2021 - Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris, 23 and 24 October

mellody

1 hour ago, virgi said:

I was actually thinking about this the other day: people who haven't seen him performing live with an orchestra yet, you're not ready, you just can't imagine how powerful it is.

:yeah:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

HOW AM I GOING TO MANAGE IN OCTOBER?!?!

And I'm thinking, how am I going to manage UNTIL October?! :naughty:

But yes, I'm bringing tissues - I already know I'll be in pieces with one song and sniffling at others. 

57 minutes ago, virgi said:

I was actually thinking about this the other day: people who haven't seen him performing live with an orchestra yet, you're not ready, you just can't imagine how powerful it is.

I still remember almost 5 years after all standing ovations the audience did spontaneously in Florence, just wow :wub2:

I can't wait, the recordings I've seen of the previous shows are fantastic. When the music swells and the choir is in full force complementing his beautiful voice and performance, it's breathtaking.

...I got damp eyes just from thinking about it.  :tears: ❤️ 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Hero said:

I'm in the 1st balcony both nights, seat C46 and EE54. Does anyone have seats near me? 

I'll be on first balcony (pair side) sunday

• Like 2

4 hours ago, virgi said:

I still remember almost 5 years after all standing ovations the audience did spontaneously in Florence, just wow :wub2:

I'm sure I will cry, I will feel things I even don't know yet I can feel. But I can't wait :wub2:

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, virgi said:

I feel thrilled about these shows! It will be my first time at some Mika symphonic concerts and the first time for me in Paris as well. Also, I hope I will be able to meet some of you in person!

So I'm really excited about the whole thing!!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

On 6/10/2021 at 12:35 PM, Hero said:

:floor: I can just imagine the security guards faces. :huh::shocked::doh:

Gutted...just like when I hugged Mika :lmfao:The security guy's face was so funny :floor: He looked like he was telling himself: " I give up" :lmao:

• Haha 4

On 6/11/2021 at 4:54 PM, virgi said:

And in Como the same, they couldn't make us leave the venue, this is only the last part from many minutes of standing ovations:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

You can always take them off during that time :aah: no one who will bump into you and walk all over you (or your heels)! 

True! And the floor should be relatively clean - no worries about stepping in something undesirable. :naughty:

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The only thing is that if I would do that, no one would see me and I can’t see a darn thing either :aah: (I’m 1.63m, yes the 3cm counts!)

An extra 3cm can make a lot of difference. Unless it's just hair. :teehee:

Have you tried  wearing platforms with block heels? Tall but still comfy. 

4488698ed791c658e141eef555279c44.thumb.jpg.f71a8c1640896bc028738c68ea63d264.jpg

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Hero said:

An extra 3cm can make a lot of difference. Unless it's just hair. :teehee:

Have you tried  wearing platforms with block heels? Tall but still comfy. 

4488698ed791c658e141eef555279c44.thumb.jpg.f71a8c1640896bc028738c68ea63d264.jpg

Haha no, I’ve decided to embrace my smallness. Besides, I’m much faster in sneakers :aah: (for the occasion I will wear heels in October, if you see someone stumbling it’s me!)

• Haha 3

I’m sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know how to access the health pass? Like is it issued by the country or by the opera house ! 

also on a separate note, I cannot believe I got tickets I am beyond the moon excited, this will be my first time seeing Mika and my first time in France !!!😭😆😆😆😆

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Eliza Ella said:

I’m sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know how to access the health pass? Like is it issued by the country or by the opera house ! 

It will be issued in your country, which is different for everyone. I would ask in your pharmacy (that is where they are issues in Germany), or where you work (I work in a hospital in the Netherlands, so I asked HR about it and they could answer me). It is very new and I think still very confusing! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Eliza Ella said:

The certificate it is provided by your country, in Europe we will get a QR code available in all the european countries from July 1st. I have no idea about USA, but I guess it will be something similar.

• Like 1

I got tix for this shows and need to fly from Los Angeles. I'm hoping it happens and nothing comes in my way!!!

Would be awesome seeing the MFCers there :)

• Like 9