Mika at RAH for Children in Need - Thursday, 12th november 2009

Naectegale

Just Rain?

Gary said everyone was going to sing 2 songs!:blink:

that's what i've been told. :dunno: i asked what song/s did mika perform and did he sing a duet, and got the answer rain, no duet. ok, this comes from a huge tt fan who is as focused on them as we are on mika, so who knows, maybe she missed something... :teehee: but well, it's the only source we have so far.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people saying the video resolution poor? Had it not finished processing? What I see on YT is amazing quality.

What an incredible night this must have been.

tell me about it, I really misinterpreted the whole concept. I'd have loved to have gone.

To be honest, when you're on stage with an injury you don't feel it cos of all the adrenaline running through you. At the time the jump might have been a good idea, but I bet he regretted it afterwards :aah:

That's true enough -- I've sprained my ankle badly and then danced at a wedding all

night on it. The next day wasn't too pleasant, but it didn't matter at the

time. :naughty:

That's true enough -- I've sprained my ankle badly and then danced at a wedding all

night on it. The next day wasn't too pleasant, but it didn't matter at the

time. :naughty:

oh i've done that too...

can't feel pain while doing it, specially after 1 or 2 glasses of wine :teehee::naughty:

oh i've done that too...

can't feel pain while doing it, specially after 1 or 2 glasses of wine :teehee::naughty:

true.... I just hope that for him it is not pain killers he uses to relieve the pain.

That can be really dangerous. He should consult Robbie W on that...:cool:

true.... I just hope that for him it is not pain killers he uses to relieve the pain.

That can be really dangerous. He should consult Robbie W on that...:cool:

i didn't mean it as Mika had 1 or 2 glasses of wine... i meant i had drank 1 or 2 glasses of wine :roftl:

i think we should trust Mika and his entourage a little bit. he's a smart person and he has good people surrounding him ready to slap him back in place when need be.

i think we should trust Mika and his entourage a little bit. he's a smart person and he has good people surrounding him ready to slap him back in place when need be.

That doesn't mean he isn't susceptible to this kind of danger and he's already demonstrated very clearly that he's taking risks with his injury and pushing himself in ways no normal person would do if they had suffered an injury like that.

I mean there probably isn't much point in carrying on about it on a message board since he's not listening, but I can't help but worry about him. People say he's looking fine, but he looked ecstatic during WAG at the Palladium and minutes later he was vomiting from the intensity of the pain.

I'm not going to rest easy about it until he actually says it's healing properly and not causing him pain. So far all anyone's heard him say about it is that he's suffering in order to perform.

:boxed: How can someone from the UK misunderstand Children in Need stuff?

lol because I thought he was singing during the actual live show. I didn't read the whole thing properly and didn't realise it was a concert full of other singers.

I actually thought Children In Need was on last night :naughty:

That doesn't mean he isn't susceptible to this kind of danger and he's already demonstrated very clearly that he's taking risks with his injury and pushing himself in ways no normal person would do if they had suffered an injury like that.

I mean there probably isn't much point in carrying on about it on a message board since he's not listening, but I can't help but worry about him. People say he's looking fine, but he looked ecstatic during WAG at the Palladium and minutes later he was vomiting from the intensity of the pain.

I'm not going to rest easy about it until he actually says it's healing properly and not causing him pain. So far all anyone's heard him say about it is that he's suffering in order to perform.

i was more referring to the use of pain killers that people are concerned about...

i know lots of people say he is suffering while performing and i can see he is pushing himself to the limit. and i bet it's not easy to tell him to sit and put ice on it.