Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Is “Spilungone” a Greek God body type? :biggrin2:

Wasn't "Spilungone" pre-Covid? So, before all his running & workouts... :teehee:

He looks fantastic either way. :wub2:

40 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

And enjoying local drinks 

Screenshot_20230816-105643_Instagram.jpg

You could take me to hospital after such a big glass of 40% liquor, lol! :shocked: :lmfao: Tho maybe it's not as big as it looks, with the huge ice cubes. :teehee:

Anyway, nice of Andy to keep us updated. :biggrin2: At least we can *assume* that Mika is there as well. :dunno_grin:

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, mellody said:

Wasn't "Spilungone" pre-Covid? So, before all his running & workouts... :teehee:

He is now an extremely fit Spilungone, but he has always been one and always will be :biggrin2: (=long lanky man with incidentally flailing arms, if I understood it correctly)

38 minutes ago, mellody said:

At least we can *assume* that Mika is there as well. :dunno_grin:

*SOMEONE* must’ve taken the video! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This word has been dancing in my head all day and….don’t you all agree it kinda sounds like a pasta!? 

It has been in my head all day too, wondering how it should be pronounced :naughty: 

It might sound like a pasta, or maybe more like a parasite? :wink2:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This word has been dancing in my head all day and….don’t you all agree it kinda sounds like a pasta!? 

or a sauce - spill and gone

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Had to look it up as I'm not familiar with the Greek islands, can never remember which is which. It's in the Dodecanese, right over in the south east islands just off Turkey. 

In August.

Feeling hot, hot, hot!

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🥵

• Like 2

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

See, that's why I said that was pre-Covid - I had read the translation "noodle man" for it somewhere. Of course Mika is tall, and well, he certainly doesn't have any extra gram of fat, but he's definitely not "noodle man". At least not if you think of Spaghetti, which Spilungone makes me think of. There are lots of different shapes of pasta, but nope, I won't start searching now which pasta would match his body type, lol! :lmfao:

47 minutes ago, Hero said:

It is now. :biggrin2:

Lebanese-American-Italian-French-British-Greek God body type, if you prefer that. :mikacool: :naughty:

You can tell that we're deprived of new Mika content when the content we post looks like this. 🙈 :lmfao:

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Fair point, I think it’s a tripod :lol3:

19 minutes ago, krysady said:

Probably he's using a phone stand like he did for his previous stories when he was alone with his dogs :original:

No, no tripod. When you watch carefully you will see that the image is delicately "floating" (edges of the screen are moving) . So for sure someone was holding the phone. That's why I think it was not Mika :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

That's why I think it was not Mika 

If it were Mika, at least he has a nice view :teehee:

Anyway, I came across this online, perfect home decor for when you want to tuck Mika away! :naughty:

20230817_093004.thumb.png.f575d6b599e31d10b52f432a256beb26.png

And for anyone who doesn't speak French the first part of the description says: "School locker on steroids." :lmfao:

• Haha 5