Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think Mika is filming for X Factor, because Emma posted in her stories she’s in a hotel room for X Factor, maybe the other judges are there as well? 

Must be a big room to fit them all in. :teehee:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think Mika is filming for X Factor, because Emma posted in her stories she’s in a hotel room for X Factor, maybe the other judges are there as well? 

Yes, I saw Emma, Manuelito and some of the XF crew posting from some lake or so, they're at a hotel with swimming pool somewhere in the countryside. Dunno if all the judges are there, but anyway there's definitely some XF filming going on.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It looks like they’re by the sea, so it would be more close to Nettuno?

Yes, the bar is on the coast just up the road from Nettuno. Looks nice! :yes:

Edited by Hero
Removed specific place name.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And his hair looks shorter!

I think it's because of the X Factor shooting yesterday.

It does! I also noticed when his colleague Ely posted her stories. 

Maybe I’m one of the few, but I like his short hair. Okay, it could be a bit longer on the top (with curls 🎉), but other than that I think it looks great on him! 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It does! I also noticed when his colleague Ely posted her stories. 

Maybe I’m one of the few, but I like his short hair. Okay, it could be a bit longer on the top (with curls 🎉), but other than that I think it looks great on him! 

Yes, I like his short hair too. He's looking good today! :yes:

• Like 2

https://content.invisioncic.com/r259115/monthly_2021_08/72905018_545771436851674_614599139710722689_n.mp4.757b7f6659de15b71cb97f00d1cdc428.mp4

Mika: You see all the different layers of excavation:

grafik.thumb.png.159da86b764bc0be02d2d89652efa81c.png

:bye: Mika

I don't see a thing Mika, only black :teehee: (I'm not saying I could do better, the fact that I posted the link to the video here and not the video is proof of that :facepalm:  :sweatdrop:). Besides of that: A great tour Mika, thank you. :flowers2:

• Like 1

So where do you think he is?

On 8/7/2021 at 10:24 PM, Kumazzz said:

I thought it might be his hotel room in Rome, but some seem to think he's in London? Why? Maybe the shirt looks too warm for Italy. :teehee: Then again, there's Air Conditioning in his room...

Ok, wherever he posted that story from yesterday, he might already be somewhere else today, lol! :naughty: Anyway I miss him already, with his regular posts recently, even if it's just quickly waving, it already feels very long not to see any sign of him for over 24 hours. :emot-sad:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I think he could be in Athens. Those sliding doors don't look new to me. 

20210807_221218.jpg

Ah, you have a good eye for details, thanks! So, hmm, it seems they had AC installed now, I remember he said last year that the flat didn't have AC, and it's also not there on the old pic.

Ok I'm gonna follow the news about the wildfires in Greece even closer now. :aah: I suppose he won't stay in the flat but go on holiday on some island or on a boat. I remember he once talked about that Greek island where he usually goes, does anyone remember the name? (or did he even say it, not sure... I just remember he talked about the people there being so nice)

• Like 3