MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope mika manages to get to his own concert. :teehee:

so they're still not finished with all those works on the underground system? pfft. :sneaky2: well, i'll just sort it out for me when i arrive at heathrow, there are always ways to get where you want, it just might take a bit longer. :bleh: or might even be faster. iirc, the last time i could take the heathrow express for the price of an underground ticket, because the underground didn't run. :biggrin2:

Well I don't imagine he will be coming across Hammersmith Bridge.

Well I don't imagine he will be coming across Hammersmith Bridge.

you'll never know, with team mika's organizational skills... :lmfao:

nah, no idea where that bridge is, i just was joking about it as it generally seems to be quite hard to reach the venue this weekend. :teehee:

but i'm sure everyone will manage to get there, including mika. :thumb_yello:

oh, grand... :sneaky2:

not that it changes much anyway: it's been raining for weeks here.. :boxed:

I'll surely bring an umbrella. I HATE wearing wet clothes, though I suspect the clothes will get wet anyway while queueing.. :boxed:

Been snowing here... :blink: Glad it will be warmer there than here :yay:

you'll never know, with team mika's organizational skills... :lmfao:

nah, no idea where that bridge is, i just was joking about it as it generally seems to be quite hard to reach the venue this weekend. :teehee:

but i'm sure everyone will manage to get there, including mika. :thumb_yello:

Hmm you do have a point there.....

i'm gonna jump in with both feet, tell me to shut up if it's already been said...

if you're going by train/ underground... from London Liverpool Street station, you gotta get to the underground and get on either the Circle Line or the Hammersmith & City line. these should both take you to the Hammersmith Station, and it's (i think) a ten/ fifteen mintue walk on from there.

and that rain forecast... be greatful it isn't snow!! they have been threatening it for an age!! :roftl:

xx

in munich? nope, quite nice weather here. but +6/+7 degrees in london looks ok, much better than in dublin anyway! :rolls_eyes:

:shocked: Can you send some up here? its snowing.. snowing and snowing... was below -10 C* Sat-Mon night. Pretty cold when your radiator doesnt work cos the pipe that gives the apartment i live in hot water had broken... Its around 0 at day...

Edited by Dark Angel

How do they deal w. whatever you are haveing w. you at the Hammersmith? Will there be something w. getting number ect. before or just have to deal with it at the gig?

What do you mean - coats and bags and stuff?

Ahhh its only a few days away now.Im so excited. Unfortunatly i wont be near the front this time only being able to queue for a few hours. I just need to decide what merchandise i want from the stand. Oh to all you londoners that use oyster cards there are the most amazing mika oyster card holders. They are gona sell like hot cakes in london!

if you're going by train/ underground... from London Liverpool Street station, you gotta get to the underground and get on either the Circle Line or the Hammersmith & City line. these should both take you to the Hammersmith Station, and it's (i think) a ten/ fifteen mintue walk on from there.

xx

No circle line this weekend (its been that way for about a year now) but all lines going to hammersmith are working...hammersmith and city line, district and piccadilly so it shouldnt be a big problem for everyone.:thumb_yello:

yep!

I dont remember what they did in 02 :blink:

There will be a clockroom to put stuff :biggrin2:

yep!

I dont remember what they did in 02 :blink:

I think there is a cloakroom - but if you go there you will lose your place. I usually tie my coat round my waist, or you can take a bag big enough to stuff your coat in.