2016 - Stasera #CasaMika "One Man Show" on Italian TV - 15-22-29 Nov./6 Dec. 2016 Rai 2

Lucrezia

I´m really emotional now. Mika knows exactly how to make it really difficult to say goodbye for a while. I totally loved the first and the second Show, the third wasn´t my favourite but today I felt this WOW effect all over my body. I loved every second and even if you don´t believe what I say I haven´t seen such a good Show on TV for the last 30 years. Mika is such an fantastic Artist and you could see it was his dream which came true with this Show. :fangurl:  :fangurl:  :fangurl:  :mikalove:  :mikalove:  :mikalove:

I feel exactly the same as you about the shows Sabine and the last one got me on cloud nine and I'm fangurling big time now :fangurl::swoon::stretcher:

• Like 2

Watch out guys: I'm going on a ramble.

I am so sad this show is over. It was so incredible. I went into this the first week simply expecting some good tv, some cuteness, something to laugh at. But, in he end, this show has ended up meaning so much more to me than that.

The last few months of my life have been rough. As my friends in the random thread know, my home was destroyed by Hurricane Matthew and it's been an exhausting process trying to recover while simultaneously trying to not get behind in my first semester of college. I can truly identify watching the first episode of this show as a turning point in my recent life. I can honestly say that sitting on my grandmother's sofa, watching Mika and Paola dance Testa-Spalla-Baby-1-2-3, was the first time in a while that I felt true joy. And that seems to have been a true point: everything has only gotten better since then. It's partly coincidence - the show happened to come out at the same time as other things in my life finally improved. But all that took a long while. Finally feeling like I could feel again, feel things other than tiredness again, helped me get through. I've talked about this before to my friends on the random board, but I felt like posting it here. I find that I don't have words to accurately express what this show has ended up meaning to me. It was a gift wrapped box of joy dropped on my doorstep. I'm so sad that it's over, but I am going to carry this in my heart for the rest of my life.

Thank you Mika. With all my heart and soul. Because of you, and your infectious exuberance, and your smile and your kindness and your terrible dancing, I came out the other side of a terrible period both stronger and happier. I will never forget any of this, and I know when I am older this is a story I will be telling my children and my future partner and forcing everyone in my family to listen to.

• Like 17

I am so sad this show is over. It was so incredible. I went into this the first week simply expecting some good tv, some cuteness, something to laugh at. But, in he end, this show has ended up meaning so much more to me than that.

The last few months of my life have been rough. As my friends in the random thread know, my home was destroyed by Hurricane Matthew and it's been an exhausting process trying to recover while simultaneously trying to not get behind in my first semester of college. I can truly identify watching the first episode of this show as a turning point in my recent life. I can honestly say that sitting on my grandmother's sofa, watching Mika and Paola dance Testa-Spalla-Baby-1-2-3, was the first time in a while that I felt true joy. And that seems to have been a true point: everything has only gotten better since then. It's partly coincidence - the show happened to come out at the same time as other things in my life finally improved. But all that took a long while. Finally feeling like I could feel again, feel things other than tiredness again, helped me get through. I've talked about this before to my friends on the random board, but I felt like posting it here. I find that I don't have words to accurately express what this show has ended up meaning to me. It was a gift wrapped box of joy dropped on my doorstep. I'm so sad that it's over, but I am going to carry this in my heart for the rest of my life.

Thank you Mika. With all my heart and soul. Because of you, and your infectious exuberance, and your smile and your kindness and your terrible dancing, I came out the other side of a terrible period both stronger and happier. I will never forget any of this, and I know when I am older this is a story I will be telling my children and my future partner and forcing everyone in my family to listen to.

:group_hug:

• Like 1

Sorry for all you've been through but glad Mika was there for you... even if he's not aware of all the things he does for us :hug:

• Like 4

It was another amazing experience, having Mika on the TV, knowing that I had to get up at 6 next morning. You can ask my classmates, I was extremely happy every wednesday morning. I enjoyed this show a lot and it again inspired me and made me feel at home.  :wub:  I'm really proud to be his fan  :teehee:

It was truly amazing. :wub2: I'm a proud fan for sure!

:yeah:  :fangurl:

• Like 4

My two cents about the show.  :) 
It has been more than all my expectations. I was amused, excited, touched in the heart. And proud. :thumb_yello: 
Mika is really a complete artist... and he is full of ideas, creativity, and knows how to work in teams. But above all, he has a personal way of seeing and saying things, which allows him to talk about everything with a deepness that is truly rare. And with immense respect. He can really provoke something in people ... emotions, thoughts, feelings. Thanks to Mika. Come back soon.

• Like 8

:naughty:  Anne - I was 55 y.o. before I was blessed with my first MIKA gig in 2007 - but believe me, it was worth waiting!  :teehee:  :fisch:   :wub:  

Love, love

me

She thought Mika was fourty , that's what I found funny, because he only turned thirty three years ago but of course there's no such thing as age in Mika's world , we are all enfants terribles just like him, for ever kids at heart. 

• Like 2

My two cents about the show.  :) 

It has been more than all my expectations. I was amused, excited, touched in the heart. And proud. :thumb_yello: 

Mika is really a complete artist... and he is full of ideas, creativity, and knows how to work in teams. But above all, he has a personal way of seeing and saying things, which allows him to talk about everything with a deepness that is truly rare. And with immense respect. He can really provoke something in people ... emotions, thoughts, feelings. Thanks to Mika. Come back soon.

I totally agree :thumb_yello:  and thanks for phrasing it so well :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

. It's good to know that things are getting better for you and yes Mika has this amazing gift to make us happy and usuallly when we need some joy into our lives, he comes to our rescue :wub2: Big hugs for you ladyolivier :hug: 

• Like 1

The show attracted more than 2.6 million viewers for the third episode and more than 2.5 million viewers for the last episode.

Overall the show is a great success! Considering the fact that the rating of X-Factor Italian is around 1.3 million in season 10. 

• Like 8

I'm reading the media reviews,there's nothing more to say  :wub:

Talento, cuore e magia: è così che Mika ha vinto http://www.ilsecoloxix.it/p/cultura/2016/12/07/ASnDz4RF-talento_cuore_magia.shtml

CasaMIKA: nell’ultima puntata si tirano le somme e la Rai con Mika ha vinto la scommessa – RECENSIONE 4rta Puntata http://faremusic.it/2016/12/07/17424/

Edit: Actually I want to say one more thing: my favorite moment from the last episode was Save The Last Dance For Me  :wub:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

I'm reading the media reviews,there's nothing more to say :wub:

Talento, cuore e magia: è così che Mika ha vinto http://www.ilsecoloxix.it/p/cultura/2016/12/07/ASnDz4RF-talento_cuore_magia.shtml

CasaMIKA: nell’ultima puntata si tirano le somme e la Rai con Mika ha vinto la scommessa – RECENSIONE 4rta Puntata http://faremusic.it/2016/12/07/17424/

Edit: Actually I want to say one more thing: my favorite moment from the last episode was Save The Last Dance For Me :wub:

Mine too :wub:

• Like 2

My favourite parts of the last Show were the incident in Catania and Ave Verum Corpus and of course LP

I also loved the moment with Pupo,I like the medley between TAY and Sara Perche Ti Amo  :)

• Like 4

She thought Mika was fourty , that's what I found funny, because he only turned thirty three years ago but of course there's no such thing as age in Mika's world , we are all enfants terribles just like him, for ever kids at heart. 

:naughty: Aha - thanks for explaining this to me - I've obviously misunderstood the "age-talk" here  :doh: In this 4th and  last show MIKA sings in "Lollipop" that he's 32 y.o. - while in fact he's 33 y.o. now, hehe  :naughty:

OMG - this last show leaves me almost as breathless as the first one - it's sooo great, and  lovely!! :wub: I would be very, very  happy, but not surprised, if MIKAs "One man show"  wins a prize!!  :) Imo, this concept is pure genious, and MIKA is the perfect host!!  :wub: I'm extremely happy now,  that it showed so many sides of MIKA - his qualities and skill :thumb_yello: Huge thanks to MIKA, but also huge thanks to Italy, who fully understand what a diamond he really is... :fisch:  :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 6