2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

3 hours ago, Hero said:

Starting to think I should change hotel to KX! :lol3:

Nooo don't leave me haha 

I don't mind really I don't if there's anyone else at the Nox 

For me kings cross is a bit fair since Ill probally just want to go straight back after 

41 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

Nooo don't leave me haha 

For me kings cross is a bit fair since Ill probally just want to go straight back after 

Honestly that hotel is lovely, I would've loved to get a room there, but there weren't any rooms left. Nox is just one stop with the tube, King's Cross is three stops.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Honestly that hotel is lovely, I would've loved to get a room there, but there weren't any rooms left. Nox is just one stop with the tube, King's Cross is three stops.

I don't really feel comfortable with tubes that late (just personal I know I wouldn't be alone but still) and would rather have something walking distance which was why I made sure to book early and find somewhere closish 

53 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

I don't really feel comfortable with tubes that late (just personal I know I wouldn't be alone but still) and would rather have something walking distance which was why I made sure to book early and find somewhere closish 

Yeah if I would’ve been in Nox, I also would’ve gone by foot! So I understand you completely.

To be honest I will also consider going by foot to King’s Cross. Just to think and talk about the gig in more length and get that pent up energy out. I will be rooming with a friend of mine, so it’s perfect. 

• Like 2

@holdingyourdrink @Anna Ko Kolkowska  both your hotels are a 10 minute walk from mine! I'll be sure to say a hello before the concert and the day after if I see you! 😊

Mum's not keen on walking back afterwards so if anyone is near Russel Square and is planning on getting a taxi, I'm fine with sharing.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It’s called Arriva on Swinton street. Basic but is perfect for its purpose. Are you close? 

Oh, I thought you had booked the Nox hotel, too? We had been talking about it with Sivan months ago, and I booked it then -- thought you were there as well. So who is there? Becca? Andrea? Sorry, I haven't been keeping up!  :blink:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Oh, I thought you had booked the Nox hotel, too? We had been talking about it with Sivan months ago, and I booked it then -- thought you were there as well. So who is there? Becca? Andrea? Sorry, I haven't been keeping up!  :blink:

I was! Then I changed :facepalm: and then I had to change again, because the property cancelled me :facepalm: but hey, we’ll be in the same city at the same time? :biggrin2: Fancy going to see a concert this time? :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Hello! I didnt write to MFC for a long time :) i missed it. Now i really want to go to the London gig, I may be traveling alone so, if anyone would have reccomendation for a hotel by any chance, i would greatly appreciate it :) (i really hope all hotels are not already full...)
I didnt got the chance to see mika in years, so I really cant wait to see al the people from MFC there and feel the amazing atmosphere again :)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ma.Kot. said:

Hello! I didnt write to MFC for a long time :) i missed it. Now i really want to go to the London gig, I may be traveling alone so, if anyone would have reccomendation for a hotel by any chance, i would greatly appreciate it :) (i really hope all hotels are not already full...)
I didnt got the chance to see mika in years, so I really cant wait to see al the people from MFC there and feel the amazing atmosphere again :)

A lot of the hotels near the venue are fully booked already, but as some fans are staying near King's Cross, maybe you'll be lucky there. So my recommendation would be, a hotel you can afford, that isn't fully booked and has good reviews on booking.com or other booking websites. :dunno_grin: You can also check a map view on these sites, to see what's near the venue.

Do you have a ticket for the gig yet? It's nearly sold out, so if you don't, better hurry up. ;)

On 5/2/2022 at 6:04 PM, BeccaStardust said:

Nooo don't leave me haha 

Oh hey my Mum and I are at the Nox hotel! The one at Belsize Park

• Like 3

I made sure to be walking distance away. Don’t want to drag my Mother through London underground late at night after a long day. Plus I didn’t want to risk being stranded (don’t know what time they stop going). And then we can wait for Mika if we want to :)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Maaikie... said:

I made sure to be walking distance away. Don’t want to drag my Mother through London underground late at night after a long day. Plus I didn’t want to risk being stranded (don’t know what time they stop going). And then we can wait for Mika if we want to :)

That was my thinking - something close by so you don't have far to go after waiting at the artists entrance for 2 hours.. :naughty:

• Like 3

On 5/3/2022 at 3:28 PM, dcdeb said:

I’ll be there Deb 😘

• Like 1

On 5/3/2022 at 4:19 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

I was! Then I changed :facepalm: and then I had to change again, because the property cancelled me :facepalm: but hey, we’ll be in the same city at the same time? :biggrin2: Fancy going to see a concert this time? :lol3:

I thought you were going to stay there with Sivan. What a shame😟

On 5/3/2022 at 8:09 PM, mellody said:

A lot of the hotels near the venue are fully booked already, but as some fans are staying near King's Cross, maybe you'll be lucky there. So my recommendation would be, a hotel you can afford, that isn't fully booked and has good reviews on booking.com or other booking websites. :dunno_grin: You can also check a map view on these sites, to see what's near the venue.

Do you have a ticket for the gig yet? It's nearly sold out, so if you don't, better hurry up. ;)

Thank you so much! I will look into it!
And i already got tickets, got them as soon as it was possible, didnt wanna risk it :lol: thank you

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdqKNWNsHoL/

mikainstagram

So many lovely messages from fans in the UK over the last few days and I can now announce that London... we are sold out! Thank you for the support and see you on July 3rd for what will be a very special show!!
#london #fortheriteofspring

281295539_1210690033070991_4206659584801182088_n.jpg

• Like 4