Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

50 minutes ago, Hero said:

Just you. :teehee:

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

No, not me :lol3:

42 minutes ago, mellody said:

His shoes are so white, they might just be for the studio indoors - in any case they look like they're at least as clean as that couch, if not cleaner! :lol3:

22 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I love that he has his shoes on the couch :wub2:

Ok fine! I seem to be the only one :lol3: 

37 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Is it a guitar on the sofa?

And they both have mics in their hands.

Will they sing together?

Usually the coach uses his microport mic in the studio.

image.png.eb75d78d9027e7e3797b532f1b252c2f.png

I am also more convinced that he is Vianney’s super/surprise coach. Two coaches in a couch, well waddayaknow :biggrin2:

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

E0E3DBF8-90A9-40CA-BA29-A0ED7A70FAFA.thumb.jpeg.1b9f725d9d207eab07638d23b4f5764d.jpeg

He listened to me! No shoes on the couch! :lol3:

Well, I prefer the news that a duet Mika and Vianney "Keep It Simple" will be released  this Friday at midnight (well the night after Thursday :lol3:  )

It's a photo from the recording studio! Another couch, another day :lol3:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnkONoCrXAI/

Au cours des derniers mois , j’ai fait beaucoup de musique et enregistré de nombreux nouveaux titres !

Un jour à Paris , j’ai passé du temps avec mon ami @vianneymusique
Assis sur le canapé de son studio, nous avons écrit « Keep it simple ».
J’espère que vous aimerez le titre autant que moi !

Disponible dès vendredi sur toutes les plateformes !

#KeepItSimple #Vianney #Mika

New single! Over the last few months I have written and recorded so many new songs. One day in Paris I spent some time in the studio with my friend @vianneymusique and whilst sitting on his couch we wrote ‘Keep It Simple’. I hope you love this track as much as I do! Out this friday on all platforms!

326111166_837556300877657_4514501237959129612_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/17/2023 at 10:20 PM, mellody said:

Seems Mika got so used to us finding out everything that he doesn't bother telling us anything. 😅 Just wait, his French album will be released this Friday and we'll only hear about it when it enters the charts on Monday, without any advance promo. :insane: :lmfao:

Ok it's just a single and not an album, and we got a 2 days advance notice. ... but besides, I wasn't that far off. :naughty:

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It was Vianney’s announcement though :lol3:

But Mika posted about it too, and although we'd all have been like :doh: if he hadn't confirmed it, it's not like it'd have been a surprise if he didn't do something that everyone expects. 🙈😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So Mika is still in Paris.

As it's the Fashion Week I was wondering if he could observe the Dior defile today which took place Place de la Concorde, so next to his hotel.

And ... bingo!

One girl took a video with him.

The show was presented here, so it's next to Crillon hotel.

image.thumb.png.826c28740a6ca964e5301f6a7defa0a1.png

Is his hair shorter?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Is his hair shorter?

It's combed back and not curly, so, hard to tell. But looking at the clip they recorded at The Voice (same outfit), it seems like it might still be long but just combed back:

Bildschirmfoto 2023-01-21 um 00.08.23.png

at least it's not as short as it seems, or as it has been at some points last year. But he definitely got a haircut since the studio story with the Lebanese pineapple juice. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

Oh, I found today this video on Instagram posted by a lady present at the private concert in Cannes.

Mika told them a story about Toyota Previa.

And it made my heart melted ❤️

The car was completely rotten. Drove over 250 000 kilometres. It was ugly, was smelling badly. But as it was completely dead it was very sad for the whole family.

So his father restored the car secretly in November and a white Toyota Previa arrived at the entrance of his  Italian house this Christmas!!!! For Mika it was like a fantom of previous Christmas arriving to his house. 

"I can tell you now, the white Toyota Previa is still alive" said Mika.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So his father restored the car secretly in November and a white Toyota Previa arrived at the entrance of his  Italian house this Christmas!!!! For Mika it was like a fantom of previous Christmas arriving to his house. 

That's so lovely! She lives again! ❤

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh, I found today this video on Instagram posted by a lady present at the private concert in Cannes.

The car was completely rotten. Drove over 250 000 kilometres. It was ugly, was smelling badly. But as it was completely dead it was very sad for the whole family.

TikTok

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

:wub2:

• Like 3