Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The loo!!!! 

same thought. :teehee:

Just wondering, as Naip is advertising on his IG that people should listen to his song online, will the elimination on the next live be based on music plays again? It's getting on my nerves that the rules are different for each show. :aah:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Just wondering, as Naip is advertising on his IG that people should listen to his song online, will the elimination on the next live be based on music plays again? It's getting on my nerves that the rules are different for each show. :aah:

I don't think so, otherwise they would have announced it in the last episode

1 hour ago, krysady said:

I don't think so, otherwise they would have announced it in the last episode

They did, even if it's a bit different. The contestant with less listenings during this week will go to the "ballottaggio". I don't know, however, if this contestant will be able to perform or not during the show. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

They did, even if it's a bit different. The contestant with less listenings during this week will go to the "ballottaggio". I don't know, however, if this contestant will be able to perform or not during the show. 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for explaining, I missed this with all the drama between Mika and Emma :dunno_grin:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

Vergo interview.

Screen caps

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnbwUR2UcAA-jNm?format=jpg&name=medium

:italia:

Q : Preferiresti duettare con Mika o con Laura Pausini ?

Vergo : Mah, siccome sono uno una persona che non si accontenta direi entrambi.
Darei una priorita a Mika, ma vorrei duettare con entrambi, magari anche insieme.

:uk:

Q: Would you rather duet with Mika or with Laura Pausini ?

Vergo : Well, since I am a person who is not satisfied I would say both.
I would give Mika a priority, but I would like to duet with both, maybe even together.

• Like 4

I felt so sad! After my post here where I appreciated Vergo so much, he is gone! I hope I'm not a black witch :no:

Now I really have no-one to follow here. I still like Melancholia, but I don't watch their short videos before the performance.

I suppose Vergo had a wrong song. As I'm not italian and can't talk about original, it sounded totally uncatchy for me. With not a clear melody, with no possibility to show his voice, which he has indeed! La Cura  was immense, and Pausini made me want to listen to it more and more. I hoped to hear more and more like that, especially working in XF with Mika.

Edited by Dreamy_Queen
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

I felt so sad! After my post here where I appreciated Vergo so much, he is gone! I hope I'm not a black witch :no:

Now I really have no-one to follow here. I still like Melancholia, but I don't watch their short videos before the performance.

I suppose Vergo had a wrong song. As I'm not italian and can't talk about original, it sounded totally uncatchy for me. With not a clear melody, with no possibility to show his voice, which he has indeed! La Cura  was immense, and Pausini made me want to listen to it more and more. I hoped to hear more and more like that, especially working in XF with Mika.

The black witch is E**a, Vergo deserves to stay, even Manuelito expressed his regrets

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

A new Daily video.

In the first part participants will sing with a feminin orchestra.

For NAIP it will be an Adriano Celentano song "Storia d'amore".

If NAIP goes to the second part he will sing his own song (in punk style) "Partecipo".

I love how he says “again” with an Italian accent 😆

• Like 2

Mika wasn't on tonight..  Also random, but Am I the only one who can't really see My drama's appeal , like I'd say she's got nice voice, at best, but that's about it. Not really a fan of her style ( musically speaking obviously) and I find her quiet plain and ordinary. I feel exactly the same way about Casadilego, also, She has a sweet voice but it gets boring pretty quick IMO, she's not really that versatile either, like you get exactly what you'd expect from her.. I also can't see Blind lasting for much longer, unless he's got a very dedicated fan base already. Anyways, Just vesting lmao .

• Like 4

Naip was just on the XF IG live again, and mentioned Mika again in 2 answers, in the 2nd half of the live. I didn't understand the first question or what he said there, just heard him say Mika's name a few times. But the 2nd one I think was what advice Mika has given him for the next live. What did he say?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Naip was just on the XF IG live again, and mentioned Mika again in 2 answers, in the 2nd half of the live. I didn't understand the first question or what he said there, just heard him say Mika's name a few times. But the 2nd one I think was what advice Mika has given him for the next live. What did he say?

I couldn't watch. And they don't save the lives...

1 hour ago, Natacha. said:

so this what a struggle lmao, Pretty sure I missed a few seconds of mika :crybaby: (also Manuelito talks A LOT) gotta have to catch up later tonight but for now this is what i got :/

I can't wait to hear NAIP as the most punk of the whole X Factor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 1

Emma posted an IG story with Mika, can't download now, so only a screenshot of the video:

Screenshot_20201125-223904_Instagram.jpg

Edit: And 2 more stories, if I understand it right, of Mika doing some voodoo for revenge in Emma's dressing room? :lmfao:

Screenshot_20201125-225054_Instagram.jpg

Btw, maybe that was the "cigar" she was holding in that other pic, one of her voodoo sticks? :teehee: Guess it's not much better tho to inhale that. :doh: Our discussion about smoking backstage... sometimes I really wonder if he's reading MFC. :aah:

Screenshot_20201125-225836_Instagram.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

What I love about Mika is that he seems to invests in the contestants and gives them a bigger picture. X Factor is meant to be fast paced and commercially successful overnight and he doesn’t give into that. Not all the way at least - I mean, he does know how the business works. I think if he would be granted more time that in the end his coaching would take longer, but his contestants would truly find their genuine inner selves as an artist. Maybe not just commercially successful to the full extent, but authentic. 

• Like 2

XF story:

Skyitalia stories:

If I understand it right, Mika says he saw a story by Little Pieces of Marmelade where Naip was playing drums and because he's so good, he'll be playing drums tonight.

• Like 4