Pink, has left the building...

pinkunicorn123

Some of you may know that things has not been going too well for me in a variety of ways at the moment, from health, to financials to general well being and self-esteem, and I can feel myself slowly and steadily slipping back into the state and cycle which caused my sudden absence from the mfc last summer.

Because of this, I convinced myself to take a very rare trip to the local doctors’ surgery to talk to them about it amongst other medical complaints.

I was told that there was nothing they could do and to ‘just go and sort yourself out’ and return if and when I had a genuine medical issue.

Their bluntness forced the connection of several recent events and thus the realisation that unless I start to pay more attention to these issues, and not force myself into distraction by means of the mfc or other sources, then a similar path will eventually be taken. Maybe that is a good thing, maybe it isn’t, but until I have made sense of it all enough to decide that;

This is me attempting to pay attention.

Therefore it is with great regret that I am leaving the mfc.

I have this overwhelming feeling that the cause of all of these problems IS me.

And maybe that isn’t something that I can wave a magic wand at and fix, but my magic wand can make things disappear, and that trick never fails to get a round of applause.

So I think it will be better for all of you if I withdraw from the forum.

As appreciative as I have been of all of your recent posts, emails and PMs of support, the sad fact is that words do nothing in this world. If they did, it would make things a lot easier.

I love you all, you know that and you have been great to me over my 6 months on the mfc. You have been my family in the absence of anything which deserves such a title, and I wish you all the happiness in the world, all of you (even the Apples).

A Happy Birthday to the forum, and best wishes for 2008 to you all.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well what can I say... I don't really know you that well but it made me kinda sad to read tihs...

if you think leaving mfc is the best choice, then do it.

it sounds to me like that is true, but you know what? realizing this is already the first step to getting better :wink2: believe me!! it's a pity Mika and the MFC couldn't get you out of where you are, it helped me a lote but I guess it's different for everyone...

I hope everything works out fine!! don't ever lose hope and faith that things will get better one day!

huh ??? didn't really catch you ! why is that ? your life is your life, mfc is mfc !!!! weird ! I might be leaving for several days too cos my ibook needs a surgery for being too old ! I'll try to fix it on my own tomorrow but if i fail, damn ! those silly people can only miss me :tears: i might miss here too, hahaha

Quite frankly I am not sure if I have understood everything you wrote there in its proper sense, yet I tried my best. We didn't have a lot of dealings with each other, that's for sure, but I have picked up a few of your posts over the last few days, indicating that things are not going too well at the moment.

However, I think I get that the support you can get from this community may not be enough to help you changing your situation for the better. Still I'm confident that you have the power to sort these issues out and I'm pretty sure you have a plan.

I have a feeling that you won't be gone for good, but again, I think you know what is the best for you to do now.

So I just wish you all the best for now :huglove:

Some of you may know that things has not been going too well for me in a variety of ways at the moment, from health, to financials to general well being and self-esteem, and I can feel myself slowly and steadily slipping back into the state and cycle which caused my sudden absence from the mfc last summer.

Because of this, I convinced myself to take a very rare trip to the local doctors’ surgery to talk to them about it amongst other medical complaints.

I was told that there was nothing they could do and to ‘just go and sort yourself out’ and return if and when I had a genuine medical issue.

Their bluntness forced the connection of several recent events and thus the realisation that unless I start to pay more attention to these issues, and not force myself into distraction by means of the mfc or other sources, then a similar path will eventually be taken. Maybe that is a good thing, maybe it isn’t, but until I have made sense of it all enough to decide that;

This is me attempting to pay attention.

Therefore it is with great regret that I am leaving the mfc.

And maybe that isn’t something that I can wave a magic wand at and fix, but my magic wand can make things disappear, and that trick never fails to get a round of applause.

So I think it will be better for all of you if I withdraw from the forum.

As appreciative as I have been of all of your recent posts, emails and PMs of support, the sad fact is that words do nothing in this world. If they did, it would make things a lot easier.

I love you all, you know that and you have been great to me over my 6 months on the mfc. You have been my family in the absence of anything which deserves such a title, and I wish you all the happiness in the world, all of you (even the Apples).

A Happy Birthday to the forum, and best wishes for 2008 to you all.

:crybaby: :crybaby: i will miss you!!!my first tue stalker!!!

I'm really sorry you are leaving us like this! :( But, from what I read in your post, I think this decision you've made is the best for you. We all know what teh best thing for us is, deep down in our hearts. It's only that, sometimes, we don't want to own it, because it's painful. I'm glad you realized what you need, because it means you are already on the way to feeling better. Notwithstanding all that, I'll miss you. We haven't spoken much, but I've always appreciated your spirits and your enthusiasm at the forums. I hope you come back, one day! Hugs!

I'm sorry Pink. :sad: I hope your time away from MFC will be productive and help you get back on track. I also very much hope that eventually you will return.

Best wishes to you on your situation, and in general. (And dammit, we'll miss you.)

--Jack

Aaaww, pinkie..:sad:

I hope you will feel a bit better soon..:boxed:

Too bad that we couldn't be helpful though..:no:

Hopefully we'll see you back again in the future..:blink:

I will miss you..:tears:

Good luck, kiddo..:huglove: