Album News: "No Place In Heaven" to be Released 15/16 June 2015!

dcdeb

Because it is not just one track to skip, but about 5. I mean, I skip Ordinary Man all the time cause it is a snoozefest and that is ok, but to buy a cd and skip 5 songs on it is not cool.

If the main focus was on the Orchestral cd, he should just release that one in non-French speaking countries, cause more cds, the higher the price. And no, we cannot change it. But that does not mean that we should not be allowed to mention it, despite people accusing us of 'being negative' because of it. It is just an opinion and I think that everybody should be allowed to express them. I don't love him any less because of this, I am just disappointed because another country does get a tracklist that would fit here more, yet it is not for sale here.

Isn't there a way to buy the songs you like in digital version and make your own tracklist? :dunno:

• Like 1

If they're showing his concert on tv then you'll still get to hear the songs he didn't put on the CD. It's probably a bit more annoying but the fans are still going to hear the songs with the orchestra. 

If, and only if, they show the complete concert. Whoever, most of the televised gigs are very edited and have some songs and speeches cut out. Which is very unfortunate if that would happen, 'cause it would be awesome to get the complete gig ;-)

When he said he would release a live-album of the OSM gigs I thought it would be a stand-alone and would cost as much as the NPIH stand-alone disc, I think €20 is the price for every album you buy, either it is a stand alone or a double album.

I actually "hate" the idea of repacks 'cause it means I have to buy an album I already have (like 14/15 songs) and only get 4 new songs (which are, in my opinion just left-overs from studio-recordings and would have been released as B-sides on singles in the good old days). So I actually would have loved a stand-alone album of the OSM-disc, although it would have probably costed me as much as this double-album would. I don't need a second NPIH disc 'cause I've already bought it, yet this repack only focusses on fans (as most of the repacks actually) and they always contain an albums fans already have. Repacks probably means they enter the charts again as NPIH and generate airplay and free promotion for an album that already exists.

So I probably end up listening to just one disc of the two 'cause the majority of the songs of the first disc are already in my collection :)

(To get to the skip-part, on the Italian version you'll probably skip 4 tracks as well as there are Italian songs on it and 2 French tracks as well. 'Cause I read most people just the English tracks, I wanted to point this out the Italian version contains non-English tracks as well...)

I don't think it would be more expensive in Holland as a two-disc album always is more expensive. I just wish there would be a version with just English tracks but I know that is a dream scenario.

Isn't there a way to buy the songs you like in digital version and make your own tracklist? :dunno:

I don't buy stuff in digital format. I want the physical copy and I listen to the rest on spotify. But I will probably get this repack for free so I won't have to pay money for it. Still would have preferred a different tracklist, but hey.

I received my copy of the album repack (French version) in the post this morning (preordered from Mika's store). I haven't listened to the first disc yet (although I did note that it includes the new version of Hurts which I loved when I heard it in London last month) but the second disc is fantastic & I'm really enjoying the orchestral arrangements of the songs :)

Edited by mysti1990
  • Like 6

I received my copy of the album repack (French version) in the post this morning (preordered from Mika's store). I haven't listened to the first disc yet (although I did note that it includes the new version of Hurts which I loved when I heard it in London last month) but the second disc is fantastic & I'm really enjoying the orchestral arrangements of the songs :)

I just preordered also a copy but from Fnac's site (a French store). Do you have Mika's version of  Beautiful disaster on it? I would like to know if it really exists...

Edited by Menthe

Yes, the repack I have includes the Mika only version of Beautiful Disaster. I think it's beautiful & much prefer it to the version with Fedez :)

Thank you! I just asked you about it on the other thread. 

How many songs are on the OSM CD?

If, and only if, they show the complete concert. Whoever, most of the televised gigs are very edited and have some songs and speeches cut out. Which is very unfortunate if that would happen, 'cause it would be awesome to get the complete gig ;-)

I hope there will be the all songs from Como gig. He even did Toy Boy twice,because he did a mistake first,and he avoided to speak between songs,saying that these are the rules  :thumb_yello:

got mine today too, it is perfect, love all the french songs and the new tracks as well, haven;t got round to the 2nd disk yet but looking forward to it

How's that possible? Isn't it suppose to be released on 13th?