dcdeb

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't get it in Italy :sad: The adverts work though :sneaky2:

Yes I have the same problems with Hulu (used by NBC to stream their content in the US). I was trying to manage everyone's expectations last night because I knew this would not be easy. NBC is extremely strict about not having their material on YouTube or airing outside the US and it's not easy to get around it. It's a real shame because there are always great musical performances on Saturday Night Live but good luck finding a decent quality copy anywhere if you're not American.

The DL link didn't work for me and I wanted to save it :wub2: which I can do with youtube :thumb_yello:

Thanks so much Deb for sharing it on your fb too :huglove: so I woke up with it this morning :wub2: Coffee and Mika, nothing's better :blush-anim-cl:

I love you all lovely wonderful passionate sweet MFCers :group_hug::wub2:

Ok I used my wonderful app Tunnelbear and recorded the performance in HD and will be uploading it to mediafire shortly :)

Ok here's a download link to an HD vid of the performance :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?o3j850tttevw3z7

Thanks a lot LaraMay :huglove::thumb_yello:

But for some reason it doesn't work for me , gets me to a broken link :shocked:

Yes, there was definitely something off with the sound. :sneaky2:

I can't tell for sure -- I've watched the video a couple times and you never get a really clear look at him.

EDIT: Definitely not Curtis. You can see his face pretty clearly at the end of the video.

I posted the video to youtube, but within seconds they had it flagged, so I took it down right away. :shocked:

So I've posted it on my Facebook account. Here's the link -- I think most of you are my Facebook friends, so you shouldn't have any trouble seeing it :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153274626380321&set=vb.810005320&type=3&theater

thank you so much Deb :huglove: Mika is so :wub2:

Yes, there was definitely something off with the sound. :sneaky2:

I can't tell for sure -- I've watched the video a couple times and you never get a really clear look at him.

EDIT: Definitely not Curtis. You can see his face pretty clearly at the end of the video.

I posted the video to youtube, but within seconds they had it flagged, so I took it down right away. :shocked:

So I've posted it on my Facebook account. Here's the link -- I think most of you are my Facebook friends, so you shouldn't have any trouble seeing it :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153274626380321&set=vb.810005320&type=3&theater

Thanks Deb for sharing it on fb, finally I could see it and also thanks for the request :huglove:

Ok here's a download link to an HD vid of the performance :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?o3j850tttevw3z7

Thanks so much LaraMay :flowers2:

Thanks a lot LaraMay :huglove::thumb_yello:

But for some reason it doesn't work for me , gets me to a broken link :shocked:

Strange hmmmm Did you write the captcha in the box properly?

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Is it OK if I upload it on MIKA Serbia facebook page? I wonder is it going to be banned... :nervous::rolls_eyes:

Sure you can, hopefully it'll stay up there :)

Where's the link to the interview?

What interview? There was no interview on this show -- they seldom talk to the musical guests, unless it's someone huge like Lady Gaga. And Mika is decidedly not huge in the US. At the moment. :naughty:

I know they're not THAT big of of gap age between them but he almost look paternal to her:thumb_yello:he was clearly guiding her while singing...

Was worth staying awake late and missing sleep:wub2:

He was, that's exactly how it looked, and I found it very sweet :wub2:

Thanks for the links! It was a nice performance and I like the older brother / little sister kind of relationship they have :wub2:

That's true that we can feel than Mika was refraining hmself from dancing more :naughty:

hmm i didn't get that at all from him. i found he treated her like his peer, but

the fact that she's so short (even with the 5 inch shoes :teehee:), he has to look down at her, i can see why you would think that way. Not to mention the fact she has such a cute innocent "doe caught in the headlights" look to her, it may give that impression. Plus the song has a childish feeling to it :naughty:

Yes, i think Mika had to hold back a bit on the dancing. I don't think "Popular Song" sang with Ariana would look good with his usual gig dancing move :naughty:

Edited by guylainem123