The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

the shirt probably isnt his own since he's modeling, right? i hope it wasn't his choice :teehee:

He looks so good. :shocked: but the top on its on doesn't look so good, it has a weird texture :aah: but otherwise it looks fine :mf_rosetinted:

yeah the texture is weird. it looks bumpy, makes me wanna run my fingers over his shirt for an entirely different reason than usual :das:

love the colors tho!

It looks very 60s to me. Very Don Draper. :naughty:

And unless things were different in Europe no one was wearing many of these sunglasses either.

This is what I remember from the 70s:

vintage-1970s-oversized-sunglasses-from-smallearthvintage.jpg

supertroopers.jpg

We've actually worn those all the time xD The sunglasses were very diverse.. :naughty: A lot of my friends had those glasses on the second photo :P and the diva girls worn the first one xD and we're talking about 7 years back..

You guys are hyper-critical! I'm never going to post any photos of myself here, that's for sure! :naughty:

Anyhow, this thread is supposed to be for really ugly or weird clothing, and I don't find this to be either. I love the shirt's textured look, love the color, and love the way they have strategically pulled the collar open wide to expose Mika's neck and collar bone. :blush-anim-cl: I'm sure that wasn't accidental.

Oh, and since this is actually a sunglasses ad, I'll also mention that I love the sunglasses! :lol3:

love the way they have strategically pulled the collar open wide to expose Mika's neck and collar bone. :blush-anim-cl: I'm sure that wasn't accidental.

You mean you love the way he looks like a manly man instead of children's entertainer?

Well that's what I meant anyway. :roftl:

I suppose it deserves to be there.

No, it SCREAMS to be there!

6.jpg

My dad's look was exactly the same back in the 70's. :naughty:He was wearing almost the same shirts. He had one blue that was just like this one only with smaller pattern. And he had glasses like these, but black.

I love the shirt's textured look, love the color, and love the way they have strategically pulled the collar open wide to expose Mika's neck and collar bone. :blush-anim-cl: I'm sure that wasn't accidental.

Dunno why I have a strong feeling that it was Mika himself who did that :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
But it looks nicer than Lozza t-shirt! :licks_lips:

Oh my gosh you can't be serious. :roftl:

I am really getting the impression that Mika forgot his stage clothes for this trip and they dug up some of his old clothes from 2007 and other random things they had on hand. :naughty:

hmm... I thought it's not bad.. it suits well with his stage props..

something vintage...

:mf_rosetinted:

my problem with it is not that it's vintage - the outfit/jacket he wore at the vancouver gig also looked vintage, but a chique style of vintage instead of a shabby one. he's probably trying to look like a schoolkid from the 70's, but while an 8-year-old might still look somewhat cute with that sort of clothes, mika looks like a granddad. :aah: ok he still looks cute in that pic, if i just look at his head, after all he's mika. :naughty: and if his intention was to look like some nerd from the 70s, it's the perfect outfit. but still it definitely falls in the "weird clothing" category for me. :teehee:

my problem with it is not that it's vintage - the outfit/jacket he wore at the vancouver gig also looked vintage, but a chique style of vintage instead of a shabby one. he's probably trying to look like a schoolkid from the 70's, but while an 8-year-old might still look somewhat cute with that sort of clothes, mika looks like a granddad. :aah: ok he still looks cute in that pic, if i just look at his head, after all he's mika. :naughty: and if his intention was to look like some nerd from the 70s, it's the perfect outfit. but still it definitely falls in the "weird clothing" category for me. :teehee:

AGREED!! :thumb_yello:

Mary and her issues with some jackets:

nrj_awards_22_wenn1736942.jpg

77678297.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FBFC87DF51AC6C76BBFD89A8777855DEA9F464CBB274FA0EE7&t=1

79857326.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA54830A0D0A4E0CD7570CBEAEE958467BED2504D7869E14CAA28E30A760B0D811297&t=1

:aah: Argh!

I L O V E this jacket!!!!! whatever weird and extravagant clothing Mika is wearing, I still find him very attractive and hot. Like that bird shirt; I mean the shirt itself is ugly but everything looks good on Mika :wub2::mf_lustslow: (although i must say that jacket would look better on a girl, but he knows how to wear it :wink2: )