I just received the first printed score from Simon Leclerc

for the concert with the Montreal Symphony

in a couple weeks!

So incredibly excited.

110 musicians on stage!'

:tears:Me, too!

:pray:for a DVD version of the concert!

I'm soooo excited too ! :excite: :excite:

The Concerts with the OSM will be amazing !

I hope it will be something wonderful for the people who will be there !

A bit sad because I won't :(

Am I the only person to be concerned that he has still not finished the album? :blink:

I understood the twit

"MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 12 Min.Vor 12 Minuten

Soooooo excited for this AND the album"

"as as "the album is almost ready"...I'm always optimistic :teehee:

Am I the only person to be concerned that he has still not finished the album? :blink:

Exactly my thoughts. He is finishING the album for a long time already... And I remember a lot of joyful smilies here after some other tweets :naughty:

He maintains us alive and happy :teehee:

i somehow read from his tweets that he won't be playing new songs in montreal... or maybe one, if we're lucky. and only old songs doesn't sound promising for a dvd, cause with the new album he'd want a dvd with new songs. so, yeah... i hope i'm wrong! :aah:

i somehow read from his tweets that he won't be playing new songs in montreal... or maybe one, if we're lucky. and only old songs doesn't sound promising for a dvd, cause with the new album he'd want a dvd with new songs. so, yeah... i hope i'm wrong! :aah:

Yes, I think we are lucky if we will hear any new songs in Montreal. I'm expecting to hear his old songs performed in a new way. However, it will really different than anything he has done so far so a special DVD could be worth thinking, even though it won't promote his new album. Hm, we'll see.

Yes, I think we are lucky if we will hear any new songs in Montreal. I'm expecting to hear his old songs performed in a new way. However, it will really different than anything he has done so far so a special DVD could be worth thinking, even though it won't promote his new album. Hm, we'll see.

I hope some of the new songs are just crying to be played by a symphony orchestra (like good guys... :fisch:), so he won't be able to resist. :teehee: besides, if cameras really aren't allowed by the venue, it's perfect for trying out new songs. :rolls_eyes: