Tour Rumours - 2013!

dcdeb

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last minute? This is 2 months notice. Must be a record.

it's last minute for me - hubby was seriously considering going to nyc for his birthday on the 23rd...how am i supposed to tell him we should go a whole 10 days before and not spend his birthday there?? :aah::aah:

it's last minute for me - hubby was seriously considering going to nyc for his birthday on the 23rd...how am i supposed to tell him we should go a whole 10 days before and not spend his birthday there?? :aah::aah:

Tell him you need to go in advance to check things out (while he stays at home) :wink2:

Ummmmm can you moan for UK gigs again then :teehee: Work your magic this way :wink2:

I was hoping that might be the exciting news they mentioned earlier, but I reckon now this gig will be:emot-sad:

It looks like he is going to beat the 52 second sold out gig from last October...

Yes I'm not sure what the idea is in moving to a venue with half the capacity and outside of Manhattan. :dunno:

I saw Mika in a larger venue in Toronto in March 2007.

The only problem is it has a capacity of 550 ppl. I don't know how everyone will get tickets. :aah:

YAS

DUPE ITS LIEK

I JUST

I DOAN EVEN NO

:eek:

SEE Y'ALL THERE!?!??!

:shocked:

My dorm is open yet again.....

I AM SO .... THIS IS SO... ODJAIOSOJIASDOJIASDOIJASDIJO!!!!

He's pregnant.

:teehee:

:lmfao:

That's what people do when they turn 30. :teehee:

Mid life crisis then?

th?id=H.5056856671454794&pid=15.1

:lmfao: OMG YES!!!!

Ummmmm can you moan for UK gigs again then :teehee: Work your magic this way :wink2:

Meh... I should get Christine to moan for a gig in Oz, but I just can't be arsed.

Maybe I should work on another stroke... he did come back here after I had the last two, maybe it'll work again :teehee:

No I'm not serious... strokes are a bitch to get over.

i think it's time i bring out the milk carton picture again :fisch:

Maybe not just yet... he needs to be full on missing for a little bit longer...

Tell him you need to go in advance to check things out (while he stays at home) :wink2:

:aah: ur a genius silver!! :thumb_yello:

YAS

DUPE ITS LIEK

I JUST

I DOAN EVEN NO

:eek:

SEE Y'ALL THERE!?!??!

:shocked:

My dorm is open yet again.....

Lolol so eloquent Kira :aah:

Like Christine said I'm hoping it's gigs indeed cos why such a sml venue in Brooklyn?!

i think it's time i bring out the milk carton picture again :fisch:

:woot_jump:

I really hope he'll come to Montreal. It would be such a shame, being so close ! And WE are playing his music. :shun: But we (my friend and I) are thinking about going to NY too... I'll start saving my money, just in case. :teehee:

Pleaaaaase Mika :pray:

Edited by Alie

I see the college education is really helping with your articulate-ness. :naughty:

Maybe I should work on another stroke... he did come back here after I had the last two, maybe it'll work again :teehee:

No I'm not serious... strokes are a bitch to get over.

Ugh, don't even joke about it -- I can't imagine! :shocked:

Though I don't deny that you guys really deserve a gig or 6 in Oz!

I hope you are all lucky with tickets for NYC - how fantastic to have a lovely intimate venue. :thumb_yello:

Fingers crossed that the further 'announcements' please some of us although like most people, I aren't holding my breath. :mf_rosetinted:

Another french festival??? :mf_rosetinted:

Iggy Pop, Mika et Peter Doherty, têtes d'affiche du 17e festival de musique Pause Guitare

http://www.ladepeche.fr/premium/article/2013/02/13/1560108-iggy-pop-mika-et-peter-doherty-tetes-d-affiche-du-17e-festival-de-musique-pause-guitare.html

http://www.pauseguitare.net/

Edited by Mikasister