How often do you listen to LICM?

How often do you listen to LICM?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you listen to LICM?

• At least every two or three days, if not close to every day
    • About once a week
    • Maybe a few times per month
    • It's been more than two months since I listened to LICM
    • It's been a while since I listened to the CD, but I still listen to a lot of live recordings

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woow~ yay!! been over a year already!

but I still listen it every night!!!

and it seems I am strange post here~well...

what can I say?.... Just Can't Get Enough?!...:naughty:

stalk youtube and the live stuff as well...:bleh:

:boxed: er, I still got a life, really!:mf_rosetinted:

I still listen every single day! And even though I have my wonderful Rufus.... :wub2:I still listen to LICM... honestly I think I will still be listening at least once a day even when the new album comes out. There are just too many memories attached to LICM.... and that will never change!

I haven't listened to the album in full since about..February? But the songs come up every now and then on shuffle I guess so I'll listen to a Mika song about once every week or two. Probably not enough I know but you can have too much of a good thing....

I haven't listened to the album in full since about..February? But the songs come up every now and then on shuffle I guess so I'll listen to a Mika song about once every week or two. Probably not enough I know but you can have too much of a good thing....

Same , i havent listened to it since around december :shocked: Then again the disk wont work now either , i think i have played it too much !! :naughty: ... I loved LICM but im waiting for the new stuff now :punk:

Now that Mika's fabulous debut album Life In Cartoon Motion has been out for over a year and a half already, I'm curious to know how often people still listen to it (or certain tracks from it).

So this isn't counting live recordings, or YouTube videos - how often do you listen to the actual studio recordings from LICM?

I listen to a song from it every day, or almost every day (sometimes my iPod runs out of battery!:roftl:)

I listen LICM nearly every day, it is in my car and makes me feel good when I had a hard day on work. Now I´m waiting for the Japanese version of LICM which I ordered in Australia. I couldn´t resist to get the other three songs....

I havent listened to the album in quite a while now, but I do listen to the Grace Kelly and the Love Today single -the only two I own.. shame on me- quite often (about once a week?)

Like mikas_gal07, I'm waiting for the new stuff.. Once Mika will release his new album/single, I'm pretty sure I will find myself listening to LICM more often :bleh:

I dont listen to it as much as i should. I used to listen to it in the morning while getting ready for school so that was like everyday, but I ardly listen to it now cos its the holidays. Maybe things will be back to normal when i go back to school. Im quite ashamed that i dont listen to it that much.

I think I listen to it about once a month now (my every-day phase lasted almost a year though so I think I did my time!! :naughty:). But whenever I do put it on, it still sounds so amazing and unlike anything else that's around at the moment....I don't care about all these new pop kids on the block that have emerged this year (Ting Tings, Alphabeat, Sam Sparro etc), NOTHING sounds as fresh and dynamic as LICM did/still does!

I just don't feel the obsessive urge to listen to it every day, like I used to.

I have the CD in my car (well, I have all my CDs in my car :naughty:), but at the moment I'd say less than once a week. (I think I listen to the Kooks too much for Mika to get any air time atm :blush-anim-cl::naughty:) Other live/etc stuff probably gets more play, but when I stick LICM in I listen all the way through (but I get impatient and skip Raffa's bits :fisch: Also, funny thing, until quite recently I thought OMS wasn't on my CD ... and then I finally had the patience to not skip straight after Happy Ending:naughty:)

Sometimes when Mika, especially LICM, comes on my mp3 player I skip him :blush-anim-cl: But that's mostly because his overly-happy-sounding music doesn't coincide with my mood of "public transport sucks, please stop drooling on me random person, I wish I was still at home in my bed".

Now I´m waiting for the Japanese version of LICM which I ordered in Australia. I couldn´t resist to get the other three songs....

You ordered the Japanese version in Australia?? :blink:

I'd like to hear it. I'm to the point where I may demand that when it comes up on the iPod rotation that it is played!

My girls just don't want to hear it.

Guess I'll have to grab the cd and go for a drive by myself and relive the thrill and fun of LICM.