Celebrate - First single radio listening! + Discussion & Lyrics

has this been posted yet? it's a fan video of celebrate, don't know who the people are who made it, but i think it's great!

... looks quite professionally cut to me, it totally gets you in the mood of the song. :wub2:

still no celebrate available on german itunes or amazon. :no:

Is this song being played on radio stations in America (Esp. New England) yet? Because I havn't heard it anywhere but here. If so, what channels?

It's been playing in Montreal on a daily basis. Daughter heard it on radio while at daycamp yesterday

Celebrate is now #84 on Itunes in Canada on the pop category hehe :naughty:

Good!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

On board flight to New York to shoot Celebrate vid tomorrow. In the streets of NY. And in about 7other locations around the city...

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

On board flight to New York to shoot Celebrate vid tomorrow. In the streets of NY. And in about 7other locations around the city...

If only I lived in New York. :mf_rosetinted::wub2: Maybe Mika will do what he did in the BG vid?

It wasn't available on Swedish itunes either, but then I requested it and it become available. I'll see if I can find the link :wink2:

Edit: the link http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html

thank you. :thumb_yello: i forgot to write germany though, it seems to be the same website for all countries. :doh: well, maybe they see from my ip address that it's about the german store. :dunno:

i find it interesting that now you can buy a bad cover version and karaoke version of celebrate on german amazon and itunes (http://www.amazon.de/Celebrate-Tribute-Mika-Pharrell-Williams/dp/B008KHOCWW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1342547033&sr=8-5), but still not the original song. :doh:

thank you. :thumb_yello: i forgot to write germany though, it seems to be the same website for all countries. :doh: well, maybe they see from my ip address that it's about the german store. :dunno:

i find it interesting that now you can buy a bad cover version and karaoke version of celebrate on german amazon and itunes (http://www.amazon.de/Celebrate-Tribute-Mika-Pharrell-Williams/dp/B008KHOCWW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1342547033&sr=8-5), but still not the original song. :doh:

You're welcome :wink2:

Now when you say it, I'm pretty sure that I didn't write Sweden :blink: But it worked so maybe they see it on the ip address as you said? :dunno:

That's really strange and weired :doh:

Edited by Lilasko

I think it would help if he re-recorded it in French...:mf_rosetinted:

Probably :lmfao:

Just heard this song for the first time and it sounds pretty similar and there's the same 'vibe' as celebrate:

[YOUTUBE]H7HmzwI67ec[/YOUTUBE]

I agree actually there are some similarities, especially in the beginning. :mf_rosetinted: And I think it sounds like Fireflies too. I'm pretty sure I've heard the song before, and that it will be a hit. Bigger than Celebrate.

Well it's much better than #133 in France :aah: Where is that video? :wait:

I just checked and apparently Celebrate is 59 on the radio airplay chart :shocked:

But then there's a site that says that it has only been played 12 times on the radio. I'm confused :blink:

I just checked and apparently Celebrate is 59 on the radio airplay chart :shocked:

But then there's a site that says that it has only been played 12 times on the radio. I'm confused :blink:

Is that for France?

I can't find a radio chart but I can reassure you, Celebrate has been played 12 times maybe, but that would be for today only :roftl:

Is that for France?

I can't find a radio chart but I can reassure you, Celebrate has been played 12 times maybe, but that would be for today only :roftl:

No Sweden, which chocks me 'cause it's only one radio channel here who plays the song, and it's not a music radio channel :blink:

Why don't I live in France? :sneaky2: If it's been played 12 times today, why is it only #133

Edited by Lilasko