Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Ok. I get it.

There was the plane anxiety era

There was the painkillers anxiety era

There was the fatigue anxiety era.

There was the death anxiety era.

Let's jump to the future: OMG he looks so skinny, is he eating enough?

(http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/grandma-im-gay-comic.jpg)

Edited by Elwendin

Ok. I get it.

Yep, we've already had that era too:naughty:

Ok. I get it.

That's not in the future ... we had that one already too. :naughty:

Ok. I get it.

Mmh this is an old era too, a lot of people are/were always worried about that :naughty:

Ok. I get it.

You forgot "is he going bald?!" anxiety. :fisch:

everyone would say he needed to relax, get some sleep.

but then, the next day at the end of a gig, wouldn't feel bad about keeping him there to get a 15th autograph :teehee:

Yeah funny that. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm pretty sure a couple of times "tired" was a euphemism for "looks hot" because I couldn't see what they were talking about at all. :naughty:

Too late! You've missed so many "fun" times. :bleh:

You forgot "is he going bald?!" anxiety. :fisch:

Ha, yeah :lmfao: I've definitely been on the bald bandwagon but I don't have any anxiety about it. I only worry about a combover or a long straggly thin mess (à la aging rock star). If he shaves it all off that's fine. :naughty:

:annoyed_h4h: oh boy.

Ok, calling all newbies on duty. Let's gather and brainstorm. We have to find a new paranoia. (nope, please don't).

It's hard being a newbie isn't it? :naughty:

I don't think these anxieties are being helped by the fact that there's an air about him that makes people want to take care of him.

I noticed some recent panic on Twitter when he was nominated for Most Eligible Bachelor, and people were freaking, assuming it meant he was single.

Edited by ceebs

I don't think these anxieties are being helped by the fact that there's an air about him that makes people want to take care of him.

I noticed some recent panic on Twitter when he was nominated for Most Eligible Bachelor, and people were freaking, assuming it meant he was single.

I think you're right. When he was first famous, he did have this thing about him that, certainly, made me want to mother him, and make sure he ate right, and had enough sleep.

I don't think he's like that now though. It's obvious he can take care of himself, probably he always could. I don't tend to worry too much about him now. I didn't like the earthquake thing recently, but I'd be worried about anyone I knew who was in an earthquake, until I knew they were safe.

Some of the things I have found funny, regarding Mika on Twitter, were the times he didn't tweet, then he'd tweet something like "YO" and get everybody going with just one word. It was so comical.

I don't know where to post it. Who knows where the news is from?

"It is a huge honor to be asked as the face of a Chanel campaign, but an even bigger honor to have one of Chanel’s luxury products named after you. After the Bal de La Rose in Monaco, the British-Lebanese popstar Mika met with Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld. Sources say the pair discussed the expansion of Chanel Homme.

“Mr. Lagerfeld was really interested in Mika’s views. Mika had great ideas for a new line of bags for men and Mr. Lagerfeld immediately suggested to name the center piece after Mika. Needless to say, Mika was very honored.”

The collaboration won’t stop there, as Karl Lagerfeld offered to shoot the popstar’s new album cover. The as of yet nameless album is expected to be released early 2015.

It is unknown when the bags will be in stores."

Found it here: http://www.mikafans.net/archives/2611

"It is a huge honor to be asked as the face of a Chanel campaign, but an even bigger honor to have one of Chanel’s luxury products named after you. After the Bal de La Rose in Monaco, the British-Lebanese popstar Mika met with Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld. Sources say the pair discussed the expansion of Chanel Homme.

“Mr. Lagerfeld was really interested in Mika’s views. Mika had great ideas for a new line of bags for men and Mr. Lagerfeld immediately suggested to name the center piece after Mika. Needless to say, Mika was very honored.”

The collaboration won’t stop there, as Karl Lagerfeld offered to shoot the popstar’s new album cover. The as of yet nameless album is expected to be released early 2015.

yeah.... that came out on April 1st, didn't it? :teehee:

I've honestly never understood that. He's never seemed like he needed taking care of to me . . . but it might just be that I don't have even a shred of motherly instinct. :naughty:

I've honestly never understood that. He's never seemed like he needed taking care of to me . . . but it might just be that I don't have even a shred of motherly instinct. :naughty:

When he was younger he looked like a toddler. Big dimples, curly hair, disproportionately large eyes. He's changed a lot though and I don't even remember the last time he looked unsure of himself or a bit intimidated.

When he was younger he looked like a toddler. Big dimples, curly hair, disproportionately large eyes. He's changed a lot though and I don't even remember the last time he looked unsure of himself or a bit intimidated.

Yeah, I agree, it's the older pictures. He's very confident seeming now.

And the fact that I tend to want to mother anything that will let me. And even if they don't. :naughty:

That was one of my more convincing jokes.:mf_rosetinted: I hadn't realised people believed it:naughty:.

That was one of my more convincing jokes.:mf_rosetinted: I hadn't realised people believed it:naughty:.

When I first read it I was so excited. I really thought it was true. Mika has such a sense of style that I could believe some big designer wanted to work with him.

"@ZironiVioletta I love this picture! Sending you my love. See you v soon. Mx"

My guess: he's coming back to milan to meet dario fo and he will meet her as well. Nothing more

But some people are wondering this is the first sign of xf apocalypse.

Let's see if the four horsemen are coming.

Edited by Elwendin

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

With the incredible @IMPaulWilliams writing in the studio in Paris pic.twitter.com/MvNgTcGshm

BkioPIAIgAAH1my.jpg

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 53s

Love this pic.twitter.com/VJJco6xmQc

BkiogN7IMAAnY-U.jpg