Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Hey Mika, it's my birthday! And you wouldn't want to disappoint me on my birthday would you? Naah, course not! So please, pretty please, with a cherry on top - can you give us a little clue? Even just a quick photo would be nice. Thank you!! :pray: :pinkbow: :cloud:

(No I'm not the Whisperer, but birthday girls have privileges too don't they? :mf_rosetinted:)

Happy Birthday!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hero said:

Hey Mika, it's my birthday! And you wouldn't want to disappoint me on my birthday would you? Naah, course not! So please, pretty please, with a cherry on top - can you give us a little clue? Even just a quick photo would be nice. Thank you!! :pray: :pinkbow: :cloud:

(No I'm not the Whisperer, but birthday girls have privileges too don't they? :mf_rosetinted:)

Happy Birthday Andrea! :happybday:  Maybe Mika can bake a cake and post a photo of that for your bday. :)  Or at least post a pic of his dinner  - he's probably either at home, cooking himself, or at a posh hotel somewhere, where the food looks really nice, so I'm sure whatever it is that he's eating would be nice for a birthday dinner. :lol:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And his middle finger looks almost normal now. Just not the  whole nail but no more black part!!!

You're right! That's good news. 👍 

Maybe he can paint the partial nail bright red, so it's obvious when he flips someone off. :naughty:

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And his middle finger looks almost normal now. Just not the  whole nail but no more black part!!!

Ah, is it his left hand? I always get confused with the mirrored pictures, lol! :lol: Thought it was his right hand that's holding the juice.

I had thought at some point last week whether he might have gone to Lebanon, but then saw on Google Maps that Dubai is further away from Europe than Lebanon, so I didn't think that made sense. But maybe he picked up family there? Or the Lebanese juice is also sold in Dubai? Or he crossed the desert between Dubai and Lebanon? Or he got the juice from the hotel in Paris? :lol3: Lots of options again, it's always the same, he posts and the questions become even more instead of less. :naughty: But at least we know that he's in Paris. Ok, WAS in Paris yesterday. :roftl: 

As for what he is/was doing, it doesn't look like rehearsals for the Gala to me, because they would be rehearsing all together and not just Mika, I suppose? Also I think it's the studio we saw before, and Mika seems to feel "at home" there, so I'm pretty sure it's for something HE is recording. Maybe an additional part of Feels like Fire for releasing it as a single? Where did he say that he's making a symphonic album? I didn't see that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Is it now?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnXz2N9MiDT/

Mika said he loved the dinner that i made for him. ;))) what a gift ;)

324944576_563608932326443_7148514774866435529_n.jpg

Looks like it might be in Paris, so yes, maybe now, or yesterday night? Mika looks tired, but sooo good! :swoon: I like it when Geraldine doesn't get near his hair for a while, so it has the chance to grow and get superfluffy. :wub2: :biggrin2:

• Like 5

Not sure where to put this, but this thread is in the right forum and gets traffic, so here goes! (Mods please move if needed.)

I was reading Mika's tweet reply to the lovely Ronke. He mentioned that he had a broken nose. Does he? Do we know the story, how that happened? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Not sure where to put this, but this thread is in the right forum and gets traffic, so here goes! (Mods please move if needed.)

I was reading Mika's tweet reply to the lovely Ronke. He mentioned that he had a broken nose. Does he? Do we know the story, how that happened? 

I think it happened before LICM - for some reason I connect it with the time when he was bullied by the other schoolkids, when they threw cans at him etc., that they hit him on the nose with something. :tears: Not sure why I think that, whether he mentioned it or if it's just my interpretation how it might've happened.

Generally you can also use the "Looking for something" thread for such questions, because IF Mika talked about it in an interview, someone there might know which one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I think it happened before LICM - for some reason I connect it with the time when he was bullied by the other schoolkids, when they threw cans at him etc., that they hit him on the nose with something. :tears: Not sure why I think that, whether he mentioned it or if it's just my interpretation how it might've happened.

Or he was drunk and hit something in an unfortunate manner. Either someone’s fist or a wall or the floor :facepalm:

11 hours ago, Hero said:

I know he said in a early interview from 2007 that he broke himself his nose in two places when he was a child, and he was left with a crooked nose  ... probably some child play accident :wink2:

Edit: found the article: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/3666397/Sound-and-vision.html

" I don't gaze at myself in the mirror because when I do I see a lot that is wrong. My nose is crooked. I broke it as a child in two places. Feel it.' He leans forward and I touch the bridge of his nose. There is indeed a crack there. 'And I don't have much of a chin. Just crap. I don't find myself particularly good-looking."

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2