2009 - MIKA @ Popstarz Live @ The Scala, London 11-09 - REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS

Blue Sky

Well, I stuck my hand out instinctively like you and Jennie (cause Mika's head was coming in our direction :roftl:) but instead of the head my hand landed on his super sweaty torso :lmfao:

Cool!

Btw, my Lollipop video shows the whole stage invasion thing from as clos as you can get it, including the 'flying Mika' part as it all happened right in front of us. I will post them later as soon as I can

My cable isn't doing video today of all days :thumbdown:- it's on the blink

Glad that Mika wasn't severely hurt and that you all had a good time.

And I don't care about him going to gayclubs etc. when he was young...buut isn't 16 illegal in the UK?:naughty:

I think it was changed recently, so the gay sex age of consent is the same age as for straight sex. But they might only have talked about it- they might have got distracted into discussing whether there should be an age of consent at all

As for going to clubs, I was only 13- and that was with my parents' consent (which surprises me now)

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for reports, pics and videos!!

I'm really sad for the incident that happened last night ... must have been shocking for you to see him fall ... I dare not think what would happen if they do not take him ... I hope that such a thing does not happen again ... :(

To Tiibet - no problem :thumb_yello:

Thanks! Just wanted to explain, didn't want be rude yesterday! It was a situation UK fans met and talked very fast, so I thought I could talk to people later, but there wasn't suitable time to talk to everyone. I hope next time!

Thanks for reports, pics and videos!!

I'm really sad for the incident that happened last night ... must have been shocking for you to see him fall ... I dare not think what would happen if they do not take him ... I hope that such a thing does not happen again ... :(

Please people :naughty:, he did NOT fall :roftl:. Let's stop the rumours :biggrin2:

i'm really enjoying the reports, vids and all :wub2:

saniflo extraordinaire, i loved the way you described this gig. i mean, i usually like your reports, but this one was really good. 1 poutine for you missy moo!

Missy Moo? That's what I call my four year old!:roftl:

Please people :naughty:, he did NOT fall :roftl:. Let's stop the rumours :biggrin2:

Tomorrow in the Sun:

MIKA ATTACKED BY FANS AND BADLY INJURED

Popstar Mika had a severe accident at his Scala gig Friday night. The singer, whose album is out next Friday, was attacked by enthusiastic fans during his song lollipop. He was picked up and fell down, hitting his head against the barrier. Immediately after this, he was rushed to the hospital due to expected brain damage.

Tomorrow in the Sun:

MIKA ATTACKED BY FANS AND BADLY INJURED

Popstar Mika had a severe accident at his Scala gig Friday night. The singer, whose album is out next Friday, was attacked by enthusiastic fans during his song lollipop. He was picked up and fell down, hitting his head against the barrier. Immediately after this, he was rushed to the hospital due to expected brain damage.

Was he also raped by the crowd? :mf_rosetinted:

I can't see the relationship betweeen the video and this gig. :boxed::dunno:

heheheheh we start the "irony" thing all over again... :insane::roftl:

out of joke, I am plainly happy and it happened what I hoped when we got to know the tracks list for the new album. :blush-anim-cl:

I hoped SO much it would be the beginning of the new era and he'd be willing to walk it all the way. :punk:

Edited by avoca

heheheheh we satart the "irony" thing all over again... :insane::roftl:

out of joke, I am plainly happy and it happened what I hoped when we got to know the tracks list for the new album. :blush-anim-cl:

I hoped SO much it would be the beginning of the new era and he'd be willing to walk it all the way. :punk:

Now you can say out loud that this gig was amazing! :thumb_yello:

Are you happy? :wink2:

:teehee:

And i ask again as i'm in a hurry...what the heck was the surprise last night?

Anyone, please?

He opened the door of his closet, waved hello, danced around and gave an outstanding performance that left everyone scream in extasy.. :mf_rosetinted:

And i ask again as i'm in a hurry...what the heck was the surprise last night?

Anyone, please?

drag queens on stage during lollipop i think. though for me the better surprise was that he was topless throughout the whole show. :naughty:

He opened the door of his closet, waved hello, danced around and gave an outstanding performance that left everyone scream in extasy.. :mf_rosetinted:

drag queens on stage during lollipop i think. though for me the better surprise was that he was topless throughout the whole show. :naughty:

Thank you girls...:thumb_yello:

Oh that closet was getting too dusty, it needed a little refreshment yes...good on him!:thumb_yello:

Right Mellody, i thought "something good" would be something more like topless Mika rather than drags...:biggrin2:

What a rebel, and there was me thinking he was such a sweet innocent young boy:mf_rosetinted:

You rock, Ingie! :mf_rosetinted:

As for going to clubs, I was only 13- and that was with my parents' consent (which surprises me now)

Same here...though I was a little rebel at that age :teehee: But after some discussions my parents agreed. :wink2:

you know, i think i appreciated the bare chest thing when he only did it once in a while... now it's almost like normal & is expected. doesn't fizz me anymore :dunno: i have to admit, it never fizzed me much to begin with :naughty:

Oooft, it still 'fizzes' me. :naughty: Especially that close. Phwoar...

you know, i think i appreciated the bare chest thing when he only did it once in a while... now it's almost like normal & is expected. doesn't fizz me anymore :dunno: i have to admit, it never fizzed me much to begin with :naughty:

Well, I expect it now and will be veeeery disappointed if he keeps his top on at the forthcoming gigs :cool:

the one in the leotard and pruple leggings scared me lol.

Part 1 of V-log uploading on YouTube!

Yeah (s)he (what's the correct term? I don't wanna be rude but I have little experience in referring to drag queens!) did look pretty scary, but in a funky way.