Album News: "No Place In Heaven" to be Released 15/16 June 2015!

dcdeb

Nah, I already got the Repack now, I don't think I'm going to buy another cd just for 2 more songs, that would be crazy. But thanks for noticing me about it! :D

Yeah I just canceled my order too. Will use that money to buy the DVD

Got my CD tonight and was finally able to listen to the symphony versions again (well I don't have a CD player but my husband copied the songs with his laptop and put them to a memory card). And I couldn't believe it can be this emotional! Wow. I wasn't sure what to expect. I knew it can't be as impressive as it was live but it's still incredibly impressive! Just listening to this album makes me cry like a baby again! This is by far the best thing he has ever done and recorded. I love him singing like this and I love the music and hearing Ida and Max... Everything is perfect  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: I haven't even heard Heroes yet (will order that edition later)! Happy Ending with Ida. Any Other World. Over My Sholder. Last Party. Underwater. Relax. Every song. Sigh. So happy. And I agree with you Sabine about the cover art. Lovely color scheme. 

• Like 3

Love "Feels Like Love".  :wub:  And I'm ok with the French songs. I think this version of Boum Boum Boum is better than that first one with the woman voice (I just don't like it). Is it the same as in NPIH French edition?

And the symphonic CD...  :mikalove:

Edited by missrully

Love "Feels Like Love".  :wub:  And I'm ok with the French songs. I think this version of Boum Boum Boum is better than that first one with the woman voice (I just don't like it). Is it the same as in NPIH French edition?

And the symphonic CD...  :mikalove:

Boum Boum Boum was indeed a different version on the French version as the single version.:D

I have no words what Mika makes me feel when i hear him singing with OSM.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  Just hoping some day I can see him live that way, and hope not  too late. 

:thumb_yello: I agree - I haven't got my alb. yet, but thanks to Spotify I've heard all the 14 songs, and I'm very pleased - it's really beautiful, some of the songs are almost too much of a good thing! :wub: And yes, I hope you'll experience such a symphonic gig yourself - MIKA recently said he'll do more, so let's hope it happens asap... :fisch: 

Love,love

me   

My fave is AOW and BBB <3 

I thought AOW must be the best symphonic song and would be awesome, and it surely was as I expected, but BBB is so surprisingly good and I almost forgot about the lyrics  :naughty:

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 1

I thought AOW must be the best symphonic song and would be awesome, and it surely was as I expected, but BBB is so surprisingly good and I almost forgot about the lyrics  :naughty:

:) Yes, AOW has been a giant song from the very beginning, and a clear fav. over the years, which surely deserves the best arrangement there is :yes:   It also became one of those songs with the OSM, that leaves you breathless  :wub:

I'm SO thankful that we'll now have the Como concert on a DVD next year, and I do hope it will be a complete version, with nothing deleted from the playlist... :fisch: 

Love,love

me    

• Like 2

:) Yes, AOW has been a giant song from the very beginning, and a clear fav. over the years, which surely deserves the best arrangement there is :yes:   It also became one of those songs with the OSM, that leaves you breathless  :wub:

I'm SO thankful that we'll now have the Como concert on a DVD next year, and I do hope it will be a complete version, with nothing deleted from the playlist... :fisch:

Love,love

me    

If that DVD is out I'd like to rent a huge movie theatre and see the DVD with fellow Mika fans.... for that we have to get Mika and the label's approval .... 

but hope we could make it! :wub:  

• Like 2

If that DVD is out I'd like to rent a huge movie theatre and see the DVD with fellow Mika fans.... for that we have to get Mika and the label's approval .... 

but hope we could make it! :wub:  

:naughty: Put me on your list, hehe!  :teehee:  When this DVD arrives my postbox, I'll arrange my livingroom, with the big TV screen, ready for party, that's for sure!   :thumb_yello: I can't count all the times I've watched the two DVDs I've got: Live from Olympia and Park de Princes  - I never get tired of watching, and it has been a real comfort, over the years, when I couldn't  travel "around the world" - to experience new live gigs!   :fisch: But of course, now that MIKA has taken his performances to another level,  with the symphonic orchesters, I think  we all follow him, with huge pride,  and deep respect... :wub:  :wub:

Love,love

me   

• Like 1

Agree,BBB is one of the best songs live,and the symphonic version is even better  :wub:  

• Like 1

If Mika were doing this for his own enjoyment, to listen to himself, all well and good.

But it is for his worldwide fanbase, and I will repeat this very loudly, NOT ALL OF WHOM ARE MEMBERS OF MFC, and certainly not all lovers of the foreign language songs. Also this is being released to SELL to said fans, to make money, so if they take one look at the track listing and decide not to buy, then he isn't going to make money from it.

I suspect people might think I am not a fan of the foreign language songs. NOT true. I can't get my head around singing along to them, which is frustrating at gigs, but I do like EMD, and BBB.

And despite what people might assume, the UK isn't adverse to foreign language songs, over the decades many of them have got to #1 in the charts here.

But that said, I know that a fair amount of people here (the UK) don't like them, so that is why some foreign language songs don't do well here.

And as I've said in another thread, how the album sells here, is down to promo, which at the moment doesn't seem to be top of Mikas to do list.

I would say that the problem isn''t the foreign songs. There have been a lot of foreign songs which have done well here. The problem with the UK, as I see it, is the complete lack of publicity. It's not enough to do a couple of TV slots and a couple of radio interviews. He need to Mika-bomb the UK. There needs to be an ad for the album, and for Mika to, maybe, feature in a TV ad that is shown a lot. If not him personally, then one of his new songs in an advert on UKTV.

I'm sure, if he expressed an interest in getting onto a UK advert, he would be welcome. Let's face it, if Joe Essex can do adverts on UKTV, then Mika surely could get on one as well. He just needs to show some enthusiasm for getting the UK interested in him again. All he needs is the enthusiasm to do it.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

I'm so in love with this repack! I like very much the design of the cover and the CDs :yes: Beautiful disaster and Feels like love are nice songs, but the symphonic cd...woah!!!! Pure Art. :wub: His voice is a stunning gem. :wub: I think BBB is really perfect with this arrangement, and among others I enjoyed also Rain, Love Today and Elle me dit with that warm public and his giggle during the song  :naughty: But with Over my shoulder, Last Party and Any other world I really cried.  :wub: So sad that Heroes isn't included!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update the tracklist of OSM stand-alone version, in red the two tracks not released on the international and italian version:

Toy Boy

Grace Kelly

Underwater

Boum Boum Boum

Relax (Take It Easy)

Last Party

Origin Of Love

Ordinary Man

Happy Ending

Heroes

Over My Shoulder

Good Guys

Rain

Any Other World

Love Today

Elle Me Dit

• 3 weeks later...

No Place in Heaven [Orchestra Edition 2CD] Korean version will be released 4th January...

and 300pcs of puzzle....because of that we had to wait till next january  :naughty: tempting? :P

Universal Music Korea Knows how to attract Mika fans to buy multiple copies....  :aah:

12391953_968258789900741_264325942530160

12391335_968258769900743_210727395517829

10406592_968258813234072_732479010502744

• Like 7

No Place in Heaven [Orchestra Edition 2CD] Korean version will be released 4th January...

and 300pcs of puzzle....because of that we had to wait till next january  :naughty: tempting? :P

Universal Music Korea Knows how to attract Mika fans to buy multiple copies....  :aah:

12391953_968258789900741_264325942530160

Can I buy it from Japan ? :wub: