Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

29 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So according to his last story - he is in his dressing room. So as mentioned Karin, it's a room just to put him things in.

Is it Andy in the video? If yes, they might be in Italy.

Yes, it's Andy 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So according to his last story - he is in his dressing room. So as mentioned Karin, it's a room just to put him things in.

Is it Andy in the video? If yes, they might be in Italy.

He seems to be in Birmingham! Before we can speculate, he keeps us up to date where he is :lol3: 

• Haha 4

I wonder what's so secret about being in Birmingham that Mika can't tell us about? 🤔

And I wonder too if he'll visit the famous bronze bull statue at the Bullring shopping centre?

EQaklRWXYAAdKLJ.thumb.jpg.9166d38c0200e425cdc3a91489f765c1.jpg

I've heard that some people rub a certain part of it for good luck! :teehee:

• Haha 3

Hmmm... 🤔

20220819_012659.jpg

His "new adventure" started the day the UK was announced as the Eurovision host country, and he has been to 3 of these cities so far (that we know of). Maybe he's filming some Eurovision promo, introducing the host cities or sth like that?

• Like 5

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Hmmm... 🤔

20220819_012659.jpg

His "new adventure" started the day the UK was announced as the Eurovision host country, and he has been to 3 of these cities so far (that we know of). Maybe he's filming some Eurovision promo, introducing the host cities or sth like that?

I think you are on to something! Like a former host making a documentary of the cities. Kind of like passing the baton to the new hosts. 

Maybe he is doing it as a pre-host thing. As the new hosts have not been announced yet? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Did he actually say he was in Leeds? I don't remember that. 🤔

He didn't, but there was a post on Facebook by someone who had met him in Leeds at a Chinese restaurant, I think that was a few days before he posted from Glasgow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

*twiddles thumbs and drums fingers*

Wonder what he‘s doing. Probably back in the studio after shooting something in Birmingham? Or enjoying the sunny weekend and relaxing ☀️ Although I do not believe Mika has a normal workweek where the weekend is defined as „Saturday and Sunday“ :biggrin2:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

*twiddles thumbs and drums fingers*

Wonder what he‘s doing. Probably back in the studio after shooting something in Birmingham? Or enjoying the sunny weekend and relaxing ☀️ Although I do not believe Mika has a normal workweek where the weekend is defined as „Saturday and Sunday“ :biggrin2:

He is not posting any story, so it might mean he is working. Somewhere in th UK? Maybe. If Karin's theory is true he can be in... Liverpool??? :wink2:

Anyway I am baking an apple tarte, so he can even drop in to Cracow to taste it  :lol3:

• Haha 5

Well it's out of the topic.

But I am re-watching old Mika's interviews.

I remember we were talking about flags fan action before the concert in London if I recall. 

I think I was talking with Karin about it. That in the future we can make flags while queuing. Each fan can draw his/hers country flag to show it to Mika.

And I told you a story about Mika's anecdote concerning one of his London gigs when one of the fans was furious that Mika started to sing a song in French.

I found this video today. Here is this part.

Again it shows how Mika is connected with the crowd and how it touches him personally. In both ways: negative and positive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well it's out of the topic.

But I am re-watching old Mika's interviews.

I remember we were talking about flags fan action before the concert in London if I recall. 

I think I was talking with Karin about it. That in the future we can make flags while queuing. Each fan can draw his/hers country flag to show it to Mika.

And I told you a story about Mika's anecdote concerning one of his London gigs when one of the fans was furious that Mika started to sing a song in French.

I found this video today. Here is this part.

Again it shows how Mika is connected with the crowd and how it touches him personally. In both ways: negative and positive.

I have seen this clip a couple of times before and I am actually glad you are talking about it. It goes to show how perceptive and also sensitive he is to the reaction of the audience. He is incredibly empathetic, which can energize him, but can also hurt him. But I think this what also makes him feel so alive on stage. We have seen it with our own eyes in London and Carcassonne: his reaction to the fans singing in unison with an incredible power, also the fan actions... He was completely and genuinely in awe. You could see and feel it from anywhere in the audience.

When I’m at a concert I want everyone around me to feel as excited and energized as I am. I dance, I sing, I try to infect others with my energy. Why? To be completely in the moment, to share/create communion of spirit and to ultimately give back. 
…….But I do it mostly because I’m having a f**** good time :biggrin2:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I have seen this clip a couple of times before and I am actually glad you are talking about it. It goes to show how perceptive and also sensitive he is to the reaction of the audience. He is incredibly empathetic, which can energize him, but can also hurt him. But I think this what also makes him feel so alive on stage. We have seen it with our own eyes in London and Carcassonne: his reaction to the fans singing in unison with an incredible power, also the fan actions... He was completely and genuinely in awe. You could see and feel it from anywhere in the audience.

When I’m at a concert I want everyone around me to feel as excited and energized as I am. I dance, I sing, I try to infect others with my energy. Why? To be completely in the moment, to share/create communion of spirit and to ultimately give back. 
…….But I do it mostly because I’m having a f**** good time :biggrin2:

As I said once - during a zoom meeting, I think - for me Mika's concerts are like a party with friends. Each of us brings something to a party and we are having fun together. It's not only about songs. It's this special connection we have with Mika.

I don't think I would have it with any other artist. It's a mix of music, lyrics, Mika's life, other fans, the same wave frequency. 

I am very sensitive and empathetic as well. Mika is easy to read. He is like an open book - always genuine, without filter.

And at each gig he surprises me more and more - he is strong and vulnerable at the same time. But I think (I hope) our energies are creating something big, something special.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

As I said once - during a zoom meeting, I think - for me Mika's concerts are like a party with friends. Each of us brings something to a party and we are having fun together. It's not only about songs. It's this special connection we have with Mika.

I don't think I would have it with any other artist. It's a mix of music, lyrics, Mika's life, other fans, the same wave frequency. 

I am very sensitive and empathetic as well. Mika is easy to read. He is like an open book - always genuine, without filter.

And at each gig he surprises me more and more - he is strong and vulnerable at the same time. But I think (I hope) our energies are creating something big, something special.

I haven’t been on this journey as long as many of you (and I’m afraid you’re not getting rid of me :wink2:), but this is exactly how I feel! ❤️

• Like 6

On 8/19/2022 at 11:18 AM, mellody said:

He didn't, but there was a post on Facebook by someone who had met him in Leeds at a Chinese restaurant, I think that was a few days before he posted from Glasgow.

HE WAS IN EFFING LEEDS???? :jawdrop:

Bugger!! :doh:

@TinyLove_CJ I hope you're scoping out Sheffield. :naughty:

• Haha 4