MIKA @ Christian Louboutin Exhibtion At The Design Museum - After Party At The Ivy

dcdeb

horrid shoes, as always. :mf_rosetinted:

he really should change his shoemaker :naughty:

Yeah he really should.. especially at this exhibition :mikacool::roftl:

I think I managed to like only one or two of his entire loubi collection :naughty:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika attends as French shoe designer Christian Louboutin celebrates the opening of his exhibition at the Design Museum with an after party at The Club at The Ivy on April 30, 2012 in London, England.

143607798.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C6588833604448ABFA63FC4013D25568E11CDDDFE5D90D9D92716

Could I just say....wallet or purse????!!!:naughty:

Thanks for posting!

I predict that when he does the publicity, and TV slots for this new album, he will not only get himself more fans because of his voice and his music, he'll also win fans because he's one hot guy!

But we on MFC, saw him first, and appreciated him when most people just saw him as, "that goofy guy who sings Grace Kelly.":mikalove:

I agree. :thumb_yello:

Gorgeous! And I can't help but notice, he's carrying around a new wallet/purse.

Is it worrying that the wallet/purse was the first thing I noticed? :teehee:

Thank you to everyone who posted the pictures, he looks drop dead gorgeous! That suit looks very good on him. :mf_lustslow:

:lmfao:

mika-at-the-christian-louboutin-after-party_3855121.jpg

I see a cigarette butt behind him. Tsk tsk Mika, has the making of TOOL been so stressful for you? :mikacool:

-his shoes are um... interesting.

-i love the suit, it fits him so well & i loooove the color of the tie.

-No Yasmine time, i wonder why?

-so it's a blue wallet? that website can call it what they want, i'm gonna call it a man-purse :aah:

I wonder where his purs... um, wallet disappeared during the night as you can't see it in all the pictures. Maybe he suddenly got worried about what MFC had to say about it and he hid it in his back pocket. :mikasweat:

Poor Meeks, you know we'd never make fun of you like that! :teehee:

I wonder where his purs... um, wallet disappeared during the night as you can't see it in all the pictures. Maybe he suddenly got worried about what MFC had to say about it and he hid it in his back pocket. :mikasweat:

he prolly made one of his bodygaurds hold the blue man-purse lol

btw i wonder what Zuleika's dress looked like, the color is very striking :mikalove:

As long as it's someone throwing fancy parties where we can see Mika all the time, fine with me. :mikacool:

By the way, I bet it was a man taking care of the fan that night. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

haha! i wondered that too...:mikadas:

Can I just say I really don't like his hairstyle :bleh:

And can I add to this that I don't like his suit either ... and his shoes ... and his tie? But ... I like his wallet/purse :mf_rosetinted: