2009 - MIKA @ Popstarz Live @ The Scala, London 11-09 - REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS

Blue Sky

one thing I did notice was that when Mika jumped up and down his boobs jiggled :teehee:

OMG is it bad that I LOL'd at that when he was jumping up and down right in front of where I was standing? I hope he didn't see. Bless.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe the "something good" was also the glitter make up... wonder how long it took until they had it ready. and until he had scratched it out of his face again after the gig. :naughty: must've been quite sticky when it stayed on in spite of all the sweat. :bleh:

maybe the "something good" was also the glitter make up... wonder how long it took until they had it ready. and until he had scratched it out of his face again after the gig. :naughty: must've been quite sticky when it stayed on in spite of all the sweat. :bleh:

he still had it on when he met fans outside LOL

more than happy, I'm extatic :mf_rosetinted:

Mellody, I'm NOT suprised he was bare chest during the whole show. I think it was he type of gig for this choice. :thumb_yello:

but then, it also was the type of gig for drag queens on stage. :bleh: whatever, there were a lot of "good things" at last nights' show, something different for everyone. :biggrin2:

He opened the door of his closet, waved hello, danced around and gave an outstanding performance that left everyone scream in extasy.. :mf_rosetinted:

*Almost chokes* :lmfao:

You rock, Ingie! :mf_rosetinted:

I know riiiightt...I should have my own show! The You Rock, Ingie! Show:mf_rosetinted:

Dang. Pity. :mf_rosetinted:

I love gay people, thus I would never accuse them of such a thing unless it's true:mf_rosetinted:

I know riiiightt...I should have my own show! The You Rock, Ingie! Show:mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm, I'd probably even watch it...you know there's nothing interesting on tv these days. :wink2:

What's your concept? :biggrin2:

Edited by mariposa
SORRY FOR BEING OFF-TOPIC *puppy eyes*

Hmmm, I'd probably even watch it...you know there's nothing interesting on tv these days. :wink2:

What's your concept? :biggrin2:

My concept is me, in a bedroom dancing around in my underwear. Totally original right?:biggrin2:

Is that really Patrick Wolf in your sig with the big M?:mf_rosetinted:

My concept is me, in a bedroom dancing around in my underwear. Totally original right?:biggrin2:

Is that really Patrick Wolf in your sig with the big M?:mf_rosetinted:

Wow! Not that would be something really original! :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, that was last Sunday at the after party of the drag queen ball party.

Thanks for the reports everyone. Before I even read anything and just from watching Racha and Jazzy's videos I had the same thoughts as Sara and Racha - that Mika was really in his element and even though this was an incredible intimate gig I would have preferred to have been on the balcony for this one and let the Popstarz regulars have their moment without my Mikafreak intrusion :naughty:

I think I would have really enjoyed watching from the sidelines and thanks to Jazzy and Racha (and anyone else who will be uploading - will watch later) for the videos so I can do so from home. :wub2:

Was this Mika's coming out? Well my second post on MFC back in early 2007 I contended that Mika was not in the closet and I still say he never has been. The truth has always been there for anyone to see.

Yes Vix you are right, we don't know the exact nature of Mika's sexuality and we can argue ad nauseam about labels and what they mean and how they can or can't be applied to Mika. But the reality is for 99% of the straight world, when they ask the question "Is Mika gay?" what they are really asking is "Has he ever kissed a boy and liked it?" If anyone still thinks the answer to that question is no when he spent his teenage years in gay clubs, they are in denial.