Listen to bits of Mika's album on Youtube!

mellody

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you do that?!! I can't stop listening to the sampler! Well I want to hear the whole songs soooo badly but this is still happiness! There are several brilliant songs, some of them (like UW and Lola) sound even better than I ever could expect :wub2: Some songs are so crazy and make me smile, like Emily and Love You When I'm Drunk (@mellody: Emily was somehow funnier in Milan? It still makes me smile, in a good way).

it was the "dance with me emily" - it was louder in milan, more of a command, i quite liked that... but i can understand that he didn't want that bit to stand out SO prominently - it's a minor change, and of course i also still like the song. :wink2:

talking about dance tracks, stardust and overrated are the obvious ones, but i could as well imagine a remix of heroes in a club. :wink2:

I hope it's not like I See You and I end up fast forwarding it as it make me sad that it changed so mush from I'm Falling. :blink:

sorry to destroy your hopes, but the new overrated is a much bigger change than i see you was from i'm falling. :rolls_eyes:

My instant favourite is Popular song :teehee: did he play that anywhere? (Yeah I'm not following anything at the moment, but trying to catch up now :blush-anim-cl:)

nope.

On Mika's official YT channel:
:fangurl:

tweeted by @alexbampton, thank you!

It's absolutely wonderful! I think Popular Song is going to be a lot of fun, so is, Love You When I'm Drunk. The others are amazing. Overrated is different, but I do think I'll love it.

I especially love how most of the songs showcase Mika's beautiful lower voice, but then sometimes we're treated to the fabulous falsetto, but it's not overdone and so it's more precious (if you see what I mean)

This is a wonderful time we're living in at the moment. It's Mikatime!

sorry to destroy your hopes, but the new overrated is a much bigger change than i see you was from i'm falling. :rolls_eyes:

It really is. And I think I will actually like it as a dance song, I just need to forget the emotional relationship I have with the demo version...

Love You When I'm Drunk is fantastic, it's totally CRAZY (in a good way), it's already one of my favorites!

Perhaps that is for the best. Just think of them as two completely different songs. :dunno:

That's kinda impossible when he has kept the chorus and just destroyed it completely :doh: couldn't he at least have changed the lyrics :sneaky2:

Perhaps that is for the best. Just think of them as two completely different songs. :dunno:

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to think the new version as a new dance song. It is a bit difficult at first of course, but we will probably get used to it soon. It IS like a different song.

Okay, I have to be strong and not to listen to the songs! What am I even doing here? I better leave the internet :mf_rosetinted:

I'm about to give up.. Now I'm thinking about listening to the songs that we already know (Origin Of Love, Underwater, Lola, Make You Happy..), but I'm afraid I won't be able to stop listening once I start :aah: