Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Thank you!: Wub2:

Now he is in a tie shop? Poor, he can´t leave the home without being recognized.... even with the cap.: Teehee:

He had a busy day shopping in Milan.: Teehee:

i guess the cap might've been a fan present - somehow it wouldn't help not getting recognized if you wear a cap that says "popular". :lmfao:

MIKA on Vanity Fair cover + interview, out tomorrow! Here's an extract

http://www.tmnews.it/web/sezioni/dalla-redazione/mika-sposarmi-forse-voglio-tanti-bambini-e-diritto-dei-gay-PN_20131029_00166.shtml

660-0-20131029_151210_F4E98783.jpg

i guess this needs a new thread

thanks! here's a thread about it :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28454

Fame, fame, fame...it's going to get crazy for him out there in a week or so :mf_rosetinted:

if he doesn't regret it.....we will!!

I'm already fed up with his Twitter timeline :aah: I can't read it anymore because there are so many people writing him, and very often it's not interesting at all (imo)

I'm already fed up with his Twitter timeline :aah: I can't read it anymore because there are so many people writing him, and very often it's not interesting at all (imo)

Yes, there`re so many tweets from people desperately waitin` for a new Mika`s message on Twitter))) . They think it`s better to write rubbish things to kill waiting. They have too much free time, imo:sneaky2:

[/b]

Yes, there`re so many tweets from people desperately waitin` for a new Mika`s message on Twitter))) . They think it`s better to write rubbish things to kill waiting. They have too much free time, imo:sneaky2:

I agree. :sneaky2:

It's the 980 tweets in a row saying, "Mika come to <fillinthecountry>" that are driving me crazy.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that's NOT the way to get Mika to come to your country.

I'm also pretty sure that's the way to keep Mika AWAY from Twitter.

:aah:

It's the 980 tweets in a row saying, "Mika come to <fillinthecountry>" that are driving me crazy.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that's NOT the way to get Mika to come to your country.

I never ask him to come to Denmark.... and he never does :tears: Maybe I should try :fisch:

Exactly! People don't understand that he's not the one calling the shots about his performances! And there's nothing he can do about it... I mean, there is, but it's not his resposnsibility.

But at least he knows if he announces a gig in Italy, he'll sell out a huge venue! I think he might do it.

I'm just sad that the people in the UK never loved him the way the Italians do. Even when he was at his height, the UK were more interested in his sexuality than his talent, and picked on his look and his voice. He also got robbed of the Best Male award at the BRITS in 2008, because even that Ronson guy (who won it) didn't expect it. All he had done was adapt a song for Amy Winehouse. He hadn't written and sung anything himself. But no way was Mika going to get two awards fro the BRITS! Perish the thought.

That was the UK mentality then, and they've been quick to dismiss Mika ever since.

So it's good to see people who love and admire Mika, campaigning for a concert on twitter. I hope they get their gig and that the UK wakes up.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 29m

Paris you are so beautiful. I always forget

Raimondo Bettini ‏@RaimondoBettini 38 m

@mikasounds inizialmente pensavo parlassi di Paris Hilton e mi è venuta l'ansia

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 36 m

@RaimondoBettini ha. No

Raimondo Bettini ‏@RaimondoBettini 38 m

@mikasounds inizialmente pensavo parlassi di Paris Hilton e mi è venuta l'ansia

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 36 m

@RaimondoBettini ha. No

Paris Hilton :floor:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 19m

Honoured to be included in Frédéric Mitterrand's diary pic.twitter.com/B7HndcboHQ

BYLT2u_IEAAx9RI.jpg:large

:thumb_yello: Amazing!! But even how lovely this kid pic is, It makes me think about MiKAs own words: ... "lonely is so lonely - alone"...

Love,love

me