in some movies after Voyager, but it was literally, blink-and-you-miss-her, and most of the movies were independent, and Region One, so not available in the UK.

So though I am excited about this movie, with Mika in a small role, I'm sceptical about how big Mika's role actually is, and not expecting it to be available in the UK (thought I'm sure we'll see it somehow on MFC)

But if he is on the red carpet, and if his role is mentioned, that's certainly a lot better than nothing at all.

Oh! I LOVED Seven of Nine, and voyager has always been my favorite Star Trek series :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry :offtopic:

It's a start. And I'm so happy for MIKA.

I have convinced myself that, no matter how brief MIKA's time on

the screen may be, that his performance will be very memorable

& have great impact on those so fortunate to experience it.

I think it will be close to the ending of the film.

You know how when you see MIKA --even for a moment--

he looks at you like there exists only you & him?

Well, just image if he does that into the film camera

near the conclusion of the film.

MAXIMUM IMPACT & LASTING MEMORY !

mika.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

Mika has kindly donated a SIGNED LIMITED EDITION Swatch watch to the Cesvi and Trio Medusa's Charity Stars auction, to raise money to combat AIDS. The watch is sold out internationally and it's a very important cause, so please click on the link below and support if you can. The auction is open to fans internationally and ends at midnight on 13th December (this Friday) - be quick!

http://www.charitystars.com/product/orologio-swatch-della-collezione-di-mika-autografato

MIKA official @mikasounds

코리안 매거진 에디션 짱!

"Korean Magazine Edition rock!"

I completely agree with you & full page ..Google this???

It's a start. And I'm so happy for MIKA.

I have convinced myself that, no matter how brief MIKA's time on the screen may be, that his performance will be very memorable & have great impact on those so fortunate to experience it. I think it will be close to the films end.

741502mikanoel1.jpg

You know how when you see MIKA --even for a moment-- he looks at you like there exists only you & him?

Well, just image if he does that into the film camera near the conclusion of the film. MAXIMUM IMPACT & LASTING MEMORY !

Edited by mer