The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

I have two tickets for BERLIN! I’m so sad because i was so looking forward to this gig but as a UK fan, i have tickets for all the uk dates and now i just can’t make it work with finances and time and Easter!! Please let me know if you’re interested! It’ll be such a fab gig so i want to make sure these tickets go to someone who will be able to experience the beauty of a mika concert and not just go to waste! Please contact me if you're interested! Xx❤️❤️

For those with spare tickets for Berlin, @Jaela suggested to use ticketswap for these, as there's a high demand on that platform for Berlin tickets. On here it seems the supply of Berlin tickets is much higher than the demand (while for tickets for the UK gigs it's the opposite, no need to pay fees on a ticket platform if you have spares for Dublin or London). Just as a suggestion. ;)

• Like 4

Hi MFCer's,
Cannot go to Nancy anymore (March, the 9th).
Contact me for a standing ticket (discounted :angelnot:) => isajf414@gmail.com.
Thanks, Isa. 

SOLD

Edited by ISAJF414

Hello,

Je cherche un ticket pour Dublin en fosse de préférence 

Hi there , 

I’m looking for a standing ticket for Dublin 

I have one ticket for the concert in strasburg (fosse debout) but I cant go unfortunately. Text me if you’re interested!

Also does anyone know how to change the name on the ticket? I bought it at ticketmaster. Thanks in advance!:lol:

• TinyLove_CJ changed the title to The NEW Extra Tickets Thread
On 2/23/2024 at 11:07 PM, Prisca said:

Hi guys :bye:

I've a standing ticket for Bordeaux if someone is interested. :original:

Bordeaux is sold out and I still have a spare standing ticket, just saying. :wink2:

image.thumb.png.5aecc5f4067b4e85a418f385a86bb521.png

Bonjour, malheureusement nous ne pouvons plus aller au concert dimanche 10 mars à Strasbourg :tears:

J'ai donc deux billets disponibles : Catégorie1; Rang H Place 22 et Place 24.

EDIT : LES BILLETS NE SONT PLUS DISPONIBLES 

Hello, unfortunately we can no longer go to the concert on Sunday 10 March in Strasbourg :tears:

I therefore have two tickets available: Category 1; Row H Place 22 and Place 24.

EDIT: THE TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Edited by maen

Hello MFC fam! 

looking for/je recherche:

- 1 billet fosse /standing PARIS (accorarena)

selling/ je vends: 

- 1 billet fosse / standing MARSEILLE 

let me know 😀 merci 

1 hour ago, Florine said:

Hello everyone !!

I have two spare standing tickets for the Strasbourg gig ! On March 10th. 

I can send them or give them in Strasbourg! 

Edited your post as we're not allowed to use the words 'sell' or 'selling' on MFC, and also removed the price. It can lead to a bit of trouble for us, sorry!

You can still discuss things privately with other members of course :)

For anyone else with tickets they no longer need, please say you have spares or extras. Thank you.

Hihi!

I’m looking for 1 spare standing ticket (preferably) for Mika’s show in Brussels 31/03/2024

My twitter handle is @PEA_TOMMO_28

Thank you!

Bonjour!

Je cherche 1 ticket en fosse (de préférence) pour le concert de Mika à Bruxelles le 31/03/2024 

Mon Twitter c’est @PEA_TOMMO_28

Merci! (j’ai vrm envie d’y aller pls)

Edited by Zineb31

Hi everybody :bye:

I have 1 seated ticket (discounted) for:

🔸Dijon, 15 March 

Gradin 1 impair porte 1 rang E (first row)

Please, DM me if interested.

Thank you. :heart:

EDIT: SOLD

Edited by Happymika_by_celine

Edit: Not available anymore

I can no longer go to the Paris show on 25/03 and have a spare standing ticket.  

FOSSE DEBOUT (discounted)

The ticket can be sent via email. 

Edited by mariposa

Hello everybody !

I'm looking for two tickets, either in Lyon, Grenoble or Annecy ! Please DM me if you have spare tickets ! I would be so happy :)

Edited by Anaïs_

I also have one ticket, for Strasburg (fosse debout), 10th march. I sadly cant go and dont want the ticket to go to waste. Please DM me if youre interested :) 

• Sad 1

On 2/28/2024 at 3:29 PM, mellody said:

For those with spare tickets for Berlin, @Jaela suggested to use ticketswap for these, as there's a high demand on that platform for Berlin tickets. On here it seems the supply of Berlin tickets is much higher than the demand (while for tickets for the UK gigs it's the opposite, no need to pay fees on a ticket platform if you have spares for Dublin or London). Just as a suggestion. ;)

Vielen Dank Karin, some friends and I managed to sell Berlin on Ticketswap :cheer:!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Anaïs_ said:

Hello everybody !

I'm looking for two tickets, either in Lyon, Grenoble or Annecy ! Please DM me if you have spare tickets ! I would be so happy :)

There are tickets on PasseTonBillet (privat people selling tickets), also for Grenoble:

https://www.passetonbillet.fr/show/ticket-details/112765

• Like 3