Album News: "No Place In Heaven" to be Released 15/16 June 2015!

dcdeb

No place in heaven/2 cd/digipack

post-18723-0-60710500-1445033586_thumb.jpg

http://www.fr.fnac.be/a9128745/Mika-No-place-in-heaven-2-cd-digipack-CD-album

Volume n°1

• 01 Talk About You
  • 02 Good Guys
  • 03 L'Amour Fait Ce Qu’il Veut
  • 04 All She Wants
  • 05 Last Party
  • 06 Les Baisers Perdus
  • 07 No Place In Heaven
  • 08 Staring At The Sun
  • 09 Hurts
  • 10 Boum Boum Boum
  • 11 Good Wife
  • 12 J’ai Pas Envie
  • 13 Oh Girl, you’re the devil
  • 14 Ordinary Man
  • 15 Je Chante
  • 16 TANT QUE J'AI LE SOLEIL
  • 17 Hurts - Remix
  • 18 Beautiful Disaster
  • 19 Feels Like Love

Volume n°2

• 01 Toy Boy
  • 02 Grace Kelly
  • 03 Underwater
  • 04 Boum Boum Boum
  • 05 Relax (Take It Easy)
  • 06 Last Party
  • 07 Origin Of Love
  • 08 Happy Ending
  • 09 Over My Shoulder
  • 10 Good Guys
  • 11 Rain
  • 12 Any Other World
  • 13 Love Today
  • 14 Elle Me Dit
  • Like 2

No place in heaven/2 cd/digipack

attachicon.gif0602547620897xxl.jpg

http://www.fr.fnac.be/a9128745/Mika-No-place-in-heaven-2-cd-digipack-CD-album

Volume n°1

• 01 Talk About You
  • 02 Good Guys
  • 03 L'Amour Fait Ce Qu’il Veut
  • 04 All She Wants
  • 05 Last Party
  • 06 Les Baisers Perdus
  • 07 No Place In Heaven
  • 08 Staring At The Sun
  • 09 Hurts
  • 10 Boum Boum Boum
  • 11 Good Wife
  • 12 J’ai Pas Envie
  • 13 Oh Girl, you’re the devil
  • 14 Ordinary Man
  • 15 Je Chante
  • 16 TANT QUE J'AI LE SOLEIL
  • 17 Hurts - Remix
  • 18 Beautiful Disaster
  • 19 Feels Like Love

Volume n°2

• 01 Toy Boy
  • 02 Grace Kelly
  • 03 Underwater
  • 04 Boum Boum Boum
  • 05 Relax (Take It Easy)
  • 06 Last Party
  • 07 Origin Of Love
  • 08 Happy Ending
  • 09 Over My Shoulder
  • 10 Good Guys
  • 11 Rain
  • 12 Any Other World
  • 13 Love Today
  • 14 Elle Me Dit

Weird the symphonic CD has only 14 songs anymore, I remember that the tracklistening on Fnac said 20 songs before (which, if I remember correctly, was the complete setlist of the OSM shows). Amazon FR says the symphonic has 20 songs, but only lists 14 songs as well... :o 

Also I remember reading somewhere that it will be 2 versions of Beautiful Disaster,the one with Fedez,and other one only Mika  :huh:

Maybe that's just for the Italian version 'cause Fedez parts are in Italian? :)

2_E56_ADECA3335620467_F2_E5620463_B.jpg

This is the tracklist I saw earlier (and this is from a post in the discography-topic), I still do hope this will be the tracklist for the re-release!

Edited by Kumazzz
the link didn't work
  • Like 2

[media]http://s13.postimg.org/lsy2ebmkn/2_E56_ADECA3335620467_F2_E5620463_B.jpg[/media]

This is the tracklist I saw earlier (and this is from a post in the discography-topic), I still do hope this will be the tracklist for the re-release!

Can I ask you where have you seen it, please? Is it a Belgian site ?

Can I ask you where have you seen it, please? Is it a Belgian site ?

I saw this tracklist earlier on the Belgian Fnac site, and like I said, this picture is from the discography-topic on this forum ;-)

Dutch website Bol has updated the tracklist, only 14 songs for the second disc, but again, the information about the CD says 20 live-tracks. I'm afraid they wanted to do the complete gig at first but were only happy with 14 of the songs or so... 

From Machine Management:

Mika’s critically acclaimed album ‘No Place In Heaven’ is to be re-released on the 13th November.

The record, described by Pop Matters as ‘his most assured and confident set of tunes since his debut’, is to include the addition of tracks from the Symphonic concerts in Montreal in February as well as the new track ‘Feels Like Love’ and a reworked version of ‘Hurts’. For the Italian version it will also feature the incredibly successful Fedez on the track ‘Beautiful Disaster’ and the equally accomplished Franco Battiato on ‘Centre of Gravity’.

Having been mixed by world-renowned mix engineer Frank Filipetti, the album will be released as a stand alone album in Canada, Japan and Korea and as part of the ‘No Place In Heaven Special Edition’ re-pack, which is to be released globally on the 13th November.

• Like 7

From Machine Management:

Mika’s critically acclaimed album ‘No Place In Heaven’ is to be re-released on the 13th November.

The record, described by Pop Matters as ‘his most assured and confident set of tunes since his debut’, is to include the addition of tracks from the Symphonic concerts in Montreal in February as well as the new track ‘Feels Like Love’ and a reworked version of ‘Hurts’. For the Italian version it will also feature the incredibly successful Fedez on the track ‘Beautiful Disaster’ and the equally accomplished Franco Battiato on ‘Centre of Gravity’.

Having been mixed by world-renowned mix engineer Frank Filipetti, the album will be released as a stand alone album in Canada, Japan and Korea and as part of the ‘No Place In Heaven Special Edition’ re-pack, which is to be released globally on the 13th November.

Was about time something is said...

Thanks for finding it!

• Like 1

From Machine Management:

Thank you for sharing them!  :)

Although it's not yet clear whether there will be 20 or 14 tracks for the CD of the Symphonic concerts in Montreal.

• Like 1

Thank you for the article. I don't quite understand what this means: "the album will be released as a stand alone album in Canada, Japan and Korea and as part of the ‘No Place In Heaven Special Edition’ re-pack, which is to be released globally on the 13th November." Does it mean that the remastered NPIH is sold separately in Canada, Japan and Korea and not with the live OSM CD?  

It seems that there isn't any Mika's only version of Beautiful Disaster :( , but I am happy to know there will be a brand new track on it called "Feels like Love".

I think it means Canada, Japan and Korea will get the OSM-cd as a stand alone album and as past of the NPIH re-pack? It also says that for the Italian version "Beautiful Disaster" will be with Fedez, while "Beautiful Disaster" is also on the not-Italian version, so that actually means there is a Mika only version of it I guess? :D

Thank you for sharing them!  :)

Although it's not yet clear whether there will be 20 or 14 tracks for the CD of the Symphonic concerts in Montreal.

Yes, thanks a lot Leon, for sharing this news! :)   I'll  pray to God - to get the 20 tracks for the OSM CD, because I saw both "Heroes" and "Karen" listed  on the big issue  - songs that I want so desperately!! :yes:  :wub:  

Love,love

me

• Like 3

I think it means Canada, Japan and Korea will get the OSM-cd as a stand alone album and as past of the NPIH re-pack? It also says that for the Italian version "Beautiful Disaster" will be with Fedez, while "Beautiful Disaster" is also on the not-Italian version, so that actually means there is a Mika only version of it I guess? :D

T

Thank you for the explanation, I really hope you are right about BD being a Mika only version in other countries.