Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

35 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Of course it's open to all! It doesn't have to be limited to people not going.

Originally I did say we could all post around midday but with fans travelling to the gig and queuing I'd worry people might forget? 🤔

Do you think morning might be better? Or maybe just an all day thing?

What about Sunday afternoon or evening? On Monday Mika may also be very busy and not check his social media accounts much

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I would personally say an all day thing: also because of the different timezones we are in.

Good point! :original:

10 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

But I think when we are together with some MFCers I am sure we can take a minute and do it collectively from Verona. That would probably be anywhere between late afternoon until midnight, depending on what we decide to do. 

Good plan! :original:

11 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

And also: to which of Mika’s posts do we send the flower? Or it doesn’t matter and we just flood the poor bloke? :biggrin2:

We flood the poor bloke! :biggrin2:

We can also pick a specific post from Mika, but we don't know what he will post until then. :dunno_grin:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Or just #Mika ? It’s not bad for him to go trending again, that way no one will get confused and accidentally use different hashtags. 

But there people might use this hashtag for all possible things, not only positiv ones, since not everybody knows about the fan action...

44 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I hope I can join tomorrow evening. :original:

I was gonna ask if you would to talk about this fan action! Life is getting in the way at the moment I have a lot of stuff going on, otherwise I'd love to chat. Gutted I will miss the live this week (amongst other things 🙃).

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Good point! :original:

Good plan! :original:

We flood the poor bloke! :biggrin2:

We can also pick a specific post from Mika, but we don't know what he will post until then. :dunno_grin:

I wasn't sure if replying with a flower picture to an existing post would work, I just assumed that people would post their own picture either on twitter or Instagram and tag Mika in it? 🤔

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I was gonna ask if you would to talk about this fan action! Life is getting in the way at the moment I have a lot of stuff going on, otherwise I'd love to chat. Gutted I will miss the live this week (amongst other things 🙃).

I am not quite sure if I will be able to participate at the IG live as I am not at home, but I hope so. But I would rather leave the talking to someone else. 😅

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I am not quite sure if I will be able to participate at the IG live as I am not at home, but I hope so. But I would rather leave the talking to someone else. 😅

I'm sure someone will talk about it. 🙂

• Like 2

So...

Virtual fanaction, primarily for those who can't attend, but open to all to join in.

Sunday 18th September

All day event

Post on insta / twitter / both

Picture of flower/s

Tag Mika

# (to be agreed)

He receives a virtual bouquet of floral posts. 💐

hashtag suggestions...

#loveMika

#MikainItaly

#MfcLovesMika

#bloomingboy

Thoughts? Have we missed anything? 

@dcdeb might be worth mentioning at the insta live tonight to get a wider reach? 

Edited by Hero
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Hero said:

So...

Virtual fanaction, primarily for those who can't attend, but open to all to join in.

Sunday 18th September

All day event

Post on insta / twitter / both

Picture of flower/s

Tag Mika

# (to be agreed)

He receives a virtual bouquet of floral posts. 💐

hashtag suggestions...

#loveMika

#MikainItaly

#MfcLovesMika

#bloomingboy

Thoughts? Have we missed anything? 

@dcdeb might be worth mentioning at the insta live tonight to get a wider reach? 

I think it's a wonderful idea :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I missed the IG live and don't have time to watch it back now, did anyone talk about the virtual fan action?

Yes, we talked about it a bit @TinyLove_CJ And we directed people to come here to this thread to find out about it -- but maybe it deserves its own thread so people can find it easier? I could possibly move some of the posts here to create a new topic, or someone could just start a new thread?

Anyhow, I love the idea and we can promote it on next week's Insta Live, too, once you decide on a hashtag and method! :)

• Like 4

On 9/4/2022 at 6:55 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

Wonder if this is for the soundtrack or for his upcoming album? I would think soundtrack, because I can imagine Wouter doing the drumming part for the album. 

Didn't he say that the soundtrack it's symphonic music, or it was my imagination? :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Yes, we talked about it a bit @TinyLove_CJ And we directed people to come here to this thread to find out about it -- but maybe it deserves its own thread so people can find it easier? I could possibly move some of the posts here to create a new topic, or someone could just start a new thread?

Anyhow, I love the idea and we can promote it on next week's Insta Live, too, once you decide on a hashtag and method! :)

Good idea Deb :thumb_yello:

I opened the new thread 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1