The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

I don't. I like when he wears shirts like this one. :teehee: And the jacket is really great!

I really like it as well. Not sure why anyone doesn't like it. :dunno:

Now, if he were wearing a shirt with that butterfly pattern... :wink2:

nah, now that I look at it again, I might even like that. :naughty:

I like the shirt,but not combined with that jacket,I thought it's Cosmo Kramer first :doh: .....maybe his face would have helped to get the whole picture better :teehee:

That was my thought too :naughty: His face make everything better.

i need to see how the shirt fits him & all that to really decide how i feel about it, but i don't think the pattern isn't too bad.... for him :teehee:

I like the shirt,but not combined with that jacket,I thought it's Cosmo Kramer first :doh: .....maybe his face would have helped to get the whole picture better :teehee:

Of course his face would make the picture better, that goes for most pictures in the world :wink2:

I agree with you though. I like the shirt, but I'm not so sure about the combination. Then again, the shirt without a jacket might be a bit too much as well :dunno:

That was my thought too :naughty: His face make everything better.

i need to see how the shirt fits him & all that to really decide how i feel about it, but i don't think the pattern isn't too bad.... for him :teehee:

I like the shirt and the jacket. They fit very well together IMO. If you see the whole thing I'm sure you'll change you point of view :wink2:

I bet his mouth was open :aah:

Of course his face would make the picture better, that goes for most pictures in the world :wink2:

I agree with you though. I like the shirt, but I'm not so sure about the combination. Then again, the shirt without a jacket might be a bit too much as well :dunno:

Right,a different jacket would fit better,imo :thumb_yello:

• 4 months later...
Yes, it is fairly hideous. It looks about two sizes too small - and as for the hair :shocked:

I suppose you didn't know Mika is going to represent Ireland next year in Eurovision, this time it's gonna be a trio :mf_rosetinted:

Jedward1.jpg

I suppose you didn't know Mika is going to represent Ireland next year in Eurovision, this time it's gonna be a trio :mf_rosetinted:

Jedward1.jpg

At least with Mika singing with them we might stand some chance of winning. :naughty:

But they wouldn 't be winning any fashion competitions. :aah: