The strange world of Mika - Observer - June 12 2009

dcdeb

It is difficult to me to catch a name of the photographer. Harry... who?

Thanks, Lena - you gave me an excuse to watch the video again :teehee:

I think it's Harry Boardman :thumb_yello:

Edited by Naectegale

Thanks, Lena - you gave me an excuse to watch the video again :teehee:

I think it's Harry Boardman :thumb_yello:

It to you thanks! I think to take his name on a note. In hope to find Mika's any photos

What a fantastic video! Certainly makes you smile hm? Again I'm reminded why I adore Mika more than anything.:wub2: This was at a good time for me. Thanks for the pick me up! (even if no one hears. :biggrin2:) Once again, loved seeing the world. :aah:

Does anyone know how big the Observer Music Monthly is? (length-wise)

It's about A4 size, I think.

Although it might be slightly bigger, possibly the same size as the Sunday Magazine he featured in two Christmases ago.

i hate that front cover photo :boxed: seriously.. i'm disturbed by it.. it makes mika look cheap. WHO MADE MY MIKA LOOK CHEAP!! :sneaky2:

and his head looks photoshopped onto the body.. and since when has mika been that pale? :blink: :blink:

I haven't had a close look but based on first look and the video, he actually looks much less 'fabricated' than in his first photo shoots and even videos.:thumb_yello:

OMM_460x276.jpg

Is there a stranger modern pop star than Mika? In the new OMM' date=' we go into the studio with the singer while he's recording his new album, and follow him across the world to discover what makes this eccentric heir to the pop greats really tick.[/quote']

:stretcher: :stretcher:

sorry if it's been already posted... :teehee:

just received via e-mail

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/competition/2009/jun/12/omm

Observer Music Monthly goes into the studio with the eccentric Mika' date=' and talks to George Harrison's widow about his life and music

[img']http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/red/blue_pics/2009/06/05/OMM_460x276.jpg[/img]

Is there a stranger modern pop star than Mika? In the new OMM, we go into the studio with the singer while he's recording his new album, and follow him across the world to discover what makes this eccentric heir to the pop greats really tick.

OMG!! :wub2: Beautiful Angel!!

Could someone send me please a copy of the newspaper? I will pay the shipping and handling :aah::thumb_yello:

And not good for the painters who love Mika! :shocked::stretcher:

Next time I'M going to paint him like that :aah::bleh:

:shocked:

Me in the queue: "Mika, I don't want your autograph, but I'm a visual artist, so could I paint you with Acrylics?"

Mika: "Sure, I would be honoured!" (Thinking I'd like to paint his portrait.)

:lmao::das:

brilliant! loved it! havnt seen a new interview in ages and well- that just hit the spot!

good to see\gear they used new material...

it was very short though... but i enjoyed it deeply (mika all colored up for photo shoot made me smile- how Mika is he?!)

indeed its a strange world... i think that why alll fallen for him

i hate that front cover photo :boxed: seriously.. i'm disturbed by it.. it makes mika look cheap. WHO MADE MY MIKA LOOK CHEAP!! :sneaky2:

and his head looks photoshopped onto the body.. and since when has mika been that pale? :blink: :blink:

its disturbs me too... i dont think the cheap part is what ticks me (although, the person who made Mika look cheap should get slapped just for that) but i know FOR SURE that there were much better photos out of that shoot...

that one on the cover and begging of the vid, well, its just one of his less... you know what i mean?

and his head looks photoshopped onto the body.. and since when has mika been that pale? - so very true! i remmeber mika in the new pictures quite tanned (anyone remmeber the watermelon story- no way he got so white!)

t

I haven't had a close look but based on first look and the video, he actually looks much less 'fabricated' than in his first photo shoots and even videos.:thumb_yello:

I agree! I don't think it makes him look cheap or anything - it just shows another part of his personality. And it makes him look more like being himself.

I must say, he looks mighty fine in that turquoise jumper / sweater... :swoon:

The OCD part of me is stressed about that paint everywhere though (especially in his hair lol :blush-anim-cl:) Loved the video - looking forward to seeing the article tomorrow!