Mika in French Press - 2022

Kumazzz

4 hours ago, lormare73 said:

Here it is: 2015

Thanks. Ok so that explains why I hadn't watched it, I didn't watch interviews in French and Italian back then - only started to catch up a bit in late 2019 with the subtitled interviews, but still haven't seen all of them. And this one wasn't subtitled. Anyway with the English subtitles (yes on my PC they're working) I think I understood most of it. And now it also makes sense, he says he can't talk about Paloma's accident, it was the journalist who addressed it. So, clearly before 2019.

Interesting that he addresses something we've talked about here on this thread a week ago or so, he says he was able to play piano and read music, and was really good at it, before all that with his Dad etc. happened.

I wonder if he now finally managed to defeat those demons from his past, as he wrote this symphonic music? Maybe he was able to re-learn reading music now?

• Like 4

As I learned last week that Mika would just be on Star Academy at some point and not in the first episode... are there any news that they told yesterday? If it's like the Canadian Star Academy, he probably won't be on before the live shows... when are those? I wonder if they're late enough so he could promote the first single of his French album there... 🤔 (and I'm still surprised that we didn't even hear one line of new French songs so far, if the French album is supposed to be released first - maybe it'll be a "best of" collection of his French songs, like the Songbook in Italy but for the French market?)

• Confused 1

@mellody

I've never got any information of Mika's appearance of Star Academy...

Last night ( Season - 10 / Episode - 1 2022-10-15 ) Jenifer performing six songs in Star Academy Part 2.

She promoted her Bercy concert in March 2023 and France Tour in 2023, plus NEW album release in November 2022.

626510191_StarAcademy2022-Replaydu15octobre2022-Partie2.mp4_000414200.png.73e154f5f26413304a5e80554ad510a2.png

998375513_StarAcademy2022-Replaydu15octobre2022-Partie2.mp4_000426200.png.450bbc259631dd5e8b8374662b236fc2.png

MyTF1 Star Academy 2022 - Replay du 15 octobre 2022 - Partie 2

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/star-academy/videos/star-academy-replay-du-15-octobre-2022-partie-2-19761216.html

Here is the download link for fans from outside France.

( 75.1 MB )

Uptostream  https://uptobox.com/pat4pta2vfax

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

As I learned last week that Mika would just be on Star Academy at some point and not in the first episode... are there any news that they told yesterday?

I've seen this post on Twitter and had to replay, there's an article where they announce the French artists that conformed their presence and Mika is on that list. Then they say that Robbie Williams it's the only international artist that will make an appearance on the show :doh:

https://www.ozap.com/actu/-star-academy-jenifer-gims-polnareff-quelles-stars-ont-accepte-de-venir-chanter-avec-les-eleves/622496

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, krysady said:

I've seen this post on Twitter and had to replay, there's an article where they announce the French artists that conformed their presence and Mika is on that list. Then they say that Robbie Williams it's the only international artist that will make an appearance on the show :doh:

https://www.ozap.com/actu/-star-academy-jenifer-gims-polnareff-quelles-stars-ont-accepte-de-venir-chanter-avec-les-eleves/622496

why... Mika is international too 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, carafon said:

Les invités

La Star Academy, c’était aussi une vitrine des plus grandes stars du moment. On se souvient de Beyoncé, Madonna, Rihanna et Britney Spears. Les temps ont changé. Leur retour n’est pas assuré, même si la production nous promet une flopée d’artistes internationaux. En revanche, on sait déjà que Juliette Armanet, Amine, M Pokora, Julien Clerc, Pomme, Mika, Adé, Gims, Dadju et Soprano (toutes et tous chez Sony Music) ont déjà accepté. Chaque soir de prime, ils seront cinq à passer sur scène pour interpréter certains de leurs tubes avec les candidats.

The guests
The Star Academy was also a showcase for the biggest stars of the moment. We remember Beyoncé, Madonna, Rihanna and Britney Spears. The times have changed. Their return is not guaranteed, even if the production promises us a slew of international artists. On the other hand, we already know that Juliette Armanet, Amine, M Pokora, Julien Clerc, Apple, Mika, Adé, Gims, Dadju and Soprano (all at Sony Music) have already accepted. Each bonus night, there will be five of them on stage to perform some of their hits with the candidates.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

@mellody

I've never got any information of Mika's appearance of Star Academy...

Last night ( Season - 10 / Episode - 1 2022-10-15 ) Jenifer performing six songs in Star Academy Part 2.

She promoted her Bercy concert in March 2023 and France Tour in 2023, plus NEW album release in November 2022.

626510191_StarAcademy2022-Replaydu15octobre2022-Partie2.mp4_000414200.png.73e154f5f26413304a5e80554ad510a2.png

998375513_StarAcademy2022-Replaydu15octobre2022-Partie2.mp4_000426200.png.450bbc259631dd5e8b8374662b236fc2.png

MyTF1 Star Academy 2022 - Replay du 15 octobre 2022 - Partie 2

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/star-academy/videos/star-academy-replay-du-15-octobre-2022-partie-2-19761216.html

Here is the download link for fans from outside France.

( 75.1 MB )

Uptostream  https://uptobox.com/pat4pta2vfax

Jenifer was invited to the first prime as the winner of the first french edition of Star Academie.

She sang a medley of her old hits and a new one.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2022 at 10:19 PM, mellody said:

Thanks. Ok so that explains why I hadn't watched it, I didn't watch interviews in French and Italian back then - only started to catch up a bit in late 2019 with the subtitled interviews, but still haven't seen all of them. And this one wasn't subtitled. Anyway with the English subtitles (yes on my PC they're working) I think I understood most of it. And now it also makes sense, he says he can't talk about Paloma's accident, it was the journalist who addressed it. So, clearly before 2019.

Interesting that he addresses something we've talked about here on this thread a week ago or so, he says he was able to play piano and read music, and was really good at it, before all that with his Dad etc. happened.

I wonder if he now finally managed to defeat those demons from his past, as he wrote this symphonic music? Maybe he was able to re-learn reading music now?

This is so fascinating to me! I study educational and developmental psychology. I've never really heard of children who are able to read and write "normally" and later become dyslexic and unlearn it. There are studies that suggest that there might be some sort of correlation between dyslexia symptoms and trauma.
I'd be very interested to know if Mika was or would be able to re-learn to read music. If he still isn't, I would also be very interested to know how the hell you compose a whole score for a movie without being able to write it down.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Jenifer seems so organized compared to someone else…. :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

I've never really heard of children who are able to read and write "normally" and later become dyslexic and unlearn it. There are studies that suggest that there might be some sort of correlation between dyslexia symptoms and trauma.

I think he was always dyslexic, but maybe „high functioning“ up until the traumatic experience. After that he completely shut down and slowly found his way back. 

12 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

I would also be very interested to know how the hell you compose a whole score for a movie without being able to write it down.

He does this together with Simon LeClerc, so I would imagine they are composing and writing together with the orchestra, as he plays the melodies on the piano and explains his visions. 

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjvn2O-LB2p/

Dammarie-Lè-Lys, Ile-De-France, France

mediasfranceofficiel

[SÉLECTION TÉLÉ]

Notre Sélection Télé du samedi 15 octobre :

- Star Academy sur @tf1

Le programme phare de la chaîne présenté par @nikosaliagas signe son grand retour ce soir pour une dixième saison.

Le parrain de cette 10e édition est @robbiewilliams

Les treize candidats entreront ce soir dans le célèbre château de Dammarie-lès-Lys.

On retrouvera parmi les invités ce soir :
@juliettearmanet
@pommeofficial
@veroniquesansonofficiel
@michelpolnareff
@amir.h
@slimane
@julienclercofficiel
@dadju
@napsofficiel
@mikainstagram
@adechabb

#veroniquesanson #juliettearmanet #pomme #michelpolnareff #amir #slimane #julienclerc #naps #dadju #mika #ade #nikosaliagas #nikos #staracademy #retour #10eedition #dammarieleslys🇫🇷 #chanson #musique #robbiewilliams #frenchmusic #variete #telecrochet

311599955_639943090845515_3880501603977885255_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CharlotteL said:

This is so fascinating to me! I study educational and developmental psychology. I've never really heard of children who are able to read and write "normally" and later become dyslexic and unlearn it. There are studies that suggest that there might be some sort of correlation between dyslexia symptoms and trauma.
I'd be very interested to know if Mika was or would be able to re-learn to read music. If he still isn't, I would also be very interested to know how the hell you compose a whole score for a movie without being able to write it down.

He used to record everything. He does read books now. They now sell glasses that helps people with dyslexia see better the difference between letters that can create problems (not that I know if Mika uses them or not to read but he might as those exist now:dunno:)  Mika had stopped speaking as well as reading and writing for a while due to his teacher bullying him but he has always said before that he could read books and read music sheets without any problem. I think he got some of it back because he did auction or offer as a price a music sheet with lyrics he had written.  (I think it was Staring at the sun but I'm not sure at all). And when he forgets his lyrics and a fan hands him a phone with them he is able to read. I'm not sure he got everything back but his dyslexia seems to be a lot milder. 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

We've discussed this elsewhere on the forum (a long time ago) and concluded that it wasn't true dyslexia, but some sort of psychological trauma.

• Like 2

Ici Paris - 12 Octobre 2022 (No. 4032)

Mika

Sous le soleil de Monaco

Mika était sur le Rocher pour donner un concert au profit de l’association caritative du prince Albert II.

Le chanteur, qui a reçu de la part du souverain un accueil digne d’un chef d’État, a enflammé le public et lâché ce scoop:

son prochain album, entièrement en français, arrive bientôt.

Mika

Under the Monaco sun

Mika was on the Rock to give a concert for the benefit of the charity association of Prince Albert II.

The singer, who received from the sovereign a welcome worthy of a head of state, ignited the public and dropped this scoop:

his next album, entirely in French, is coming soon.

Ici_Paris_2022_10_12_page-4-mika.thumb.jpg.4377d278c3707b81b55a8812adbae51e.jpg

Ici_Paris_2022_10_12_P-4_Mika.thumb.jpg.849de5a4f80269d1a81810b097bac73e.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, silver said:

We've discussed this elsewhere on the forum (a long time ago) and concluded that it wasn't true dyslexia, but some sort of psychological trauma.

As far as I'm aware the cause of dyslexia symptoms aren't a criteria for a diagnosis. It doesn't matter if the dyslexia was worsened (or possibly even caused) by something else, you are still dyslexic. There's no such thing as "untrue dyslexia" because if you have dyslexia symptoms, you are dyslexic. Mika himself says that he has dyslexia so he obviously does. Sorry, I didn't mean to start a big discussion, just wanted to clear that up :)

• Like 5

300 chœurs fêtent leurs 10 ans

Vendredi 11 novembre à 21.10

Avec 40 émissions, plus de 200 artistes et 600 chansons revisitées aux côtés des plus belles voix, « 300 Chœurs », une création française, est devenu en 10 ans le rendez-vous incontournable de la chanson sur France 3 !

À L’occasion d’une grande soirée événement pour célébrer les 10 ans de l’émission, plusieurs générations d’artistes se réunissent autour des plus belles chorales françaises pour offrir aux téléspectateurs de France 3 une édition anniversaire exceptionnelle !

Riche en surprises, la soirée présentée par Vincent Niclo s’articulera autour de nombreux medleys reprenant les grandes thématiques qui ont fait le succès des « 300 Chœurs » depuis sa création et proposera de retrouver sur scène les prestations des artistes emblématiques de l’émission, parmi lesquels :

Roberto ALAGNA, AMIR, ANGGUN, Chimène BADI, Amel BENT, BIBIE, Patrick BRUEL, Isabelle BOULAY, Dany BRILLANT CALOGERO, Claudio CAPÉO, Julien CLERC, DAVE, Julien DORÉ, Lara FABIAN, Kendji GIRAC, Daniel GUICHARD, David HALLYDAY, JENIFER, Patricia KAAS, Serge LAMA, Marc LAVOINE, Gérard LENORMAN, Nolwenn LEROY, LOUANE, Florent PAGNY, M. POKORA, Enrico MACIAS, MIKA, Gilbert MONTAGNÉ, GIMS, Nana MOUSKOURI, Pascal OBISPO, Hélène SEGARA, SOPRANO, Alain SOUCHON, Natasha ST-PIER, SLIMANE, Sylvie VARTAN, Laurent VOULZY, VIANNEY, VITAA, ZAZIE, Julie ZENATTI et beaucoup d’autres…

Tous ces artistes seront entourés des chœurs français qui depuis 10 ans chantent à leurs côtés :

GOSPEL POUR 100 VOIX, L’ACADÉMIE INTERNATIONALE DE COMÉDIE MUSICALE ET DE LA DANSE, C4, CHŒUR ET MOUVEMENT, LE CHŒUR DE PIERRE, SANKOFA UNIT, CROCHES EN CHŒUR, LE CHŒUR DES PARISIENNES, LES COPAINS D’ACCORDS, LES CHŒURS DE FRANCE, LE CHŒUR DU STUDIO INTERNATIONAL DE PARIS, LES PETITS CHANTEURS À LA CROIX DE BOIS, LE CHŒUR SYMPHONIQUE DE PARIS, LE CHŒUR DE SCIENCES-PO, WORLD CHILD, LE CHŒUR SANS FRONTIÈRES, MEET AND SING, LACRYMA VOCE, etc.

Un show exceptionnel pour revivre en chansons :
10 ans de partage, 10 ans de convivialité et 10 ans d’émotions…

https://www.francetvpro.fr/contenu-de-presse/42301991

10 ans_0.jpg

• Like 4

On 10/10/2022 at 10:22 AM, Kumazzz said:

L'Essential

https://www.lessentiel.lu/fr/story/arthur-des-armes-secretes-que-je-compte-bien-utiliser-300972994452

Publié 8 octobre 2022

The Voice Kids: Arthur va-t-il remporter la finale?: «J'ai des armes secrètes!»

Le jeune résident luxembourgeois a franchi les différents obstacles pour se hisser en finale de «The Voice Kids». Et il a l’intention de s’éclater.

Huit candidats s’affrontent en finale de l’émission. À l’issue du vote du public, quatre d’entre eux pourront chanter en duo avec leur coach.

«L’essentiel»: Comment te sens-tu avant la finale de «The Voice Kids»?

Arthur: Je me sens stressé, mais je sens aussi que ça va être super chouette. Et peu importe ce qu’il arrive, mon but est de m’amuser!

As-tu appris à gérer le stress entre chaque étape?

Au début, j’étais très stressé mais ensuite j’ai un peu appris à le gérer, ça va.

C’est vrai qu’il sont tous plus âgés, mais ma jeunesse et ma fraîcheur font aussi ma force.

Quels sont tes autres atouts?

Il me reste encore quelques armes secrètes, que je compte bien utiliser!

Que t’a apporté ton coach, Julien Doré, pendant cette émission?

Les autres candidats sont tous plus âgés que toi.

Il m’a aidé pour le coaching et ça a été une super aventure avec lui. Il m’a donné des conseils, il m’a dit de m’amuser, c’était un grand moment que je n’oublierai jamais!

Avec quel autre artiste, à part Mika, rêverais-tu de faire un jour un duo?

Je rêverais de faire un duo avec Julien Doré, Louane, Kendji Girac ou Patrick Fiori.

Mais en première place de mon duo de rêve, je garde toujours Mika.

Tes copains de classe suivent-ils «The Voice Kids»?

Oui, ils sont nombreux à avoir suivi l’émission, et certains sont super impatients et veulent me voir dans les journaux. C’est vraiment chouette d’être soutenu.

L’émission a-t-elle généré une nouvelle popularité?

Disons que l’on me connaît un peu plus et on me pose des questions. Même les enseignants de mon école sont au courant.

Comment vois-tu l’après «The Voice Kids»?

Après l’émission, je vais continuer le chant, je n’arrêterai pas de chanter. Et je pourrai dire que j’ai participé à «The Voice», que je gagne ou que je perde.

L'Essential

page-1

Écrans 43
Arthur veut s’amuser en
finalede«TheVoiceKids»

2022_10.07_LEssentiel_Arthur_TheVoiceKids-1_p-01.jpg.71b747c94e8f8e37d92c261bf07bab0e.jpg

2022_10.07_LEssentiel_.thumb.jpg.d788395c84a1fbab73b0049ede15fb0f.jpg

page - 43

Arthur: «Des armes secrètes que je compte bien utiliser!»

TF1

Le jeune résident luxembourgeois a franchi les différents obstacles pour se hisser en finale de «The Voice Kids».

Et il a l’intention de s’éclater.

Huit candidats s’affrontent en finale de l’émission. À l’issue du vote du public, quatre d’entre eux pourront chanter en duo avec leur coach.

«L’essentiel»: Commentte sens-tu avant la finale de «The Voice Kids»?

Arthur: Je me sens stressé, mais je sens aussi que ça va être super chouette. Et peu importe ce qu’il arrive, mon but est de m’amuser!

As-tu appris à gérer le stress entre chaque étape?

Au début, j’étais très stressé mais ensuite j’ai un peu appris à le gérer, ça va.

Les autres candidats sont tous plus âgés que toi.

C’est vrai qu’ils sont tous plus âgés, mais ma jeunesse et ma fraîcheurfont ma force.

Quels sont tes autres atouts?

Il me reste encore quelques armes secrètes, que je compte bien utiliser!

Que t’a apporté ton coach, Julien Doré, pendant cette émission?

Il m’a aidé pour le coaching et ça a été une super aventure avec lui. Il m’a donné des conseils, il m’a dit de m’amuser, c’était un grand moment que je n’oublierai jamais!

Avec quel autre artiste, à part Mika, rêverais-tu de faire un jour un duo?

Je rêverais de faire un duo avec Julien Doré, Louane, Kendji Girac ou Patrick Fiori. Mais en première place de mon duo de rêve, je garde toujours Mika.

Tes copains de classe suivent-ils «The Voice Kids»?

Oui, ils sont nombreux à avoir suivi l’émission, et certains sont super impatients et veulent me voir dans les journaux. C’est vraiment chouette d’être soutenu.

L’émission a-t-elle généré une nouvelle popularité?

Disons que l’on me connaît un peu plus et on me pose des questions. Même les enseignants de mon école sont au courant.

Comment vois-tu l’après- «The Voice Kids»?

Après l’émission, je vais continuer le chant, je n’arrêterai pas de chanter. Et je pourrai dire que j’ai participé à «The Voice», que je gagne ou que je perde.

RECUEILLI PAR CÉDRIC BOTZUNG «The Voice Kids» Samedi, 21 h 10, TF1.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Arthur: "Secret weapons that I intend to use!"

TF1

The young Luxembourg resident overcame the various obstacles to reach the final of “The Voice Kids”.

And he intends to have fun.

Eight candidates compete in the final of the show. After the public vote, four of them will be able to sing a duet with their coach.

'The Basics': How are you feeling ahead of 'The Voice Kids' finale?

Arthur: I feel stressed, but I also feel like it's going to be super cool. And no matter what happens, my goal is to have fun!

Did you learn to manage the stress between each step?

At first I was very stressed but then I learned to manage it a bit, it's fine.

The other candidates are all older than you.

It is true that they are all older, but my youth and my freshness are my strength.

What are your other strengths?

I still have a few secret weapons left, which I intend to use!

What did your coach, Julien Doré, bring you during this show?

He helped me with the coaching and it was a great adventure with him. He gave me advice, he told me to have fun, it was a great moment that I will never forget!

With which other artist, apart from Mika, would you dream of doing a duet one day?

I would dream of doing a duet with Julien Doré, Louane, Kendji Girac or Patrick Fiori. But in first place in my dream duo, I always keep Mika.

Do your classmates follow “The Voice Kids”?

Yes, many of them have followed the show, and some are super impatient and want to see me in the newspapers. It's really nice to be supported.

Has the show generated new popularity?

Let's say that people know me a little more and they ask me questions. Even the teachers at my school know about it.

How do you see after “The Voice Kids”?

After the show, I will continue singing, I will not stop singing. And I can say that I participated in "The Voice", whether I win or lose.

COLLECTED BY CÉDRIC BOTZUNG "The Voice Kids" Saturday, 9:10 p.m., TF1.

2022_10.07_LEssentiel_Arthur_TheVoiceKids-1_p-43.thumb.jpg.14cce39e26dcd4404d5bf61266e86fa8.jpg

2022_10.07_LEssentiel_-1.thumb.jpg.1fd85f45501fbd27598ea68955114b44.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L'Essential

Publié17 septembre 2022, 13:18

«Mika est mon chanteur préféré»

TF1

Jeune Belge résidant au Luxembourg, Arthur, 9 ans, participe aux battles de «The Voice Kids», samedi.

«L’essentiel»: Comment as-tu vécu les auditions à l’aveugle?

Arthur: C’était très impressionnant avec l’orchestre, je n’avais encore jamais eu l’occasion de travailler avec des musiciens. Je devais me concentrer, mais je me sentais bien quand je chantais. C’était chouette!

Pourquoi avoir choisi «Love Today» de Mika?

On m’a proposé de la chanter, et j’ai accepté car j’avais envoyé une vidéo dans laquelle je la chantais, car je l’adorais et Mika est mon chanteur préféré.

Depuis quand es-tu fan de l’artiste?

J’avais 5 ans. Mon père et ma grande sœur sont allés le voir en concert. Je n’ai pas pu y aller, mais j’ai entendu sa voix et je suis tout de suite devenu fan.

Ton look est particulièrement travaillé.

J’avais proposé la cravate, le costume et le pantalon. Et la production a tout validé.

Mika t’a également adressé un message vidéo.

Oui, j’ai été très impressionné. Ça m’a étonné, mais c’était super chouette, j’étais vraiment content.

Les quatre membres du jury ont buzzé, comment as-tu choisi?

J’aimais bien les quatre, et j’hésitais entre Louane et Julien Doré. Quand ils m’ont tous proposé, je ne savais pas me décider, mais j’ai choisi Julien Doré. Tout le monde me dit que j’ai fait le bon choix. Il est super sympa, et il y a de superbes voix dans son équipe.

Comment te sens-tu juste avant les battles?

Je ne peux pas révéler grand-chose, mais je peux dire que c’était super. Quelle que soit l’issue, j’aimerai toujours «TheVoiceKids».

Spoiler

“Mika is my favorite singer”

TF1

Young Belgian living in Luxembourg, Arthur, 9, takes part in the battles of “The Voice Kids” on Saturday.

“The essentials”: How did you experience the blind auditions?

Arthur: It was very impressive with the orchestra, I had never had the opportunity to work with musicians before. I had to concentrate, but I felt good when I sang. It was great!

Why did you choose “Love Today” by Mika?

I was offered to sing it, and I accepted because I had seen a video in which I sang it, because I loved it and Mika is my favorite singer.

How long have you been a fan of the artist?

I was 5. My father and my older sister went to see him in concert. I couldn't go, but I heard his voice and immediately became a fan.

Your look is particularly elaborate.

I had proposed the tie, the suit and the trousers. And the production validated everything.

Mika also sent you a video message.

Yes, I was very impressed. It surprised me, but it was super cool, I was really happy.

The four members of the jury buzzed, how did you choose?

I liked all four, and I hesitated between Louane and Julien Doré. When they all proposed to me, I couldn't decide, but I chose Julien Do Ré. Everyone tells me I made the right choice. He's super nice, and there are some great voices on his team.

How do you feel just before the battles?

I can't reveal much, but I can say it was great. Whatever the outcome, I will always love “TheVoiceKids”.

2022_09.16_LEssentiel_Arthur.thumb.jpg.2642ff1c114810236536d298618ae773.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L'Essential

Publié21 août 2022, 12:41

Arthur a bluffé les coaches

Les quatre coaches de «The Voice Kids» se sontretournés surle jeune Arthur, 8 ans, quiréside au Grand-Duché.

TF1 «Tu as mis le feu comme je ne saurai jamais le faire, ça m’a complètement retournée», a confié Louane. Arthur, un garçon de 8 ans qui réside au Luxembourg, a fait forte impression samedi auprès des coaches de «TheVoice Kids», l’émission de télécrochet diffusée sur TF1.

Le jeune talent a interprété «Love Today», de Mika, dont il est fan. Kendji Girac a été le premier à se retourner, suivi par Patrick Fiori, JulienDoré et Louane. «Tu sais à quitu me fais penser?Àun mini-Mika.(…), lui a lancé Kendji Girac. C’est grâce à lui que je suis coach aujourd’hui». De son côté, Patrick Fiori l’a trouvé «formidable».

Pour sa part, Julien Doré s’est dit «très touché» par la prestation d’Arthur, qui a choisi de rejoindre son équipe.

Les quatre coaches de «The Voice Kids» se sontretournés surle jeune Arthur, 8 ans, quiréside au Grand-Duché

Spoiler

Arthur bluffed the coaches

The four coaches of “The Voice Kids” turned to young Arthur, 8, who lives in the Grand Duchy.

TF1 "You set the fire like I will never know how to do, it completely turned me upside down," said Louane. Arthur, an 8-year-old boy who lives in Luxembourg, made a strong impression on Saturday with the coaches of "TheVoice Kids", the telecrochet program broadcast on TF1.

The young talent interpreted “Love Today”, by Mika, of which he is a fan. Kendji Girac was the first to turn around, followed by Patrick Fiori, Julien Doré and Louane. “Do you know who you remind me of? A mini-Mika. (…), launched Kendji Girac. It is thanks to him that I am a coach today. For his part, Patrick Fiori found it “formidable”.

For his part, Julien Doré said he was "very touched" by the performance of Arthur, who chose to join his team.

2022_08.22_LEssentiel_p-19_Arthur_TheVoiceKids_p-19.thumb.jpg.2240d8ee3d9ba9d06e7803c3b5d41cae.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/13/2022 at 6:00 AM, Kumazzz said:

Nikos Aliagas nous présente sa nouvelle exposition, « Regards Miroirs »

After having exhibited in more than twenty mythical places in Paris, Nikos Aliagas will present an unprecedented photo exhibition at La Seine Musicale from April 15 to November 3, 2022.

The public will thus be able to discover a video presenting a hundred of his portraits of personalities (artists , musicians or French and international actors) to music improvised by Ibrahim Maalouf and his orchestra “Free Spirit Ensemble”. The exhibition will be completed by around thirty large unpublished prints inside the building.

Interview conducted on the set of 50’Inside by Mélissa Saint-Fort, directed by Fred Zahn. ©TF1 Production

Nikos mentions a shot of Mika and Taylor at The Voice studio.

Taylor, Mika and Nikos at The Voice on May 25th 2019.

tumblr_a731512e3da747d0154131cd5d76a9f0_5e49b382_2048.thumb.jpg.fc809fd3818f321fd005d5037e78331a.jpg

Taylor's performance at that day.

« Regards Miroirs »

https://www.laseinemusicale.com/lexposition-regards-miroirs-de-nikos-aliagas/

tumblr_a731512e3da747d0154131cd5d76a9f0_5e49b382_2048.thumb.jpg.fc809fd3818f321fd005d5037e78331a.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd39X4yKWkn/

#paris Before the show. #thevoice #backstage Le talentueux et inimitable @mikainstagram mikainstagram dans mon objectif #regardsmiroirs #yoyo new single #instanikos

283220038_579417313440675_4254187192861914225_n.thumb.jpg.265991dd1f518d162e7844b1e84b93fc.jpg

Ainsi s’achève mon exposition #regardsmiroirs à @laseinemusicale une expo à la fois photographique mais aussi immersive, grâce au travail remarquable de @tf1factory et du compositeur de génie @ibrahimmaaloufofficial avec son orchestre @freespiritensembleofficial ils ont improvisé une musique originale prenante et envoûtante. Une création unique et donc mondiale. Le mix est signé @fred.magnier mon vieux complice musical depuis 25 ans. Un grand merci à @melissa.saintfort pour son engagement et son talent, à @guyotmari pour sa fidélité, au patron de ce superbe lieu @olivierhaber à @aprikian_ara pour sa confiance et à toutes celles et ceux qui ont cru en ce projet, artistes, artisans, techniciens et collaborateurs. Ce petit film a été projeté sur l’immense mur video de la Seine Musicale pendant plusieurs mois, vous avez été des milliers à l’avoir vu in situ. Merci à vous et aux artistes qui se sont prêtés au jeu. Mettez un casque prenez quelques minutes et laissez vous porter par ces regards miroirs. 🙏 et merci à mes équipes @stephanedanger1 et @mariaaliagas d’être là. Tout simplement.

A Part of Mika from« Regards Miroirs » video.

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1