Happy Valentine's Day from MIKA! NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES!

dcdeb

45802_10151333298068040_588920117_n.jpg

NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

MARCH

22 - Venue VANCOUVER, BC

23 - Aladdin PORTLAND, OR

25 - Great American Music Hall SAN FRANCISCO, CA

26 - Belly Up Tavern SOLANA BEACH, CA

27 - El Rey LOS ANGELES, CA

29 - Hard Rock Cafe LAS VEGAS, NV

:Update: 30 - IN THE VENUE,* SALT LAKE CITY, UT

31 - Bluebird Theater DENVER, CO

APRIL

02 - Varsity Theater MINNEAPOLIS, MN

03 - Lincoln Hall CHICAGO, IL

05 - Opera House TORONTO, ON

06 - Corona Theatre MONTREAL, QC

08 - Union Transfer PHILADELPHIA, PA

09 - (Le) Poisson Rouge NEW YORK, NY

10 - Sixth & I Historic Synagogue WASHINGTON, DC

12 - Music Hall Of Williamsburg BROOKLYN, NY

13 - Royale BOSTON, MA

:Update:*Upgraded to larger venue! More ticket available now.

Coming soon: a very special fan-only pre-sale! This means you can get your hands on tickets before they even go on sale to the public! The sale starts at 12 noon LOCAL TIME on Friday 15th February, tomorrow - so check out the dates below and we'll post you the links you need and the special code in the morning… If you miss out on the pre-sale, dont worry, there will be more tickets available when they go on general sale on Wednesday 20th February. Keep an eye out here and on Mika's website for more info.

For those of you outside the States, don't worry we will have tons more Mika shows to tell you about soon, so check out the current line-up and RSVP to the dates you're going to on mikasounds.com! Plus keep an eye out for new dates coming over the next few days and weeks...

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m so so happy for you and everyone else who can go to one or more of these dates. And I´m very curious what he means with stripped down band :wink2:.

Me too.

Btw,I'm happy for US and Canadians fans,but I'm more and more convinced that the person who's making his schedule is trying to kill him.....17 gigs in 23 days :aah:

Edited by krysady

Me too.

Btw,I'm happy for US and Canadians fans,but I'm more and more convinced that the person who's making his schedule is trying to kill him.....17 gigs in 23 days :aah:

Yes! I do so agree. this was what I thought lasty year too. He was flying from France to Spain to Portugal, then back to Spain back to France i n one week I mean :shocked: Poor Mika!:huh: Anyway Im very happy for the American and Canadian fans I'm sure you will enjoy his show :thumb_yello:

Holy cow this is unbelievable. :shocked:

I already have a gig at the Opera House on April 4. I guess I will be living there for a couple of days :naughty:

Your moaning has worked :thumb_yello:

You can moan for Japan, South America & UK now :teehee:

Is no one but me excited by this???

:excite: :excite: :excite:

Congratulations to the US and Canadian fans!:thumb_yello:

You surely will have a wonderful springtime with lots of MIKA concerts :fisch:

And now I hope that all the critics against him - for only prefering France will stop, and that everybody will be happy :blush-anim-cl:

Happy Valentines to you all - wherever you are in the world :wub2:

Love,love

me

Best. News. Ever! Now to decide if I drive to Utah for the show before Denver or not.... or maybe San Fran.

So very, very excited to see Mika again. Gets the Silly String ready...:))

Also: stripped down band - means not full band. Maybe just 3 people, maybe just two.

Edited by sarac
adding

Yes hopefully the Asian and SA dates are coming because that was always mentioned along with NA. I don't know what I can do for the UK though :aah:

I think it's beyond help. :mf_rosetinted::tears:

Seems like a strange 'taking a step back' :wink2:

So pleased for you all though - and for Mika.....I didn't like the thought of him sinking into obscrurity and only surfacing for French festivals.:sneaky2:

WOWWWWW and Happy for N/A Fans! :aah:

Me too.

I thought that too... wonder his throat would be fine at the end.... :shocked:

Mika is coming :hypo:

Mika is coming :mf_lustslow:

Mika is coming :excite:

:woot_jump:

But local hour, it is OUR local time or HIS local time. ? His local hour is like 6 o'clock AM. :blink:

I just realised that it's during my spring break. I think about coming to Montreal.... AND Toronto too ! That would be AWESOME. :fangurl:

Edited by Alie