MIKA's New Swatch Collection

dcdeb

It seems strange they can't order it for you

In my city I asked the local Swatch store - they can't order it. But my friend asked in Swatch store in Moscow and they said they'll get some watches by July. Perhaps when the watches are in Moscow in July it'll be possible to order them from other towns in Russia. Perhaps it is the same in Georgia - they will be there but later?

I bought it yesterday from Switzerland! 

I kept looking for it for days. I live in Tunisia, and we don't get it here. So during my stay in Geneva I went into every single Swatch store looking for it. For 5 days I looked and looked and looked, hoping beyond hope. I was starting to give up. 

Then, at the airport, I walked into a Swatch store just in case and... IT WAS THERE! I WAS SO HAPPY I STARTED JUMPING UP AND DOWN! The employees at the store were so happy for me too haha

• Like 9

I kept looking for it for days. I live in Tunisia, and we don't get it here. So during my stay in Geneva I went into every single Swatch store looking for it. For 5 days I looked and looked and looked, hoping beyond hope. I was starting to give up. 

Then, at the airport, I walked into a Swatch store just in case and... IT WAS THERE! I WAS SO HAPPY I STARTED JUMPING UP AND DOWN! The employees at the store were so happy for me too haha

That's great, I'm so happy for you! :cheer:

• Like 2

I bought the watch today. :yay:

Well ... ok ... my boyfriend bought the watch today but he will not give it to me until it's my birthday ... so I have to wait until the 10th of June before I can wear it. :teehee:

Today is the day Annie :yay: Happy birthday and enjoy your present :hug:

• Like 2

I'm so happy for you  :biggrin2::huglove: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I JUST LOOKED ON THE AUSTRALIAN SWATCH WEBSITE (it delivers to NZ) AND IT HAS THE WATCH ON IT!!!!! FINALLY!!

OMG KIWI IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I ordered on the Aus site and they are really good- you'll get your watch real quick ;) 

If I had noticed, I would've told you before, but anywaysss, IM HAPPY U CAN GET IT BABE

• Like 1

So happy with my Mumu :wub: It really catches the eye, and it does not bother me at all that it is a bit big  :fisch:

:thumb_yello: Me too!  In fact I'm in love with my Mumu :wub: Imo, it's much more than just a watch, more like a piece of art :wink2:   I also love the old fashioned tic tac  sound,  for every second... :teehee:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

Has anyone else noticed their Mumu getting faster and more ahead each day? I swear i set it 3 minutes fast when i got it and now it's about 8 minutes fast!

Hahah this is such a funny thought! Lol! Suitable for everyone who is usually late, designed by Mika  :naughty:

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 6