Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

Let him work or spending days off. It is not necessary to know what he's doing  every minute of his life. At least I don't need it. I'm sure he's creating his best album  and the BEST music for his fans.:pinkbow:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 6

I was thinking today, he might need some time off between working on the soundtrack and working on his album/s, to get his head free. It's probably quite a different approach to work on a soundtrack vs. working on a pop album, maybe he needs a bit of a reset in between and really went off to an adventure holiday in the desert, or in the Australian outback, or a road trip through Albania. :dunno_grin:

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Let him work or spending days off. It is not necessary to know what he's doing  every minute of his life. At least I don't need it. I'm sure he's creating his best album  and the BEST music for his fans.:pinkbow:

I didn't see anyone on social media asking him to post... If he's reading this thread, I'm sure he's happy to see that we miss him (and might giggle about our crazy theories :teehee:) - and if he needs time off from all that, or is working, he might just not be reading it, and we can keep ourselves busy with making up theories til he's back. :wink2:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

adventure holiday in the desert, or in the Australian outback, or a road trip through Albania.

I like these (wild) theories, my theory:

He is resetting by going to a monastery for a week of silence, without distractions like social media and electronical devices. He is meditating and working in the garden of the monastery, listening only to the sound of nature. 

And in his mind he goes “this is very wholesome, but I think I will be very happy to go back to my noisy, colourful and melodic world!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I like these (wild) theories, my theory:

He is resetting by going to a monastery for a week of silence, without distractions like social media and electronical devices. He is meditating and working in the garden of the monastery, listening only to the sound of nature. 

And in his mind he goes “this is very wholesome, but I think I will be very happy to go back to my noisy, colourful and melodic world!”

Can you actually imagine Mika in a monastery though? :naughty: Maybe one in Asia, Buddhist monks - I don't know why, but there I could imagine your theory, while in a Catholic monastery I really can't (Just makes me think of the lyrics of OOL :teehee:).

Then again, this reminds me of his quarantine time in Canada, alone and far away from everything - tho he did have internet there, but I got the impression that it wasn't really something he'd want to repeat. :naughty: But who knows, last year he said "time for change in every way", and with that in mind, anything is possible. :biggrin2:

Or maybe he gives it another try with mountain climbing in the Himalaya? He has grown up so much since 2013 or when that was that he last tried, and he might still have something like that on his list of "things to do before I turn 40". :dunno_grin: (tho I rather wish he had "album" and "tour" on that list :naughty: - but who knows?)

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

Can you actually imagine Mika in a monastery though? :naughty: Maybe one in Asia, Buddhist monks - I don't know why, but there I could imagine your theory, while in a Catholic monastery I really can't (Just makes me think of the lyrics of OOL :teehee:).

I actually could! We all know all colours look good on him, I think he would rock that orange robe like no other! Just hope he won’t shave off his curls, if he may actually have joined the Buddhist monks for a week of silence :facepalm:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

:camel3::camel3:

Have you seen Adam Goodall's IG story tonight ?

https://www.instagram.com/stories/adambgoodall/3011386688698773655/

He wrote

"Camels outside my apartment !?"

adambgoodall.thumb.jpg.b944ff1e5dd45b9e5f728bcaba06addc.jpg

I guess Mika and Andy visiting Adam by riding these camels.:dunno_grin:

Hahaha! That’s so random! Camels everywhere!! In case Mika really is in NYC visiting Adam, I would have to say the camel does a much better job at finding Mika than we do :lol3:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Hahaha! That’s so random! Camels everywhere!! In case Mika really is in NYC visiting Adam, I would have to say the camel does a much better job at finding Mika than we do :lol3:

Ok, we need a tracker camel. :roftl:

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Sara penny said:

Io spero solo sia tutto ok e che stia bene, perché non nego che questo silenzio mi preoccupa!

Google translation

:italia: to :uk:

"I just hope everything is ok and he's fine, because I don't deny that this silence worries me!"

@Sara penny

Could you please write in English in the MFC general threads ?

You can write in Italian at the International Italian thread. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sara penny said:

Io spero solo sia tutto ok e che stia bene, perché non nego che questo silenzio mi preoccupa!

Don't worry, I'm sure he's fine and just enjoying a well deserved break!

Non preoccuparti, sono sicura che solamente gode delle vacazione! :)

• Like 4

18 hours ago, mellody said:

"things to do before I turn 40". :dunno_grin:

Hmm. In an interview last year he said he'd like to learn to fly a small aircraft before his 40th birthday.  I don't know how serious he was, but maybe that's what he's up to?

Honestly though, I can't imagine it. Or I don't want to. :nervous::facepalm: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, Hero said:

Hmm. In an interview last year he said he'd like to learn to fly a small aircraft before his 40th birthday.  I don't know how serious he was, but maybe that's what he's up to?

Honestly though, I can't imagine it. Or I don't want to. :nervous::facepalm: 

Agree. :aah: Maybe a waterplane, there's more space to land on the water than on an airport. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

What if he just carefully planned to have some time off with Andy and they asked Adam to take care of the dogs ánd social media, which would mean taking care of Andy's posts and keeping an eye on our crazy theories. Adam's post would totally make sense then.

Imagine them sitting at the kitchen table having a conversation about when they can go on a break: "let's take the celebration week, the MFC will keep themselves busy" :lol3:

Anyway, I hope he lies on a beach somewhere instead of:drive:

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

:lmao:

Plane Airplane GIF

Yupp, that looks small and safe enough, I could live with that. :thumb_yello: :roftl:

Edit: Or this one. Tho his legs might be a *bit* loo long for that... :naughty:

41pH2hZoD0L._AC_SX450_.jpg

Edited by mellody
  • Haha 6

And another random thought... looking at Mika's Tweet about the hidden message in that Colombian song... has he hidden the album release date in "Feels like fire"? :teehee: Who knows Morse Code? :roftl:

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, mellody said:

And another random thought... looking at Mika's Tweet about the hidden message in that Colombian song... has he hidden the album release date in "Feels like fire"? :teehee: Who knows Morse Code? :roftl:

Or "Help! The camels have got me"... :lol3:

Hmm...  dot dot dot dash dash dash dot dot dot is SOS. That's all I can remember now. :facepalm:

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, JanaSK said:

Oh, now I know how Morse Code sounds in English 😀.

Well, the the actual sound is more dit-dit-daah-dit-daah, but for descriptions it's all about the dots and dashes. :naughty:

Just don't go down the path of doo-doo-doo or you'll be pushing pineapple and shaking the tree while singing the funky gibbon. :teehee: (Retro mash-up there...)

• Haha 6

Hey Mika, it's my birthday! And you wouldn't want to disappoint me on my birthday would you? Naah, course not! So please, pretty please, with a cherry on top - can you give us a little clue? Even just a quick photo would be nice. Thank you!! :pray: :pinkbow: :cloud:

(No I'm not the Whisperer, but birthday girls have privileges too don't they? :mf_rosetinted:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Hey Mika, it's my birthday! And you wouldn't want to disappoint me on my birthday would you? Naah, course not! So please, pretty please, with a cherry on top - can you give us a little clue? Even just a quick photo would be nice. Thank you!! :pray: :pinkbow: :cloud:

(No I'm not the Whisperer, but birthday girls have privileges too don't they? :mf_rosetinted:)

@Hero Hello

Happy Birthday 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1