2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

39 minutes ago, Hero said:

Hopefully stronger restrictions now mean they can be eased by the summer. That's how it seemed to work last year. 🤞

I think so. The Omicron infects so many in a short time. I am pretty sure that the situation will have normalised in a few months. :yes:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I am pretty sure that the situation will have normalised in a few months. :yes:

If not, I guess many people wouldn't manage to go and stay in quarantine before the gig, would be too complicated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, krysady said:

If not, I guess many people wouldn't manage to go and stay in quarantine before the gig, would be too complicated.

Omicron is like wildfire. It infects almost everyone and when almost everyone has been infected, the situation should normalise by summer, as so-called herd immunity has been achieved.

I would find that logical. :dunno_grin:

In the summer, it had few cases in 2020 and 2021 in most European countries, I think. :original:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Prisca said:

Omicron is like wildfire. It infects almost everyone and when almost everyone has been infected, the situation should normalise by summer, as so-called herd immunity has been achieved.

To be honest, I doubt Omicron would be the end of this pandemic :sad:

Just now, krysady said:

To be honest, I doubt Omicron would be the end of this pandemic :sad:

The experts disagree. :dunno_grin:

But if the coronavirus becomes like the flu, there will always be "coronavirus" seasons. But if almost everyone has been exposed to the virus (as a vaccination or infection or both), the majority will develop some immunity to it and not end up in hospital because of it, which is the problem at present. :original:

• Like 3

Just now, Prisca said:

The experts disagree. :dunno_grin:

But if the coronavirus becomes like the flu, there will always be "coronavirus" seasons. But if almost everyone has been exposed to the virus (as a vaccination or infection or both), the majority will develop some immunity to it and not end up in hospital because of it, which is the problem at present. :original:

I’m pretty sure I heard there was a new strain found somewhere but I can’t remember what or where I read it

ethier way hopefully by summer we’ll be Able to manage more 

• Like 1

Just now, BeccaStardust said:

I’m pretty sure I heard there was a new strain found somewhere but I can’t remember what or where I read it

There are always new strains and it is quite possible that Omicron will not be the last coronavirus variant, but at the moment it does not seem that any variant can displace Omicron.

• Like 2

Just now, Prisca said:

There are always new strains and it is quite possible that Omicron will not be the last coronavirus variant, but at the moment it does not seem that any variant can displace Omicron.

Ah okay Thast my bad and not understand how it works to know that 

12 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I think my new favourite emojies have to be shown here! :biggrin2:

Tiny camel :camel2:

Large camel :camel3:

And a snoopy  :snoopy:

You're cleaning the thread, right? :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Tiny camel :camel2:

Bactrian camel (2 humps)

31 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Large camel :camel3:

Dromedary (1 hump)

20 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You're cleaning the thread, right? :biggrin2:

It's okay, the camel dung can go on the manure heap for the garden. :biggrin2:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

It's okay, the camel dung can go on the manure heap for the garden.

That's not what I meant, but ok. :lol3:

I meant that she dispels the bad mood with something funny, after all that Omicron talk. :wink2:

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Prisca said:

That's not what I meant, but ok. :lol3:

I meant that she dispels the bad mood with something funny, after all that Omicron talk. :wink2:

That was my other choice. It was a 50/50. :naughty:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Hero said:

Bactrian camel (2 humps)

Dromedary (1 hump)

Pregnant camel (3 humps!) :naughty:

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

If I can make someone laugh/smile then that is my day made 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

guys, try to keep a little more to the topic, please. :wink2:  Mika's camels are invading every thread. :lmfao:

Maybe we need a separate Camel Talk thread! 🤔  :lmfao:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Maybe we need a separate Camel Talk thread! 🤔  :lmfao:

Honest answer: I've been thinking about making a thread with Mika and his camels for a while now, as this topic doesn't seem to stop, but haven't got around to it yet. :lol3:

• Haha 1

Hello! I am a fan of Mika since the beginning with Life in a cartoon motion, but new to the Mika Fan Club! I have joined the group of MFCers who will go to Mika's show in London on the 3rd of July. ☺️

Silly question, but how will I find you? 😉 Anyway, there is still plenty of time but I was just wondering. Thanks!

Edited by Anne Laure
Typo
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Anne Laure said:

Hello! I am a fan of Mika since the beginning with Life in a cartoon motion, but new to the Mika Fan Club! I have joined the group of MCRers who will go to Mika's show in London on the 3rd of July. ☺️

Silly question, but how will I find you? 😉 Anyway, there is still plenty of time but I was just wondering. Thanks!

I sure there will be a specific thing organised so that it’s easy to meet each other 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Anne Laure said:

Hello! I am a fan of Mika since the beginning with Life in a cartoon motion, but new to the Mika Fan Club! I have joined the group of MCRers who will go to Mika's show in London on the 3rd of July. ☺️

In the meantime, why not introduce yourself here?

https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/

• Like 2