MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

I watched a bit of the first episode and the thing that really upsets me about these shows is that these judges (and now Mika which I still can't believe because it's incredibly disturbing) are making singers and potential future song writers lose hope in their musical abilities just by telling them whether they suck or are amazing in one single moment. It's wrong because no musician or singer is excellent at what they do from the beginning. They have to be encouraged to become better and they will if they believe in themselves but these judges are mocking so many potentially gifted and creative people and telling them they're either good enough or never will be and it sickens me.

And making music and singing shouldn't be about being famous on a TV show; It should be about expressing yourself and being creative.

I'm just really disappointed in Mika after seeing him making those girls cry and mocking them; 'Cause who knows? Maybe they'll never want to try to be better singers after Mika made fun of them like a little childish brat.

I love Mika, but gosh he can be so inconsiderate sometimes. I would never want to make money shattering other potential and creative artists' dreams, ever.

Can't agree more.

That clip exactly showed why I hysterically criticized and even hated about him being on that program. I had to see that clip because this is on my twitter timeline all day, and made me make sure that I will never ever see Mika on this program.

I want to keep myself to be his fan for a long time.

I don't know if someone has posted the videos here already, if so, sorry to repeat! However I wanted to inform everyone that on DailyMotion the user FreakIrishSister32 is uploading in 20 minutes (not in chronological order) bits the whole first episode.

You just have to search "X F 7 Audizioni prima puntata", she has uploaded 4 parts by now, but there should be at least another part! :original:

Sorry if this has already been posted!

I don't know if someone has posted the videos here already, if so, sorry to repeat! However I wanted to inform everyone that on DailyMotion the user FreakIrishSister32 is uploading in 20 minutes (not in chronological order) bits the whole first episode.

You just have to search "X F 7 Audizioni prima puntata", she has uploaded 4 parts by now, but there should be at least another part! :original:

Sorry if this has already been posted!

here is the link to part 4 but part 3 is already there and can we get the download links again please?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15dpxq_riassunto-x-f-7-audizioni-prima-puntata-parte-4_shortfilms

here is the link to part 4 but part 3 is already there and can we get the download links again please?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15dpxq_riassunto-x-f-7-audizioni-prima-puntata-parte-4_shortfilms

I don't know how to post links :doh::aah:

I'll try to copy and paste the URL of the videos, I don't know if it works!

Part 1 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x159iwb_riassunto-x-f-7-audizioni-prima-puntata-parte-1_shortfilms

Part 2 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15a0qm_riassunto-x-f-7-audizioni-prima-puntata-parte-2_shortfilms

Part 3 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15c77w_riassunto-x-f-7-audizioni-prima-puntata-parte-3_shortfilms

Part 4 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15dpxq_riassunto-x-f-7-audizioni-prima-puntata-parte-4_shortfilms

And the other parts haven't been uploaded yet! :) I hope the links will work!

Thanks,you did it right! :thumb_yello: I'm waiting to see the part when they were dancing up on the table,I hope this bit wasn't cropped out.

You can download Daylymotion video files very easy by SAVEVIDEO.ME http://t.co/ZHx8sDCy7g :wink2:

Thanks,you did it right! :thumb_yello: I'm waiting to see the part when they were dancing up on the table,I hope this bit wasn't cropped out.

The dancing bit will be in the next episode, they already showed a tiny fragment of it in a preview,it happened during the Genoa auditions! :)

Edited by Teresa

The dancing bit will be in the next episode, they already showed a tiny fragment of it in a preview,it happened during the Genoa auditions! :)

I see,then it will be this week,thanks :thumb_yello:

That was great! Thank you. I hadn't seen the whole thing before now. Mika was awesome! I really enjoyed the show!

I'm just going to go ahead and be excited about Jay Leno and Kiss FM!

And yet, you felt a need to come to this thread to say that.

Will there ever come a day where people interested in talking/reading about Mika's XFactor judging will be able to do so without random negativity being spewed at them?

Has this article and pics are posted before ?

X Factor 7 Italia 2013 : Mika in Irlanda per gli Home Visit - Foto Inedite ( Mika in Ireland for Home Visit - Unpublished Photos )

http://notizieindiretta.it/spettacolo/televisione_20130930_x-factor-7-italia-2013-mika-in-irlanda-per-gli-home-visit-foto-inedite.html

b9rp.jpg

xu3h.jpg

Will there ever come a day where people interested in talking/reading about Mika's XFactor judging will be able to do so without random negativity being spewed at them?

I think he's doing great! I'm loving all the Mika stuff, including X Factor.

I'm not a fan of shows like X Factor, but when Mika is in it I just love watching it. Even if I don't understand a word of what is said. Just watching Mika having fun makes it a great show for me! LOL!

Just like you felt the need to comment on THAT comment, instead of just brushing it off. :dunno:

I mean, we ALL should just let it go at this point. I think we know by now who's for and who's against this X Factor "adventure."

While I don't think Ingie's comment was "spewing negativity" at anyone in particular, just directed at the situation itself, you do have a valid point. There DOES need to be an end to all the moaning about X Factor, IMO. Whether we like it or not, Mika is committed to it, and he's going to be doing it until December, so those who aren't happy about it need to, as we Americans say, "suck it up" and get over it. Whinging isn't going to change anything -- he's not going to cancel his contract with XF or anything. Just avoid this thread, avoid the headache! Or, if you simply must read, restrain yourself from continuing to antagonize those who have a differing opinion -- it is what it is (another popular saying around here these days) and wishing it were otherwise isn't going to make it so. No sense in continuing to :banghead: and :throw:

So... chill out. That's my advice. :drinks_wine:

While I don't think Ingie's comment was "spewing negativity" at anyone in particular, just directed at the situation itself, you do have a valid point. There DOES need to be an end to all the moaning about X Factor, IMO. Whether we like it or not, Mika is committed to it, and he's going to be doing it until December, so those who aren't happy about it need to, as we Americans say, "suck it up" and get over it. Whinging isn't going to change anything -- he's not going to cancel his contract with XF or anything. Just avoid this thread, avoid the headache! Or, if you simply must read, restrain yourself from continuing to antagonize those who have a differing opinion -- it is what it is (another popular saying around here these days) and wishing it were otherwise isn't going to make it so. No sense in continuing to :banghead: and :throw:

Thank you for this! You're right,we have had already those discussions on the thread with rumors about XF,there's no need to continue here as well,since the rumor it's a fact now :dunno:

Just like you felt the need to comment on THAT comment, instead of just brushing it off. :dunno:

I mean, we ALL should just let it go at this point. I think we know by now who's for and who's against this X Factor "adventure."

Wise words, as usual.

But I understand both sides, the need of expressing one's feeling about this controversial challenge is comprehensible.