MIKA's New Swatch Collection

dcdeb

I have one question , Mumu will be available for some countries , or for all the countries were Swatch shops are? 

Im really tired of being ignored all the times I ask Swatch that question , i dont like the idea that i can buy clock which i need in the most popular countries of europe : ) 

I have one question , Mumu will be available for some countries , or for all the countries were Swatch shops are? 

Im really tired of being ignored all the times I ask Swatch that question , i dont like the idea that i can buy clock which i need in the most popular countries of europe : ) 

Is there a Swatch shop in Georgia?

I ordered it too.. . I'm from the Czech republic, so I can't get it through the internet, but I've got my extended family in Poland so I'll let send it to them:-D hope it will work, because I paid it with my czech credit card... Hope it doesnt matter! I really love the watch and the box too:-D

• Like 2

Is there a Swatch shop in Georgia?

there is of course, i asked them they couldnt help as they did for kukulakuku, it wasnt available for us. the same right now .. 

so how can i change that? online shopping isnt that good idea for me , im just 14 years old and 95 euros in laris(Georgian money) are way too much , also dunno how to do that , and if i could buy in shops i'd collect money just for that really.. 

there is of course, i asked them they couldnt help as they did for kukulakuku, it wasnt available for us. the same right now .. 

so how can i change that? online shopping isnt that good idea for me , im just 14 years old and 95 euros in laris(Georgian money) are way too much , also dunno how to do that , and if i could buy in shops i'd collect money just for that really.. 

It seems strange they can't order it for you

• Like 1

I bought the watch today. :yay:

Well ... ok ... my boyfriend bought the watch today but he will not give it to me until it's my birthday ... so I have to wait until the 10th of June before I can wear it. :teehee:

Edited by DutchAnnie
  • Like 4

Apparently i ordered this twice on May 26th? Looking at my swatch account it says i have one Mumu order processing and one Mumu pending (both have different order numbers) but i can't seem to find away to cancel either. Also they haven't taken any money out of my bank account yet. What kind of shenanigans is this?!

Does anyone have this issue?

I got it in today already! That was very quick! :D I really love it. :wub2:

Good!!  :thumb_yello: Yesterday I call a phonecall from the Swatch shop - that my watch had already arrived, and that it looked very beautiful, both the watch and the box!  :yes:  So it's now on the way to me, and if I'm very lucky I'll receive it, before I leave for London Friday morning :teehee:  - and if not, my yellow MIKA watch is already set with the right UK time, which is one hour behind us... :)

Love, love

me

• Like 1

Good!!  :thumb_yello: Yesterday I call a phonecall from the Swatch shop - that my watch had already arrived, and that it looked very beautiful, both the watch and the box!  :yes:  So it's now on the way to me, and if I'm very lucky I'll receive it, before I leave for London Friday morning :teehee:  - and if not, my yellow MIKA watch is already set with the right UK time, which is one hour behind us... :)

Love, love

me

Oh how exciting! :D I hope you'll get it in time! :)

• Like 1

Signing sessions:

Paris 20.06 6-7 PM

Geneva 22.06 6-7 PM

Brussels 23.06 6-7 PM

Wonder if any other countries  will get a signing session?

I love the MUMU but I hope in a signin session in Italy!  :wink2:

• Like 1