2022 - Mika @Arena di Verona, Italy, 19 September

Mikasister

49 minutes ago, krysady said:

Is it possible to be seats that became available recently on Fansale? 

The light blue and gray seats are clustered together. If I understand what Fansale seats are, they would be randomly scattered in the arena.

• Like 2

Now I see on Ticketone that there are 4 additional rows in front of the stage. We can’t buy them now, our guessing is that they are for people who were supposed to be in the first rows in any cancelled shows and asked to go to Verona. 
from 1st row now I am in 5th. Let me tell that it’s still a good spot, but I am still very annoyed 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

18 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

Now I see on Ticketone that there are 4 additional rows in front of the stage. We can’t buy them now, our guessing is that they are for people who were supposed to be in the first rows in any cancelled shows and asked to go to Verona. 
from 1st row now I am in 5th. Let me tell that it’s still a good spot, but I am still very annoyed 

I’m very annoyed too 😡🤬

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maggie112 said:

Are you kidding me 😭😭😭

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maggie112 said:

I think these 4 rows are in the part which was clear while we were buying our tickets (in the buca d'orchestra). 

So the distance to the stage for our tickets stays the same. 

As someone already mentioned here in the forum, the Arena di Verona has the stage pretty far from the audience. And even without these 4 new rows it's further than in other venues.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maggie112 said:

This is unbelievable! I also had tickets first row for the theaters and now what? They should have announced it before us asking for refunds, this is really annoying! If we had first row for theaters and Arena, now we'll end up 5th row? It's not fair! :no:

• Like 3

I'm slowly starting to feel some despair too.. We are already sad about having to give up all our good presale tickets for other dates and now we may lose our good seats for the only remaining date ? This is seriously starting to make me want to stay out of any Italian gig in the future.. :no:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, camille* said:

I'm slowly starting to feel some despair too.. We are already sad about having to give up all our good presale tickets for other dates and now we may lose our good seats for the only remaining date ? This is seriously starting to make me want to stay out of any Italian gig in the future.. :no:

Same position for me Camille !!
This is just so UNFAIR (and disrespectful) !

• Like 5

1 hour ago, camille* said:

Exactly! Now I'm seriously thinking if I'll go to Verona at all :sad:

Edited by krysady
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Stefania Serafin said:

But those are on the back compared to the stage not in fromt.

Yes I know. It was just to point out how seats suddenly appear on Ticketone when they weren't there previously. In this case people were able to buy the seats.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think these 4 rows are in the part which was clear while we were buying our tickets (in the buca d'orchestra). 

As someone already mentioned here in the forum, the Arena di Verona has the stage pretty far from the audience. And even without these 4 new rows it's further than in other venues.

People are annoyed anyway, because they will have 4 rows of people who could block their view, and they bought tickets with the idea of being front row 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

image.thumb.png.24bc6de96988286df682ef789233a441.png

It's true, I think the distance from the stage is the same, but if you have 4 rows of people in front of you, who might be taller than you, it's still a big difference to frontrow. I'm not short, but if I have a 2m person standing in front of me, that'd still block my view .

In that pic with the orchestra it looks like the area is lower, so it wouldn't be a problem - but if you look at this pic with seats, it looks like it's on the same level: (enlarge for details)

37069323784_32de84d61b_k.jpg 

Anyway, I have no energy anymore to be annoyed, it's all too much. Maybe Mika will come into the audience more often to make up for it, or maybe they're planning something with those seats so WE can have better places closer to the stage - I don't actually believe that myself, dunno how that would work, but glad there's still some positivity left in me, a bit of me that believes that it's not possible that EVERYTHING really is that bad. We'll see, I guess.

Edit: Or maybe we'll all just run to the stage anyway, no matter what the arena staff says about it? :insane:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

It's true, I think the distance from the stage is the same, but if you have 4 rows of people in front of you, who might be taller than you, it's still a big difference to frontrow. I'm not short, but if I have a 2m person standing in front of me, that'd still block my view .

In that pic with the orchestra it looks like the area is lower, so it wouldn't be a problem - but if you look at this pic with seats, it looks like it's on the same level: (enlarge for details)

Anyway, I have no energy anymore to be annoyed, it's all too much. Maybe Mika will come into the audience more often to make up for it, or maybe they're planning something with those seats so WE can have better places closer to the stage - I don't actually believe that myself, dunno how that would work, but glad there's still some positivity left in me, a bit of me that believes that it's not possible that EVERYTHING really is that bad. We'll see, I guess.

Edit: Or maybe we'll all just run to the stage anyway, no matter what the arena staff says about it? :insane:

Now I understand how they promised better seats to those who had seats to other shows....yes we should definetely all run to the stage :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

It doesn't even matter if that area it's lower or not, it's not fair that they don't give us the chance to buy tickets there if we want :sad:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stefania Serafin said:

Now I understand how they promised better seats to those who had seats to other shows....yes we should definetely all run to the stage :) 

Running to the stage from 5th row (or more) could not be a great idea, first rows will already grab the barrier…. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

Running to the stage from 5th row (or more) could not be a great idea, first rows will already grab the barrier…. 

If the stage is very hight and the barrier closed to the stage the view from there would not be better than from the 5th row imo .... And would be definately unfair to the people sitting in the "buca d'orchestra" to run to the stage and block their views 

I mean , it's not their fault if the organisation is a mess ......and it would not be fair to leave them far behind if they had first row in Roma or Milan 

Edited by carafon

3 hours ago, mellody said:

I have the same attitude Karin. I am too tired and sad to get angry again. I don't feel like struggling in order to defend my first row because it would be too stressful and I am already stressed enough by my job😒

I'll try to have fun and enjoy the gig. I really want this gig to be unforgettable because 1) it's a venue that Mika has always dreamt 2) it's the first ( and maybe the last) Mika concert attended by both my parents who are extremely sorry about the mess that's happening around this tour.

Mika is not responsible for this orchestra pit seats. He doesn't care. He focuses on the artistic aspects 

We could try to run to the stage 😏 but I've never seen fans standing outside their seat in this Arena. Security usually pushes people back to their seat. But we'll see!!

At Mika gigs everything is possible🤣

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, carafon said:

and it would not be fair to leave them far behind if they had first row in Roma or Milan 

Those shows are canceled and those fans didn't bought tickets for Arena Verona in the first place. Now it's not fair for those who had tickets for the canceled shows in the first rows AND for Arena in the first rows since February to end up behind the others... Anyway, I don't even think this situation happened before when Mika canceled a show, that people could exchange their tickets for another show front rows :dunno: ... and you are right, the organization it's a total mess :doh:

• Like 3

I shouldn't think that people who had front row seats at other venues were somehow given priority here - more likely the promoters just tried to fit in extra seats where they could, to cope with the demand.

But I agree, it's a mess.

• Like 1