Yes two more pics ! , just small one of Mika with a piano and some lyrics

Don't forget the back of Gregs head! LOL!!!

Speedily going off the idea, of a new costume now!

Fd

i checked Q magazine site, they say the gallagher cover is the april issue :blink:

i'm finding it tomorrow, can you please tell me which page is the article? cause i want to check inside before buying :thumb_yello:

It's definitely the June issue, Robi -- look at the cover, on the bottom

right corner above the bar code:

633764340040307619.Jpeg

It's definitely the June issue, Robi -- look at the cover, on the bottom

right corner above the bar code:

633764340040307619.Jpeg

eheheheheheheh

i'll believe as the blind with jesus...cause i cannot see anything! :roftl:

ok

gallagher hunting tomorrow :ninja:

I wish to hear " We Are Golden "!!! , it is beautiful, is beautiful. Probably it will break heart

I totally agree. I'm obsessed with the little bit we heard on the video blog, the full song is going to be amazing. A big song where all the studio bells and whistles enhance it, not detract from it like in Toy Boy.

The other problem with the Disney music aside from sounding overproduced, I think is going to be that it's inappropriate. I mean the flutes that sound like birds chirping and all of that is for happy songs. I know he's probably trying to contrast the message with the music like he did with Lollipop but I think the haunting music box feeling is more effective.

You can already hear on the music blog that "she's the meanest hag" has lost its edge and seems more sing-songy than the growl that really drove the point home. You don't even have to know what "hag" means exactly to get the idea from his live performance.

I'm finding it hard to believe that Blue Eyes is not on an EP about sorrow, so it would make sense if the four listed aren't the exact ones on the EP.

Yeah, I agree. You hit the nail on the head with your use of the word "growl" - in the Roxy performance, he really is growling through the right parts of the song, innocently singing other parts. I think his intonation will be lost amidst all the strings and flutes or whatever he has.

I want to hear Toy Boy with just Mika on a proper piano. :wub2:

And I want Blue Eyes on the EP, mostly because I am OBSESSED with that song and need a studio version now. Like not "now" but RIGHT NOW.

Geez...as far as I can remember he once said in an interwiev that he didn't mean it like that. He didn't even know it existed.

"It's something like "plush-..er....plushy..." I remember him saying that on the LICM DVD actually.

So what now??? AM I BEING STUPID?

No, you're just catching onto the Mika PR machine:

April 2007

"OMG, no, I'm not into that whole plushy thing, it's just fun, I didn't even know about such a fetish, blah, blah, blah".

~Mika spends two years with everyone thinking he's making music for six year-olds, gets tired of it, changes his spin~

June 2009

"Oh yeah, I make mature music, even the costumes thing is a reference to a fetish community. See? Not children's music, nope, nuh-uh. I make grownup music that references slightly deviant orgies!"

:roftl:

"Orgy Timetable"

We need mods .. hello mods please helloo

I just wish this was a video interview instead of print. I want to see Mika's expression when he uses the word "orgy". :das:

No ! The editor called me and I had meetings yadddaaa yadddaaaaa and got the exclusive!

Duuude! If you've got an "in" like that, tell the editor you know an amaaaaazing writer with passion for music who would just loooove to move to London and write for them. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes two more pics ! , just small one of Mika with a piano and some lyrics

Lyrics? Dude! Blow that sh*t up and post it, we're dying in the lyrics threads! :roftl:

Are you hitting on me :shocked: ?

So dreams come true sometimes

:lmao:

Nice one, Id3. I must say - nice one indeed.

Is that the only pic on the interview? The one ewok posted and FD put of first page?

Coz I went looking for Q here and it'll only get here by next week or so...;(

There are a couple of small pics - one of him in studio and one of printed lyrics